• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More than 1 million voters switch to GOP in warning for Dems

Why would he vote Democrat? For what? Higher taxes, more regulations, warmongering, no action on pro-choice abortion, solar panel boondoggles, $55 billion sent to Ukraine but nothing for Americans, inside dealing, more money laundering overseas?
His reasons for voting are his reasons.

I vote for democrats because they believe in democracy and stepping aside when they lose. Republicans don’t. They only care for power.

Democracy is secondary to them. So I will never vote for them or support them again.

His reasons for voting are his reasons.
Right, so that's why the question is "why?"
I vote for democrats because they believe in democracy and stepping aside when they lose. Republicans don’t. They only care for power.
They do? Why are they so pissed at the Roe v. Wade overruling and the WV v EPA decision? Both of those decisions are pro-democracy.

Trump stepped aside. He didn't go quietly, but everything happened exactly on schedule. You are falling for propaganda by the Democrats, who also stop at nothing to retain power. It's cute you think Pelosi, Schumer and Biden are good guys. Adorable.
Democracy is secondary to them. So I will never vote for them or support them again.
Democracy is secondary to Democrats. Look at all the freedom of speech they want to stifle. They push for hate speech laws, misinformation prohibition laws (stifling debate on Ukraine, Covid, vaccines, and other issues). They are in favor of prosecuting "sedition" (which we figured out in under John Adams is not a great idea). They want government agencies to tell private media outlets what is misinformation and disinformation so that the private companies take messages down that Democrats don't like.

It's cute you think Democrats are pro-Democracy. They're pro Manufacturing Consent.

I already addressed this. This really is hard for huh? This does nothing to solve the current issue
Trump nor Biden can't do shit. Congress can though.

To get through this crisis, one needs to have the balls to continue the trade war with China. But Biden is soft on China.

This has nothing to do with how China carries out its covid procedures.
What does Biden want to do? Cave in to China and lift tariffs on China, so China can be more competitive here in the US. https://nypost.com/2022/06/06/biden-slammed-for-pushing-to-lift-tariffs-on-china/ - and he actually has already reinstated tariff exemptions on several hundred chinese products.

It's interesting watching this unfold because it has upended policies of people.
But sure, he's a smart guy, highly capable. The adult in the room.

His policies are failing - https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...ned-trade-lead-much-latin-america-2022-06-08/

Oh, and Biden's crackhead son Hunter, who Biden was not too long ago giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to pay personal expenses, including like $100,000 in hooker costs, went to China to negotiate a billion dollar deal with a Chinese military firm. https://nypost.com/2022/02/08/hunter-biden-sought-forever-deal-with-chinese-firm-email/ - nothing to see there, right? You'd not be concerned if Eric Trump was snorting coke off of hooker's asses, didn't have any money to pay his own living expenses, but was leading billion dollar negotiations in China while his dad was VP and now P. Right? All good?
Ah there it is..hunter..

So you pretty much didn't prove anything woth this post. Mostly just hot air whooshing.

I asked what he can do to fix china's covid issues and you whined about everything but that.

This is now boring. I don't care about your dishonest debating..I'm out

Thing is the Dems can easily garner more voters if they knew how to actually do elections.

On Abortion, church and state, guns, gays, the environment, taxes, the GOP is increasingly out of step with the public. Yet they're better at playing the system so they keep winning and can impose minority rule.

That there is.

San Francisco forgot the first major thing that needs to be done in order to solve the homelessness problem...... build houses and apartments for people to live in.

So, instead, people live in makeshift tents and boxes, shit in the street and inject themselves with various substances.

Here's the latest San Francisco Poop Map for you - https://wmmr.com/2019/04/17/someone-made-an-interactive-san-francisco-poop-map/

It's a ****ing toilet, and that's just how the Democrats want it.

San Francisco is 7miles x7miles and currently a bit under 900,000 pop.

Are you looking for 30 story walk up SRO's?

Maybe this can bring the Democratic Party back a little bit from the brink of the abyss it has crept ever closer toward....

Woke BS - Economic Nonsense - and constant attempts to gaslight the country about how it's Putin's Price Hike and Putin's Recession and Putin controls the world and influences our elections.... Putin Putin pooty poot!
Democrats honestly think the Republican Party is horrible and that their Trump wing is worse and even dangerous for the nation. If they want to protect the nation, just in case Republicans do win, they want GOP candidates who are not bat-s--- insane. If they want to win, they want GOP candidates who are easier to beat.

Either way, if they aren't registered Republicans, they can't vote in the GOP primaries. So I'm hypothesizing that huge number of Democrats switched parties to to vote there. Some will vote for Trumpie kooks because they ought to be easier to bear, and others will vote for less offensive Republicans, because it'll be safer for the nation in the event that they win.

The reason for giving up the chance to vote in the Democratic primaries is that they think Democrats are all sane enough, so they can pretty much depend on other Democrats' primary choices.

So I don't think this is a warning for Democrats at all. It's a strategy for either putting the Republican Party back on track or making it easier to beat. Buy voting for the Trumpie crazies is taking a terrible chance and they shouldn't do it.

Democracy is secondary to Democrats. Look at all the freedom of speech they want to stifle. They push for hate speech laws, misinformation prohibition laws (stifling debate on Ukraine, Covid, vaccines, and other issues). They are in favor of prosecuting "sedition" (which we figured out in under John Adams is not a great idea). They want government agencies to tell private media outlets what is misinformation and disinformation so that the private companies take messages down that Democrats don't like.

