• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

- Morning Joe - outted

foolardi

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
This is a biggie.Doesn't git anymore proveable.Joe Scarborough has been desperately
trying to make the case how much a Racist and Anti-semite President Trump is.
I guess that explains why His daughter converted to Judaism and why it was Trump
as President who gets along smimmingly with Israel's Netanyahu.Plus Trump made sure
Israel got their Jerusalem Embassy.
Trump has never uttered the dreaded N " word and if he had,there would be Posters
highlighting it.Trump was glad to Invite Rapper Kanye West into the Oval office along
with NFL Great Jim Brown.Trump successfully Lowering Black Unemployment to it's lowest
ever on record.
So Joe Scarborough got Too Cute by Half.
He hosted Al Sharpton on Nov. 20th to talk about the issue of Racism and Anti-Semitism.
Old Joe Blow musta done forget when as Congressman he sponsored a bill { H.Conn.Res 270 }
- Condemning the racist and anti-Semitic views of views of Reverend Al Sharpton -.
When Sharpton was known to call members of the Jewish Faith " Bloodsucking {J{ews and
Jew bastards ".
Plus his Community fomenting use of the word { " Hymie Town " }
The former MSNBC 6 PM host who led the Riots in Crown Heights over 2 decades ago
had this to say " The Jews get everything they want.They're Killing our Kids."
yeah right like Tawana Brawley.

This is a biggie.Doesn't git anymore proveable.Joe Scarborough has been desperately

Well Trump is a racist. He has a long and well documented history of racist behaviour, such as refusing to rent to blacks, leading the racist Birther Movement, and has publicly supported the KKK and NeoNazis.

Sheesh, what more do you need?

Ryan: Trump's comments 'textbook definition' of racism

Trump Has A Long And Well-Documented History Of Racist Behavior

No vacancies for Blacks

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People'

I guess that explains why His daughter converted to Judaism and why it was Trump
as President who gets along smimmingly with Israel's Netanyahu.Plus Trump made sure
Trump has never uttered the dreaded N " word and if he had,there would be Posters
highlighting it.Trump was glad to Invite Rapper Kanye West into the Oval office along
with NFL Great Jim Brown.Trump successfully Lowering Black Unemployment to it's lowest
ever on record.
He hosted Al Sharpton on Nov. 20th to talk about the issue of Racism and Anti-Semitism.
Old Joe Blow musta done forget when as Congressman he sponsored a bill { H.Conn.Res 270 }
- Condemning the racist and anti-Semitic views of views of Reverend Al Sharpton -.
When Sharpton was known to call members of the Jewish Faith " Bloodsucking {J{ews and
Jew bastards ".
The former MSNBC 6 PM host who led the Riots in Crown Heights over 2 decades ago

So television and talking heads must be very important in your reality. Joe Scarborough has broken your heart. The Fake media has led you down the garden path. You obviously need some grounding, something to renew your faith in humanity. Read a comic book.

ever on record.
Jew bastards ".

This is the Breaking News section, providing Breaking News links to reports from the Mainstream Media.

Tawana Brawley's story was from over 30 years ago. And I missed the link from the MSM in your post.

ever on record.
Jew bastards ".

The fact that a bunch of his followers feel compelled to make small lists of things, most of which have anything to do with racism, to attempt to prove a person is not racist is a sure sign that that person is racist.

This is the Breaking News section, providing Breaking News links to reports from the Mainstream Media.

Tawana Brawley's story was from over 30 years ago. And I missed the link from the MSM in your post.

A page of rules are confusing for those who only read tweets.

Judging by the OP's formatting, syntax, spelling and grammar, I'm thinking he has more pressing issues than whether or not he's following Breaking News protocol.

Well Trump is a racist. He has a long and well documented history of racist behaviour, such as refusing to rent to blacks, leading the racist Birther Movement, and has publicly supported the KKK and NeoNazis.

No vacancies for Blacks

Trump racist? Lol,lol . How is questioning someones birth place racist? Trump never said anything about the persons color did he? Liberals did that!
Not renting to blacks, do you know if they couldn’t afford apartment, did Trump say it was because they are black? Or did liberals bring up color this time too?
And when did he defend white nationalist. He said there were bad folks on both sides and there were some fine people there also, believe it or not lots of folks that were there weren’t white nationalist, just Americans that don’t want to erase history. But just for giggles post the link were Trump said he supports White nationalist or KKK, this should be fun. Oh but a MSM story doesn’t count, only actual words from Trumps mouth, don’t let us down we are waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No vacancies for Blacks

