• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Morgan vs Trump

She's generally pithy at heart.
Long time ago over at the hannity forum, one of the mods actually complained about how short my posts were. Do anonymous people on a political forum really believe that their
often, random bullshit deserves a particular type of reply?

Long time ago over at the hannity forum, one of the mods actually complained about how short my posts were. Do anonymous people on a political forum really believe that their
often, random bullshit deserves a particular type of reply?

Lol, well mine aren't usually very wordy either. Let me guess - the first initial of the person is S?

He immediately starts attacking Morgan.

That's his only defense. Talking about other people, trying to dodge questions.

Who do you cheer for?
Trump looks terrible.
:unsure::eek:

If the actual program is as edited as this teaser, this show will be useless to watch.

He immediately starts attacking Morgan.

That's his only defense. Talking about other people, trying to dodge questions.

And in a transcript I read, Morgan tells Trump he doesn't have any hard evidence that he won the 2020 elections. And Trump tells Morgan he just hasn't studied it.

If the actual program is as edited as this teaser, this show will be useless to watch.
This is the latest I have seen you come riding in, how was supper?

This is the latest I have seen you come riding in, how was supper?
Haven't had it yet.

Anyway, you don't need to be concerned with me. In fact, it's kind of creepy that you are.

Haven't had it yet.

Anyway, you don't need to be concerned with me. In fact, it's kind of creepy that you are.
You have a reputation to uphold.

Don’t be dismissive…….:LOL:

Haven't had it yet.

Trump should cut back on the nose candy,
at least when making public appearances and giving interviews. It's not a good look.

Likely as not from all the makeup on his face. Good Lord, he looks like a Circus Peanut.
His pupils are blown out as big as saucers. He's either under the influence or suffering from a brain injury and I doubt the guys been playing rugby..

I consider it an amusing way to pass the time.
I have more meaningful ways to waste my time, or at least I like to think so, but I agree.

Another thread to bash Trump.

Just wanted to be the first to say it.
Not sure why you're anxious to say that here when you could spend your time much more productively calling up Donald and suggesting that he avoid being interviewed by the press, since you take issue with people noticing when he does.

And in a transcript I read, Morgan tells Trump he doesn't have any hard evidence that he won the 2020 elections. And Trump tells Morgan he just hasn't studied it.
Trump is delusional. There was a time to bring objections and evidence. Over 60 cases were raised by Trump supporters but none of them brought any evidence significant enough to change any outcome. The time expired. The election was certified. It's over. Trump is only fooling himself and his delusional followers. It is sad that someone influential like that is leading people astray. It's bad for America. He is doing America a disservice. If he had any honor he would concede defeat graciously and congratulate President Biden. That would be the best thing he could do for America. We can only have one president at a time. His time expired. He was not reelected. Continuing to harp about it is in very poor form. He's beating a dead horse.

Trump is delusional. There was a time to bring objections and evidence. Over 60 cases were raised by Trump supporters but none of them brought any evidence significant enough to change any outcome. The time expired. The election was certified. It's over. Trump is only fooling himself and his delusional followers. It is sad that someone influential like that is leading people astray. It's bad for America. He is doing America a disservice. If he had any honor he would concede defeat graciously and congratulate President Biden. That would be the best thing he could do for America. We can only have one president at a time. His time expired. He was not reelected. Continuing to harp about it is in very poor form. He's beating a dead horse.

Well yes. But if he has any honor, I've yet to see it.

Back
Top Bottom