• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More shooting, left vs right

Shots fired AT TRUMPS CARAVAN is a clue.

People will remember come 11-3

They will, but I'm not convinced you'll be happy about that. Remember all this is happening while Trump is in office and he's done nothing about it but tweet.

They will, but I'm not convinced you'll be happy about that. Remember all this is happening while Trump is in office and he's done nothing about it but tweet.

Lefties cried when he tried.

Hey, that rhymes.

Hey, that rhymes.

One cannot just jump to black bagging, unless one is a dirty dirty fascist bastard. The fact of the matter is that Trump has shown not a single shred of leadership capability during the whole of it. And y'all just spent neigh a week defending some kid from Illinois taking gun and traveling cross state to shoot protesters.

So either this violence is unacceptable and we need to punish folk who keep killing others, or we don't. There's no R or D in that even though many partisans will try to inject it into it. Either we need to clamp down on all the violence, particularly the murder, or we don't. So I think your side needs to make up their mind.

Hey, that rhymes.

"Tried" = sending in feds to kidnap actually peaceful protesters, in X world.

"Tried" = gassing peaceful protesters to molest a bible in front of a church, in X world.

The left is pure evil and the right pure good, in X world.

:roll:

LOL, while Trump is in office! You conveniently fail to mention the most important thing. It has NOTHING to do with Trump and is in DEMOCRAT RUN cities. People are stoopid, but not that stupid. They will vote on 11-3-20 and you guys are burnt toast

This is being rightly pinned on the Democrats.

Really? When will Trump condemn the violence on both sides?

"The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable," Biden said in a statement on Sunday. "I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by anyone, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same."
Biden is expected to travel to southwestern Pennsylvania on Monday to deliver remarks intended to contrast his vision of leadership with Trump's, where, according to a statement from his campaign, he'll ask voters to consider whether they are "safe in Donald Trump's America."

Biden condemns violence in Portland and calls on Trump to do the same - CNNPolitics

LOL, while Trump is in office! You conveniently fail to mention the most important thing. It has NOTHING to do with Trump and is in DEMOCRAT RUN cities. People are stoopid, but not that stupid. They will vote on 11-3-20 and you guys are burnt toast

It has everything to do with Trump and his supporters all know it but you apparently. That is why they are out inciting more violence for him. He has signaled that he needs the violence to win reelection.

It has everything to do with Trump and his supporters all know it but you apparently. That is why they are out inciting more violence for him. He has signaled that he needs the violence to win reelection.

Yes. They KILLED one Trump supporter and fired on a Trump caravan today. This is YOUR party, Iguanaman. Deal with it, if you can.

Democratic run cities in a republican run country. What’s your point?

I hope so. There was none of this before TRump.

You really going to blame trump for this lawlessness? It has next to nothing to s with trump, and everything to dowith left wing media and politicians peddling the false narrative of disproportionate black killings by cops.

I can’t stand trump, would never vote for him, but please. Lay blame where it belongs.

You really going to blame trump for this lawlessness? It has next to nothing to s with trump, and everything to dowith left wing media and politicians peddling the false narrative of disproportionate black killings by cops.

I can’t stand trump, would never vote for him, but please. Lay blame where it belongs.

You need to get some objective glasses.

Unpack that. I am no fan of trump. Where do you see lack of objectivity?

Trump has bread divide. It is his path to his personal sucess. No other president has done that in our life time.

You know damned well this is true.

So you get me, I am no fan of BLM either. But facts are facts.

Trump has been encouraging his people to shoot since day one.

Trump has bread divide. It is his path to his personal sucess. No other president has done that in our life time.

You know damned well this is true.

So you get me, I am no fan of BLM either. But facts are facts.

Trump has been encouraging his people to shoot since day one.

Breeding a political divide is one thing, It typically doesn’t lead to rioting and murders. Both sides constantly do that, trump just upped the anti. And he has legitimate points about the media while doing it.

What’s has lead to that chaos and murdering is a false narrative that cops are gunning after blacks. This narrative has been utterly destroyed by "FBI statistics showing it to be a fake narrative.

Not only that, even liberal Washington Post’s on data base on cop killings proves the narrative is bogus.

But the narrative is exactly what is driving the chaos. You can’t blame that on trump.

Breeding a political divide is one thing, It typically doesn’t lead to rioting and murders. Both sides constantly do that, trump just upped the anti. And he has legitimate points about the media while doing it.

What’s has lead to that chaos and murdering is a false narrative that cops are gunning after blacks. This narrative has been utterly destroyed by "FBI statistics showing it to be a fake narrative.

Not only that, even liberal Washington Post’s on data base on cop killings proves the narrative is bogus.

But the narrative is exactly what is driving the chaos. You can’t blame that on trump.

It's not the "narrative" that is driving the violence. There is no such "narrative" as you suggest. Or maybe no one told me.

Every little town in the country has had multiple BLM protests. These rare people for the most part who are oblivious to national news or Trump's fake news.

Only a few have turned to riots and it would have ended there if TRump did not escalate it to what we have now.

Sorry, this is on TRump and Trump alone.

Shots fired AT TRUMPS CARAVAN is a clue.

People will remember come 11-3

I’ll certainly remember the number of Trump supporters who praised and defended the murders committed by Kyle Rittenhouse, yes.

It's not the "narrative" that is driving the violence. There is no such "narrative" as you suggest. Or maybe no one told me.

Every little town in the country has had multiple BLM protests. These rare people for the most part who are oblivious to national news or Trump's fake news.

Only a few have turned to riots and it would have ended there if TRump did not escalate it to what we have now.

Sorry, this is on TRump and Trump alone.

What? You don’t see the media constantly putting forth the notion that cops kill blacks at disproportionate rates?

This is really hard for me to believe. It’s the entire reason for the protests and rioting.

What exactly do you think the protests and rioting are about? Are you for Real?

Back
Top Bottom