• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More than 200,000 Russians have left their homleland because of the war

joluoto

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
It will take Russia decades to fully recover from the effects of this war.

It will take Russia decades to fully recover from the effects of this war.

Unfortunately, it is also having a quite severe economic impact on “the West” with immediately rising gas prices that will ripple through the economy with a double whammy of paying more at the pump and thus leaving less money to purchase other items whose price is also rising. This will be a big setback in the fight against inflation, for instance, because it will add to it at a time when it is trying to be brought under control. Putin has effectively destroyed the basic economy of the world. Who will blink first?

Expect you were on duty at the borders counting them, one by one .
Where were they going and how ?

Show us the border transit records and I might believe you
The figure that I believe is more likely is 38.
11 if you subtract the para athletes .
2 if you also take off the management .

1647527942758.png

YVMW!

:ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately, it is also having a quite severe economic impact on “the West” with immediately rising gas prices that will ripple through the economy with a double whammy of paying more at the pump and thus leaving less money to purchase other items whose price is also rising. This will be a big setback in the fight against inflation, for instance, because it will add to it at a time when it is trying to be brought under control. Putin has effectively destroyed the basic economy of the world. Who will blink first?
We blinked right from the start of the invasion, just like we did when Hitler went on a rampage.

A show of strength might have prevented the genocide in Ukraine, instead Biden shit his pants ..blabbering about a nuclear war. Putin isn't that stupid.

Watching Congress give the leader of Ukraine a standing ovation kinda made me sick to my stomach.

We blinked right from the start of the invasion, just like we did when Hitler went on a rampage.

Your apparant "solution" was to engage Russia directly in war from the jump. Brilliant.

A show of strength might have prevented the genocide in Ukraine, instead Biden shit his pants ..blabbering about a nuclear war. Putin isn't that stupid.

And what would such a "show of force" look like?

Watching Congress give the leader of Ukraine a standing ovation kinda made me sick to my stomach.

You'd rather idolize the Boebert's and the Gosar's up on the Hill.

Back
Top Bottom