• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Tunnels.... More waste.

Attempt at baiting completely ignored and laughed at

Just somebody who thinks that Palestinians have a right to defend themselves too. Something you probably will have to have pointed out to you ( as you have here ). And I wouldn't have it any other way tbh

How do tunnels into Israel defend anyone?

I read two articles but only cited from one

Relevance ? To what I chose to quote from that article ?

Also it doesn't mean I agree with everything else the commentator states in that article or the other commentator in the other article ( not cited )

This isn't hard to follow either

You cited an article that paints the IDF and Israel as far more restrained that you say.

You obviously didn't read for comprehension.

Tunnels............... , it's tunnels !.......... and it wouldn't have took much thought to have sussed at least that much out. Enlightening once more

Nobody is talking about them except you. Not the commentator whose article I cited ( that you no doubt never read ) nor me...........only you. The man who thinks there is one tunnel under Gaza ! :roll:

Try leading by example and review your own poor , very poor , start in this regard

Which tunnels into Israel "defend" Gaza?

What a ridiculous statement.

The tunnels in Gaza prompts IDF to take action against the tunnels. Tunnels that exit into Israel defend no one.

Your ignorance of this is staggering but fits in with other comments you have made so far

The IDF s total air superiority of Gaza has made the expansion of the subterranean option for Palestinians inevitable and, as cited in the link , gives them some tactical advantages should IDF ground forces invade Gaza. Anyone familiar with the difference between IDF casualties in 2008-9 and 2014 would know and understand this. This involves actual knowledge of the subject and thus you are left playing wikipedia catch up

Projection...

How do tunnels into Israel protect Palestinians?

Stop trying to hide the fact that you showed a staggering ignorance of where the Wall is. Which is just the latest glaring example of how lacking your knowledge on this subject is .

For the second time , nobody except for you is talking of the tunnels into Israel. Stop trying to hide your glaring ignorance with repeated distractions

Attempt at baiting completely ignored and laughed at

Just somebody who thinks that Palestinians have a right to defend themselves too. Something you probably will have to have pointed out to you ( as you have here ). And I wouldn't have it any other way tbh

You support the murder of all innocents in that region, so it's pointless to discuss morality with those openly promoting evil incarnate. Hamas are recognized as terrorists by literally every single civilized country, they and their supporters should face the same end of ISIS and its supporters. Again it's pointless to discuss anything moral with you, feel free to continue recycling the "it is okay to murder Jews" argument for the #10942345th time and see if the results are different from the moral side that opposes you. Boring.

You cited an article that paints the IDF and Israel as far more restrained that you say.

I know and it's not an accident either :roll:

They are restrained because they are scared of the body count for the IDF when they try mass ground incursions because of the danger the tunnels IN Gaza pose to them

How hard can it be to understand that ? Yet you make it look massively easy

You obviously didn't read for comprehension.

Now that's projection.

Hopefully you might just catch up one day

You support the murder of all innocents in that region, so it's pointless to discuss morality with those openly promoting evil incarnate. Hamas are recognized as terrorists by literally every single civilized country, they and their supporters should face the same end of ISIS and its supporters. Again it's pointless to discuss anything moral with you, feel free to continue recycling the "it is okay to murder Jews" argument for the #10942345th time and see if the results are different from the moral side that opposes you. Boring.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

I know and it's not an accident either :roll:

They are restrained because they are scared of the body count for the IDF when they try mass ground incursions because of the danger the tunnels IN Gaza pose to them

How hard can it be to understand that ? Yet you make it look massively easy

Now that's projection.

Hopefully you might just catch up one day

What "body count" are you babbling about?

The tunnels pose no threat to any ground incursion.... We are talking about the tunnels ENTERING ISREAL. You know. The tunnels you cried about because they were called "terrorist tunnels".

Stop trying to hide the fact that you showed a staggering ignorance of where the Wall is. Which is just the latest glaring example of how lacking your knowledge on this subject is .

For the second time , nobody except for you is talking of the tunnels into Israel. Stop trying to hide your glaring ignorance with repeated distractions

A whole lot of projection and ad homs....

How do the tunnels protect Palestinians?

What "body count" are you babbling about?

