• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More vaccinated democrat celebrities catching covid.

You do realise that being vaccinated doesn't make you 100% immune to covid, don't you?

It just means the symptoms will be vastly less and the chances of having to go to the hospital are almost negated.
I've been triple vaxed but I can still get it, it just much reduces the chance and severity.

You do realise that being vaccinated doesn't make you 100% immune to covid, don't you?

It just means the symptoms will be vastly less and the chances of having to go to the hospital are almost negated.
I've been triple vaxed but I can still get it, it just much reduces the chance and severity.
In other words, it's not a vaccine, because a vaccine prevents the disease.

It's a flu shot. Just not as effective as the original flu shot.

And totally unnecessary for healthy people under 50

I'm not saying I believe this, but it is sort of understandable as to why some of the unvaccinated are adamant about their belief that the vaccines aren't all they're cracked up to be.

That said, it seems like every time I open my computer homepage, somebody one wouldn't expect to get Covid is getting it, hence, I'm not surprised to learn Booker Warren, both allegedly fully vaccinated, have it.

If anything, this tells me the country is far from being out of the woods.

What was the guy's name that posted very similar stuff as the OP. Robert something.

No it doesn't.
You're wrong.

In fact, one can count on ONE HAND the number of vaccines that provide solid "sterilizing immunity" such that you CAN'T catch the disease.
The HPV vaccine guarantees that if vaccinated, you CANNOT get HPV, but that's maybe the only one in the last twenty years that has sterilizing immunity properties.
Immunologists hoped all through 2020 that one or both mRNA vaccines would offer SI but it wasn't going to be our shot at the golden meatball and they dismissed the idea.

You're wrong, you're ignorant and judging by your posts, you're proud of that.
Why are you even here? YouTube comments section needs you.

I'm not saying I believe this, but it is sort of understandable as to why some of the unvaccinated are adamant about their belief that the vaccines aren't all they're cracked up to be.
You mean other than keeping most of the people alive?

It's a flu shot. Just not as effective as the original flu shot.60

I sort of see your point but I do not agree that the vaccine is unnecessary for healthy people under 50. There's been a lot of healthy people under 50, unvaccinated that have suffered and even died from it.

I sort of see your point but I do not agree that the vaccine is unnecessary for healthy people under 50. There's been a lot of healthy people under 50, unvaccinated that have suffered and even died from it.

That's why I said healthy people.

Diabetic or otherwise immunocompromized is a different story.

Vaccines are a marvel of medicine. Few interventions can claim to have saved as many lives. But it may surprise you to know that not all vaccines provide the same level of protection. Some vaccines stop you getting symptomatic disease, but others stop you getting infected too. The latter is known as “sterilising immunity”. With sterilising immunity, the virus can’t even gain a toehold in the body because the immune system stops the virus entering cells and replicating.

There is a subtle yet important difference between preventing disease and preventing infection. A vaccine that “just” prevents disease might not stop you from transmitting the disease to others – even if you feel fine. But a vaccine that provides sterilising immunity stops the virus in its tracks.

You should Google that shit before showing your ignorance.

No vaccine is 100% effective.

That's why I said healthy people.

Diabetic or otherwise immunocompromized is a different story.

There have been totally healthy people die who are under age 50 though.

Booker and Warren. Both liberal celebrities and elite democrats both pro mandates.

Typical of a RW to leave out important details.

Both senators disclosed their cases on Sunday, and said they were experiencing mild symptoms after being vaccinated and receiving a booster shot.

You can literally Google anything and find something that supports your point of view.

So what?

And you don't seem capable of understanding anything that supports anything, so why are you even here?

No vaccine is 100% effective.

Yeah, how many people have gotten polio a year after they got the vaccine?
Stats please.

Everyday we are hearing more and more fully vaccinated for Covid coming down with it within the year of getting the vaccine.

Impossible; everyone knows only unvaccinated Republicans catch COVID.

Typical of a RW to leave out important details.

Both senators disclosed their cases on Sunday, and said they were experiencing mild symptoms after being vaccinated and receiving a booster shot.

I had covid too, never had a single shot any my symptoms were very mild. I wouldn't even know I had it if I hadn't got tested.

So what?

Millions amd million caught covid with mild symptoms and never had a shot.

Back
Top Bottom