• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More sweet mostly peaceful harassment

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Every Blaze link is the same story.

Every Blaze link is the same story.

Perhaps that should tell you something, other than questioning the source who is willing to discuss how wonderful this "5%" is at ensuring they damage the intention of all this.

Perhaps that should tell you something, other than questioning the source who is willing to discuss how wonderful this "5%" is at ensuring they damage the intention of all this.

It tells me The Blaze is just another bonkers right wing depot that ya’ll use for confirmation bias.

It tells me The Blaze is just another bonkers right wing depot that ya’ll use for confirmation bias.

I'll take your response as passive but real acceptance of the violence some within BLM are willing to use to make their point.

I'll take your response as passive but real acceptance of the violence some within BLM are willing to use to make their point.

You’ll have to make up the answers you want, it’s the only way you get anyone to agree with you.

BLM protesters harass and assault McDonald's manager at Pittsburgh protests, and it's all caught on video - TheBlaze

Even after this McDonald’s gave them free food (never negotiate with terrorists) they harassed customers, chanting F white people, F cops trying to fight with the manager.

I am doubting any repercussions will come since lawlessness is becoming the new norm as longer as you are a mostly peaceful warrior for justice and the American way.

Some one should have call 911.

Yet your sig.....

I don’t usually like this response but I honestly don’t see the connection, so: yes, and?

BLM protesters harass and assault McDonald's manager at Pittsburgh protests, and it's all caught on video - TheBlaze

Even after this McDonald’s gave them free food (never negotiate with terrorists) they harassed customers, chanting F white people, F cops trying to fight with the manager.

I am doubting any repercussions will come since lawlessness is becoming the new norm as longer as you are a mostly peaceful warrior for justice and the American way.

There was nothing peaceful about these people. You think this is "sweet"?

Back
Top Bottom