• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Transphobia from the right

They should just blood test all girls/women in any organized sport. Throw out the men thinking that its sporting to compete as a girl. People who think like that shouldn't be competing in organized sports anyway. Try bowling.

They should just blood test all girls/women in any organized sport. Throw out the men thinking that its sporting to compete as a girl. People who think like that shouldn't be competing in organized sports anyway. Try bowling.
Don't they already do, for doping?

I think for some sports but I'm referring to any sport at HS level and above. If I recall, HS athletes have to get a physical to compete so just make it part of the physical.

Don't they already do, for doping?

I can pretty much tell just by looking at any given person what their Original Equipment was. I'll bet you can, too. You won't admit it, of course.
Maybe, but how about this woman?

Well thats defintiley crap, while are people so vile and hatful
women's sports arent in danger lol

give the same answer on this I always do which is NOT this bigoted bill . . .
this issue is so easy for normal non-bigoted people

Its so weird to me that rights, freedoms and medical science just doesn't matter to "some" people just there wittle fweelings LOL
is it a matter of ignorance? bigotry? simply exposure and forgetting there are transgirls out there that completely fail or are totally average and that orgs have the right to make their own rules . . .what is it?

This topic is so easy for me because i base it on reality, facts, rights, freedom and science not feelings, bigotry, hate, selfishness and or ignorance

why is that so hard for others?
what is hard about this . . .

if science proves that there is an unfair advantage as a blanket statement for all individuals and all sports Ill totally support banning it for scholastic sports (that's obviously not the case because of the trans members that fail at sports)
if science proves something else, ill support that also (which is more than likely the case and it will be sport and INDIVIDUAL based)

simple, no feelings involved and I only support this for scholastic sports because its tied to money/college admission etc

Ive played against a MTF athlete in softball and if it wasn't for "the rumor mill" I would have never known.
Ive coached softball for 15+ years and my last year of travel ball there was a transgirl in our league. Now it was travel ball so she was better than your avg girl but she didn't even stick out on her own team let alone the league so it was meaningless besides some bigots crying about it.

another sport I didn't coach, track and field, had a mtf and she sucked and never won anything🤷‍♂️

outside of scholastic sports its nobody's business

Ill never sport forcing an outside org doing something as long as they are operating inside the law and not violating rights or illegally discriminating
Ill never support decisions and discriminate based on feelings and bigotry
if the NHL decides to go coed thats their choice and we are free not to participate and or support them . . ..

done!, mostly everything else is false narrative bigoted selfish nonsense
Disregarding anecdotal experiences and personal biases for a moment and just considering the medical science: Do you not agree that, all else being equal, XY chromosomes will have an inherent physical advantage over XX chromosomes during physical competition?

The right wing media is engaging in propaganda campaigns to promote anti-LBGTQ bigotry.
Kinda like the left wing media engaging in propaganda campaigns to promote non-women competing as women in women's sports, yet you raise not one iota of ire....

Kinda like the left wing media engaging in propaganda campaigns to promote non-women competing as women in women's sports, yet you raise not one iota of ire....
I'm not interested in your deflections.

Liberals are anti-woman and pro-grooming of kids in school and other areas. Normal people are starting to push back. Its time for that nonsense to stop.

The right wing media is engaging in propaganda campaigns to promote anti-LBGTQ bigotry.

House Republicans in Ohio just passed HB 151, the "Save Women's Sports act."
The purpose is to address the apparent scourge of transgender women competing in women's sports, from K-12, and college.

To ensure trans women are kept out, they need to prove they were born women by either:
  • submission to an internal and external exam of their reproductive anatomy;
  • prove normal "endogenously produced levels of testosterone."
  • an analysis of their genetic makeup.
The latter two, while less invasive than the first, still requires a blood draw.

And all that is necessary for a person to have to "prove" they are really women? A dispute about their sexuality raised by an opponent or coach.

These people/you people are insane.
The Cons are very busy with their hate.

The purpose is to address the apparent scourge of transgender women competing in women's sports, from K-12, and college.

To ensure trans women are kept out, they need to prove they were born women by either:
The latter two, while less invasive than the first, still requires a blood draw.

And all that is necessary for a person to have to "prove" they are really women? A dispute about their sexuality raised by an opponent or coach.

You don't have any daughters in competitive sports, huh?

What's bigoted about demanding fairness in women's sports?

It's easy for you to spout off about "anti-LBGTQ bigotry" when you aren't the woman/young girl losing out on scholarship chances because you're going up against some MtF with biological advantages.

Liberals are anti-woman and pro-grooming of kids in school and other areas. Normal people are starting to push back. Its time for that nonsense to stop.
Does faux still have an article comments section?

Bravo.

My only complaint is then name of the bill. It should have been titled "The Women's Athletics Health & Safety Act."

It's easy for you to spout off about "anti-LBGTQ bigotry" when you aren't the woman/young girl losing out on scholarship chances because you're going up against some MtF with biological advantages.
It's the daily outrage. faux likes to keep its viewers feeling victimized and stirred up. Next year it will be something else if the women's sports thing stops generating enough chaos.

Phobia isn't correct. They are not scared. They are just assholes, Christian ****ing assholes

You're mistaking Fox for MSNBC.
Both sides deflection. You don't see me peppering the site with threads about whatever msdnc said ten seconds ago.

And they wonder why they are losing voters.

It's the daily outrage. faux likes to keep its viewers feeling victimized and stirred up. Next year it will be something else if the women's sports thing stops generating enough chaos.
What are you ranting about? This is the Ohio legislature (as well as many other states).

Well, go ahead then. What you have described has NOTHING to do with reality. What do the chromosomes say? THAT'S reality!
holy inhinged triggered meltdown what are you even talking about? LMAO
maybe read the thread SLOWER next time so your post doesnt look so stupid, youre welcome
😂🍿

Disregarding anecdotal experiences and personal biases for a moment and just considering the medical science: Do you not agree that, all else being equal, XY chromosomes will have an inherent physical advantage over XX chromosomes during physical competition?
youll have to be MORE specific what are you claiming to be inherent physical advantage

Back
Top Bottom