• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Temper Tantrums by DJT: Tells RNC That He's NOT Participating in Their '24 Primary Debate!

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Another words - the '24 RNC Primary will be civilized.

Expect DJT to do something like throwing his own MAGA Primary PHONY Debate at Mar-a-Lago - the show of all shows.

Amid a plethora of legal woes, Trump maintained his position to not engage in scheduled debates by claiming that he won't be "libeled and abused" by fellow Republicans.

"I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them," he complained in a scathing post.

"When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the 'questions,' why subject yourself to being libeled and abused?" Trump asked as he continued the long-winded public complaint.

Expect DJT to do something like throwing his own MAGA Primary PHONY Debate at Mar-a-Lago - the show of all shows.

Amid a plethora of legal woes, Trump maintained his position to not engage in scheduled debates by claiming that he won't be "libeled and abused" by fellow Republicans.

"I see that everybody is talking about the Republican Debates, but nobody got my approval, or the approval of the Trump Campaign, before announcing them," he complained in a scathing post.

"When you’re leading by seemingly insurmountable numbers, and you have hostile Networks with angry, TRUMP & MAGA hating anchors asking the 'questions,' why subject yourself to being libeled and abused?" Trump asked as he continued the long-winded public complaint.

TFG has tiny hands and a massive ego. The question is which will be his downfall.

If you were Trump's coach, would you encourage him do debates?

Nope. As his 'coach' I'd have my own head examined and quickly plan my mind saving exit as far away from DJT as I could ever get. However, on the way out of the door I'd advise DJT to cooperate with the authorities, man-up and serve his time.

Wait a minute - if Trump refuses to debate on the RNC's dime, does that make him "Fascist, totalitarian, and ANTI-DEMOCRATIC?"
No it is his refusal to concede the 2020 election and inciting an insurrection at our capitol that make him those things. The fact that he thinks he owns the RNC just shows what wimps the RNC are. They need to grow a pair and ban him from running for the GOP nomination.

I'm guessing this seals the the idea that defendant Trump would sign the pledge to support the R candidate no matter who...

Donald, the RNC does not need your approval you are no longer in charge of the party. Show up for the debates or don't show, you'll still be the target of the other candidates and the media.

Waaaaaa, I'm not going, nobody asked me for my approval.

No it is his refusal to concede the 2020 election and inciting an insurrection at our capitol that make him those things. The fact that he thinks he owns the RNC just shows what wimps the RNC are. They need to grow a pair and ban him from running for the GOP nomination.
There aren't enough tanning beds in the world to give Republicans the bronzed balls they need to stand up to Daddy Donald.

Yes. Otherwise all he is showing is his arrogance. I'm better than them I don't have to debate them. Vote for me, what do ya' have to lose? I for one don't want to find out his plans for america from truth social. I want to watch and listen to him telling me what they are.

Yes. Otherwise all he is showing is his arrogance. I'm better than them I don't have to debate them. Vote for me, what do ya' have to lose? I for one don't want to find out his plans for america from truth social. I want to watch and listen to him telling me what they are.
I think most of America already realizes he'a dolt. But if I did find myself as Trump's coach, I'd make a deal with the devil to get out of it. He'd probably sue me if I did.

Good, let them debate without him, they should roast him up.

From Feb 2023.

"Any Republican who wants to run for president in 2024 will have to sign a loyalty pledge if they want to join the 2024 debates, Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel told CNN’s "State of the Union" on Sunday. The pledge would require candidates to support the eventual GOP presidential nominee.

That would be a problem for Trump. He most likely would not support any candidate but himself. :unsure:

Trump once again proves he is nothing but an egotistical, pompous ass.

He's gonna be the death of the GOP.

Good, let them debate without him, they should roast him up.
Too chickenshit. They have to ride a fine line between showing why they're a better choice than Donald without invoking the frothy rage of Cult45.

This is probably the beginning of his break with the Republican party.

So.....that means way less melodrama on the debate stage then. That's a good thing.

The bad news is it'll mean the Late Night Show boys & political cartoonists will have less material to work with.

So.....that means way less melodrama on the debate stage then. That's a good thing.

The bad news is it'll mean the Late Night Show boys & political cartoonists will have less material to work with.
As long as trump is uttering words through his butt-hole lips, they'll have plenty of material.

He's a coward....but we all already knew that.

What a princess.

It means even the GOP won't be watching them.

Back
Top Bottom