Your glaring ignorance of the subject at hand , ongoing.

The tunnels pose no threat to any ground incursion....

Again, your glaring ignorance of this subject stick out like white balls on a black dog. I even gave you a pointer and it evidently flew past you

We are talking about the tunnels ENTERING ISREAL. You know. The tunnels you cried about because they were called "terrorist tunnels".

Shout all you want because it just makes you look silly. For the 3rd time , you are the only one referring to those tunnels

Where's the Wall again ? :lamo

Your ignorance of this is staggering but fits in with other comments you have made so far

The IDF s total air superiority of Gaza has made the expansion of the subterranean option for Palestinians inevitable and, as cited in the link , gives them some tactical advantages should IDF ground forces invade Gaza. Anyone familiar with the difference between IDF casualties in 2008-9 and 2014 would know and understand this. This involves actual knowledge of the subject and thus you are left playing wikipedia catch up

We are talking about the tunnels entering Israel. AKA Terrorist Tunnels. And yo know this.

As far as ground incursions I suggest the tunnels will be a minimal deterance...

A country has to do what a country has to do when fighting a terrorist entity.

Your glaring ignorance of the subject at hand , ongoing.

Again, your glaring ignorance of this subject stick out like white balls on a black dog. I even gave you a pointer and it evidently flew past you

Shout all you want because it just makes you look silly. For the 3rd time , you are the only one referring to those tunnels

Where's the Wall again ? :lamo

Babble, Babble., Babble.

The OP: Tunnels originating in Gaza City which are used to attack civilians on the other side of the border are destroyed in Israel operation

You still have not explained how tunnels into Israel defend Gazas Palestinians....

A whole lot of projection and ad homs....

Nope , but a whole lot of Fled ignorance of the subject on display. Pointing out glaring errors is not " projection " or " ad hom " tactics. You are just trying to claim that in order to maybe have me sanctioned ? Make me desist from pointing these things out ? :roll:

How do the tunnels protect Palestinians?

I've told you twice now and cited from another commentator ( with a heavily pro Israel bias imo ) in the article linked

You just don't seem able to compute and I am not wasting time waiting and explaining over and over the same thing because of it. Do even understand that much , why that would be the case ?

Nope , but a whole lot of Fled ignorance of the subject on display. Pointing out glaring errors is not " projection " or " ad hom " tactics. You are just trying to claim that in order to maybe have me sanctioned ? Make me desist from pointing these things out ? :roll:

I've told you twice now and cited from another commentator ( with a heavily pro Israel bias imo ) in the article linked

You just don't seem able to compute and I am not wasting time waiting and explaining over and over the same thing because of it. Do even understand that much , why that would be the case ?

Still no answer to how the tunnels into Israel defend the Palestinians of Gaza.

The OP: Tunnels originating in Gaza City which are used to attack civilians on the other side of the border are destroyed in Israel operation

Those are the tunnels under discussion.

Perhaps you don't understand the concept of "defend".

Popping out of a tunnel to kill an IDF soldier defends who?

Hamas continues to attack Israel. Israel finally has enough and retaliates. Palestinian non combatants die in the process. Hamas apologists then claim Hamas successfully defended the Palestinians by getting a number of them killed and their homes destroyed...

We are talking about the tunnels entering Israel. AKA Terrorist Tunnels. And yo know this.

Nope you are and the OP doesn't even mention " tunnels entering Israel ". You should know as much seeing as it's YOUR OP!!!! . It's really really bad for to not know what your own OP contains

As far as ground incursions I suggest the tunnels will be a minimal deterance...

You are obviously wrong here then
A country has to do what a country has to do when fighting a terrorist entity.

If Israel is allowed the right to both defend and attack , so do the Palestinians. To deny it or call that illegitimate is just a view based on a racist outlook , obviously.

Still no answer to how the tunnels into Israel defend the Palestinians of Gaza.

How many times do you need to be told before things sink in ?

The OP doesn't mention " tunnels into Israel " , I haven't , the person I cited didn't . Only you have and they are not the tunnels mentioned in YOUR OWN OP.

Those are the tunnels under discussion.