It's cute you think Democrats are pro-Democracy. They're pro Manufacturing Consent.
The average american voter gets it. What the LPATs (Liberal Progressive Authoritarian Terrorists) can't seem to get through their very thick and empty skulls is that the average american dislikes them so much more than they dislike Trump. If they had any self-awareness they would realize that they are now less popular than Trump and it would be a big blow to their agenda, but luckily they have no self-awareness and are quite content with being 100% focused on hate for someone who is more popular and loved than they are.

The average american voter gets it. What the LPATs (Liberal Progressive Authoritarian Terrorists) can't seem to get through their very thick and empty skulls is that the average american dislikes them so much more than they dislike Trump. If they had any self-awareness they would realize that they are now less popular than Trump and it would be a big blow to their agenda, but luckily they have no self-awareness and are quite content with being 100% focused on hate for someone who is more popular and loved than they are.
So weird the popular and loved Trump was voted out of office by average American voters less than two years ago.

The Republicans will probably do well in the mid terms. Then the electorate will remember that they hate them just as much as they hate the Dems. This should be obvious to everyone, even those with “very thick and empty skulls”.

So weird the popular and loved Trump was voted out of office by average American voters less than two years ago.

The Republicans will probably do well in the mid terms. Then the electorate will remember that they hate them just as much as they hate the Dems. This should be obvious to everyone, even those with “very thick and empty skulls”.
He was "voted out" by the deep state, not the people. By the midterms no one will ever vote for the left again and the demoncrat party and the swamp it represents will eventually fade away to nothing. The future will be between a new independent party and the GOP, and all that will remain of the LPATs will be lots of jokes as the whole world makes fun of them for their amazing ability to screw up absolutely everything they touch.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

It seems when you aren't lying on your own here, you find other people's lies to bring here.

How embarrassing.

I guess its time to pivot to "Senate Sgt at Arms was murdered by Dems to cover up actual Jan 6th truths"

He was "voted out" by the deep state, not the people. By the midterms no one will ever vote for the left again and the demoncrat party and the swamp it represents will eventually fade away to nothing. The future will be between a new independent party and the GOP, and all that will remain of the LPATs will be lots of jokes as the whole world makes fun of them for their amazing ability to screw up absolutely everything they touch.
Lol, an election truther! Seeing as you’re divorced from reality, I can tell you your predictions are worse than useless. Here on planet Earth, the GOP candidate for president has won a majority of votes exactly once since the 1980s. The world is becoming more liberal every day.

Lol, an election truther! Seeing as you’re divorced from reality, I can tell you your predictions are worse than useless. Here on planet Earth, the GOP candidate for president has won a majority of votes exactly once since the 1980s. The world is becoming more liberal every day.
That’s why Republicans aren’t looking at democracy as a viable solution to their problem.

Asian and Hispanics are moving toward the rep party for their votes. If Trump does NOT run in 24 the reps will crush the dems because the dems have no one to run. Biden looks too old right now to run and his path out of trouble for us common folks is nonexistent.
If Trump does run he will probably still crush them still.

Actually, I'm not completely averse to a really small federal budget and taxes and a responsibility of each state to run and pay for its own welfare, medicaid, emergencies, etc. Because if that ever happens, blue states, which give much more money to the federal government than they receive in aid, will no longer have to pay for red states, which give less money in taxes to the federal government than they receive in aid.

But I draw the line at a woman's right to choose. If there is no federal right of women as persons to treat their bodies to serve their health (liberty) and protect their lives (life), and doctors have no right as third parties to save their health/life with consent (and Dobbs v Jackson effectively says they don't), no woman should owe any loyalty to this nation. If a nation or state does not acknowledge that, it doesn't deserve loyalty from women.

Actually, I'm not completely averse to a really small federal budget and taxes and a responsibility of each state to run and pay for its own welfare, medicaid, emergencies, etc. Because if that ever happens, blue states, which give much more money to the federal government than they receive in aid, will no longer have to pay for red states, which give less money in taxes to the federal government than they receive in aid.

But I draw the line at a woman's right to choose. If there is no federal right of women as persons to treat their bodies to serve their health (liberty) and protect their lives (life), and doctors have no right as third parties to save their health/life with consent (and Dobbs v Jackson effectively says they don't), no woman should owe any loyalty to this nation. If a nation or state does not acknowledge that, it doesn't deserve loyalty from women.
Just for the record, I am more pro-choice than pro-life. That being said, your problem with the federal government and a women's right to choose arises because the democratic party has to turn every social issue into a fierce political battle which means everyone then has to choose a clear side instead of being somewhere in the grey zone. If women want the right to abortion, my suggestion is for all of you to get this issue out of the hands of the democrats. Hopefully you have seen that the democrats do this just to get votes, but never fully follow through when they are in power. Now as the democrats are going down in flames, so will so many other issues that they made into political battlegrounds. Really good advice would be to start supporting independent politicians who are able to better represent issues in the grey zone, as now the DNC and RNC have to have a staunch yes or no position. In summary, maybe your problem is there because you and too many others hitched your horses to the wrong carriage.

Back
Top Bottom