I know about the charge that he wanted only certain tenants at one of his Apartments.
The Racist charge is unexplained.Tenants who want Pets could be certain type tenants.
Tenants who aren't of a certain Socio-economic income could be a certain tenants.
Seniors may be a certain type tenants.
Trump certainly does not support any KKK members or Skinheads or NeoNazis.
That is popularized urban myth.Based more on Trump acting dumb about the name
David Dukes.He said he doesn't know him or the name.Maybe he just forgot.
Trump was Illicitly accused after The Charlottsville Riots when making a universal
comment about Both Groups.
The Birther movement was started by Jonathan Turley { Father of the birthers }
when calling into question John McCain place of birth.He wrote an article and kept
up the complaint that McCain may not technically be considered a " Natural Born Citizen "
a requirement for POTUS.
Trump was correct to call into question Barack Obama's Birth Certificate.
The Birther Movement expanded to include Beta Testing anyone opposed to Obama.
It was a test with similarities to how George Zimmerman was treated { Like Trump }
in favor of the saintly Little Trayvon Martin.Did anyone in the MSM bother to call out the
New Black Panthers for advertsing their Racist $ 10,ooo bounty on Zimmerman after going
into hiding.

Last edited:
Trump racist? Lol,lol . How is questioning someones birth place racist? Trump never said anything about the persons color did he? Liberals did that!
Not renting to blacks, do you know if they couldn’t afford apartment, did Trump say it was because they are black? Or did liberals bring up color this time too?
And when did he defend white nationalist. He said there were bad folks on both sides and there were some fine people there also, believe it or not lots of folks that were there weren’t white nationalist, just Americans that don’t want to erase history. But just for giggles post the link were Trump said he supports White nationalist or KKK, this should be fun. Oh but a MSM story doesn’t count, only actual words from Trumps mouth, don’t let us down we are waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These days nobody is a racist unless they've signed a notarized statement saying, "My name is 'X' and I'm a racist."

It's gotten to the point that a person covered in swastika tattoos, burning a cross on the front lawn of a black church and reading Mein Kampf would get the internet reaction, "But how do you know he's racist IN HIS HEART? Lol11!"

ever on record.
Jew bastards ".

Yawn. Ivanka's conversion and Kushner's being Jewish are simply props that Trump can trot out from time to time.

They have absolutely no bearing on what he feels about Jews, and his bull**** about Soros.

His moving the embassy to was appease his base here in the US, far right fundamentalist whackjobs with big bucks.

If you don't know what you're talking about, I suggest not talking.

Judging by the OP's formatting, syntax, spelling and grammar, I'm thinking he has more pressing issues than whether or not he's following Breaking News protocol.

I am on to this complaint.It proves one thing.That those who make it have
an agenda.Like Gov'mint bots.The kind used to foment comments on Twitter.
They are ALL one sided.
There is absolutely nothing wrong whatever with my formatting or sentence structure.
It is a Sock puppet meme used to disfranchise a poster from posting or creating a thread.
Same exact crap used with Obama sychophants and Toadies to defend his many and varied lies.
His Lack of an authenticated Birth Certificate.

They are ALL one sided.
There is absolutely nothing wrong whatever with my formatting or sentence structure.
It is a Sock puppet meme used to disfranchise a poster from posting or creating a thread.
Same exact crap used with Obama sychophants and Toadies to defend his many and varied lies.

Did you ask Santa to bring you a new box of crayons for Christmas?

They are ALL one sided.

He has an authenticated BC.

How's the weather in Moscow this time of year?

These days nobody is a racist unless they've signed a notarized statement saying, "My name is 'X' and I'm a racist."

Yer as qualified in making comic remarks as in being a grammar police.
Mores like a Buck Private in Grammar Police boot camp.

He has an authenticated BC.

How's the weather in Moscow this time of year?

Could be better here at the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow.The Russian chippies are
making more a mess on the bed,than previously understood.

ever on record.
Jew bastards ".

Could some one with more patients with bad formatting and bad English please translate this post for me?

It's gotten to the point that a person covered in swastika tattoos, burning a cross on the front lawn of a black church and reading Mein Kampf would get the internet reaction, "But how do you know he's racist IN HIS HEART? Lol11!"

LOL...what utter horse ****!
No kidding Cardinal...do spend much time making this crap up?

Could some one with more patients with bad formatting and bad English please translate this post for me?

Your post is funny precisely if that's not a typo.

Paging Dr. Kildare!?

A page of rules are confusing for those who only read tweets.

Reportedly there are people who only read bulleted lists, double spaced, 2 paragraphs max and pictures substituted for words when possible.

Trump racist? Lol,lol . How is questioning someones birth place racist? Trump never said anything about the persons color did he?

LOL, oh please, of course it was a racist attack. What other POTUS' birthplace has Trump ever questioned? Surprise surprise, only the black one.

And judging by his latest campaign, it's because he believes his base is composed largely of cowardly racists. That's what Trump seems to think about those how support him.

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Reportedly there are people who only read bulleted lists, double spaced, 2 paragraphs max and pictures substituted for words when possible.

He copied and pasted this crap from his chain email. LOL.

Yes,I think you meant patience not " patients ".
Bad wording Can be contagious.
Plus " some one " is one word { someone }.

Back
Top Bottom