The tunnels you are referring to do NOT " enter Israel " , rockets were fired from tunnels in Gaza City that went over the border

How hard is it to differentiate that ? Why are you struggling with it ?

Nope you are and the OP doesn't even mention " tunnels entering Israel ". You should know as much seeing as it's YOUR OP!!!! . It's really really bad for to not know what your own OP contains

You are obviously wrong here then

If Israel is allowed the right to both defend and attack , so do the Palestinians. To deny it or call that illegitimate is just a view based on a racist outlook , obviously.

Headline : Tunnels originating in Gaza City which are used to attack civilians on the other side of the border are destroyed in Israel operation

It is mentioned. Sorry you cannot grasp the simple concept.

And what say you about Hamas stealing the very construction materials you cried about Israel embargos?

And the thousands of homes not repaired dues to construction materials going in to the terrorist tunnels?

Perhaps you don't understand the concept of "defend".

I do , I just apply it to both sides because I'm not a racist

Popping out of a tunnel to kill an IDF soldier defends who?

The Palestinians whose lives they are endangering , obviously. That you can even post such nonsense is staggering !

Hamas continues to attack Israel. Israel finally has enough and retaliates. Palestinian non combatants die in the process. Hamas apologists then claim Hamas successfully defended the Palestinians by getting a number of them killed and their homes destroyed...

And Israel continues to attack Hamas members and other Palestinians in Gaza. Again , how hard is it to understand ?

I do , I just apply it to both sides because I'm not a racist

The Palestinians whose lives they are endangering , obviously. That you can even post such nonsense is staggering !

And Israel continues to attack Hamas members and other Palestinians in Gaza. Again , how hard is it to understand ?

What does your inability to understand the word "defend" have to do with racism?

What Palestinians are being endangered in the tunnels? Hamas operatives? Rocket launchers?

There would not be ANY Palestinians in Gaza endangered if Hamas didn't keep attacking. And tunnels are just another form of attack.

And now you don't want Israel to respond to terrorists launching rockets at Israeli civilians?

Headline : Tunnels originating in Gaza City which are used to attack civilians on the other side of the border are destroyed in Israel operation

Where in the above do you see " tunnel entering Israel " ? That's your recent introduction and is NOT part of the content in the OP.Not in the " headline " you quoted , not anywhere outside of some of your post OP content
It is mentioned. Sorry you cannot grasp the simple concept.

:roll: Pathetic , the attempt to argue to infinity because you cannot admit you are wrong. Despite being shown to be wrong in numerous posts. It's a pathetic tactic that deserves nothing but ridicule imo

Yep , and ?

The Wall is on the West Bank border regardless and it doesn't look like you knew that. But to be fair you don't come across as someone who thinks they are well versed on this subject unlike the other poster that made the same error

Dude ffs do not be so damn ignorant. I never had a misunderstanding in the location of any damn wall.

I was comparing idiotic stuff that Trump has said about "the wall in Israel" to the wall that he pretended that he was going to build 50 miles from where I live. I thought that it was obvious, but I guess that there was you, so it was not obvious.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/world/middleeast/trump-mexico-wall-israel-west-bank.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-invokes-israels-wall-in-tense-exchange-over-border-security/

"“If you really want to find out how effective a wall is, just ask Israel,” Trump said in an extraordinary exchange in front of the press. “[It’s] 99.9 percent effective and our wall will be every bit as good as that, if not better.” "

IDF destroyed Hamas undersea tunnel for first time in last week’s airstrikes
Previously unknown variety of tunnel was meant to be used by terror group’s naval commandos to carry out sea-based attacks on Israeli targets, army believes

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-says-it-destroyed-hamas-undersea-tunnel-in-last-weeks-airstrikes/

Netanyahu: Israel ‘systematically dismantling’ Hamas’s tunneling capability
Comments come as PM tours US destroyer USS Ross at Ashdod Port, and following IDF’s destruction of 15th Gazan tunnel in a year

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Hamas on Thursday not “to try us” after the IDF revealed it had uncovered and neutralized another tunnel that reached from Gaza some 200 meters into Israel

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netan...ally-dismantling-hamass-tunneling-capability/

And the beat goes on...

Back
Top Bottom