• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Morgan vs Trump

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Who do you cheer for?
Trump looks terrible.
:unsure::eek:

Orange man looked really really orange. And really obese.

And, as usual, really stupid.

Another thread to bash Trump.

Just wanted to be the first to say it.

Another thread to bash Trump.

Just wanted to be the first to say it.
He's a big target, and makes it easy.

But generally I consider it a waste of time, although I'll be happy to point out his flaws yet again if he runs for office again.

She's not wrong
He doesn't like that I frequently point out duplicate threads that occur within a short timeframe. I must have pointed out one of his since he appears to be constantly butthurt by my posts.

He doesn't like that I constantly point out duplicate threads that occur within a short timeframe. I must have pointed out one of his since he appears to be constantly butthurt by my posts.
Fixed it for you.

He doesn't like that I frequently point out duplicate threads that occur within a short timeframe. I must have pointed out one of his since he appears to be constantly butthurt by my posts.

Maybe

Now we know why orange tub of goo won't show up for any depositions, ever.

Maybe he has Alex Jones' doctor?
A transcript I saw stated that Trump told Morgan that the interview was over once before and then proceeded to talk about his recent hole-in-one.

Anyway......I can't wait till this airs.

Back
Top Bottom