• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More shooting, left vs right

your bias is on steroids... btw, name me one conspiracy theory i subscribe to against Trump

you are simply being a cultist, you have never read a post from me supporting idiot theories against trump

your mania should get checked out, its not healthy

Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia?

They will remember that this is all because of Trump yes.

Chicago had a big weekend in shootings and killings. Can't blame that on Trump.

I hope so. There was none of this before TRump.

The left went unhinged after the 2016 election. Accepting elections was quite a stumbling block.

Do you believe Trump colluded with Russia?

we know for a fact his campaign maintained contact with a Russian agent... what would you like to call that?

we know for a fact that trump, in the open asked for russian help, what do you call that

we know for a fact that russia swung the election toward trump in michigan, what do you call that?

tell me what word you want to use to define all this

thanks

we know for a fact his campaign maintained contact with a Russian agent... what would you like to call that?

we know for a fact that trump, in the open asked for russian help, what do you call that

we know for a fact that russia swung the election toward trump in michigan, what do you call that?

tell me what word you want to use to define all this

thanks

I asked you a direct question. Answer the question I asked. Im going to enjoy stringing your conspiracy line together with your on record answer. Shall I ask it again or can you answer it?

I hope so. There was none of this before TRump.

No cities burning before Trump? So the Rodney King and Watts riots were figments of peoples' imaginations?

Chicago had a big weekend in shootings and killings. Can't blame that on Trump.

Lori Lightfootinmouth on the other hand....

Using CPD officers to guard her house while the killings go on....

Lori Lightfootinmouth on the other hand....

Using CPD officers to guard her house while the killings go on....

55 shot in a weekend.

The murderer trying to defend his actions doesn’t change them, no matter what some think.

There are many conservatives who have praised the Rittenhouse killings. And people notice.

I have not. But your group clapped over the murder of a Trump supporter and praised it.

I asked you a direct question. Answer the question I asked. Im going to enjoy stringing your conspiracy line together with your on record answer. Shall I ask it again or can you answer it?

is English your second language?

I gave you a full and robust answer... then asked you a question which you don't have the stones to answer.

He is as much responsible as any mayor. Look, Trump is blaming Biden for riots on Trump's watch. Did he blame the mayors of cities where neo-Nazis or white supremacists marched? Was the leadership of Idaho responsible for Ruby Ridge? That of Texas for the killing of US (FBI) officials in Waco? Does the maor of DC have to accept responsibility for the gassing of demonstrators in advance of Trump's bible stunt?

The riots are the direct fault of liberalism run amok.

No cities burning before Trump? So the Rodney King and Watts riots were figments of peoples' imaginations?

very different, we had no vigilantes being egged on by our president

plus it was not a national issue as is the case today

apples and oranges

this is american vs american orchestrated by the piece of **** president

is English your second language?

I gave you a full and robust answer... then asked you a question which you don't have the stones to answer.

No no. You never answered the question. You responded. Here, since you brought it up I will school you on the difference.
What does 2+2=?
Answer: 4
Response: Pizza

You responded to my direct question with "Pizza".

I have not. But your group clapped over the murder of a Trump supporter and praised it.

And many of your group have praised the murder of protesters simply due to their political stance.

No no. You never answered the question. You responded. Here, since you brought it up I will school you on the difference.
What does 2+2=?
Answer: 4
Response: Pizza

You responded to my direct question with "Pizza".

sorry this stuff is over your head

And neo-Nazis, Dylann Roof, etc., are the direct fault of conservatism run amok. Get serious.

One person? Did they burn down cities and cop cars and shoot people in cold blood because they support Trump?

You're really comparing Dylan Roof to the riots? Seriously?

One person? Did they burn down cities and cop cars and shoot people in cold blood because they support Trump?

You're really comparing Dylan Roof to the riots? Seriously?

Apples and oranges, true. A better example might be the El Paso shooter. Trump has explicitly called for violence, has deplored immigrants out to "infest us," and compared them to poisonous snakes. Prominent conservative with a huge audience Tucker Carlson has deplored the potential loss of our identity due to immigration, sounding like some Know Nothing of 150 years ago, upset at the Irish. Have Pelosi, Sanders, Biden done anything similar?

Apples and oranges, true. A better example might be the El Paso shooter. Trump has explicitly called for violence, has deplored immigrants out to "infest us," and compared them to poisonous snakes. Prominent conservative with a huge audience Tucker Carlson has deplored the potential loss of our identity due to immigration, sounding like some Know Nothing of 150 years ago, upset at the Irish. Have Pelosi, Sanders, Biden done anything similar?

When has he called for violence? Link, please. You musty have several because you said he repeatedly called for violence.

I will wait right here.

When has he called for violence? Link, please. You musty have several because you said he repeatedly called for violence.

I will wait right here.

Trump using his racial divisiveness bullhorn to divide us along cultural lines is "calling for violence" is fomenting violence. Continually clawing at the Nation's scabs till they reopen and bleed and blaming everybody else when the woulds are not closed fast enough is calling for violence. Deciding to go to Kenosha without making arrangements to visit the Blake family is calling for violence. Calling the Rittenhouse circumstance an Investigation when he has already been arrested and charged is calling for violence. "We are investigating it [Rittemhouse] says Trump. YOU are investigating what Donald. You are the WH. There is nothing for YOU to investigate. Calling Mexican Immigrants Rapists without adding any granularity to that comment is calling for violence. Completely ignoring and even refusing to call out White Suprematist Terrorism on the one hand and completely focusing on BLM Protests and subsequent riots, looting, vandalism and gunplay is calling for violence.

Is that enough for you.

Trump pays lip service to unity and then launches again into his divisiveness and conflict rhetoric. If you can't see it you are blind. Trump inflames the nation every day. There has never been a President before that literally used divisive, conflict rhetoric for his own personal political purposes. My God, he is worse than George Wallace and Wallace never made it to the WH.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom