• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

More Republican Judicial Hate Mongering

26 X World Champs said:
Originally Posted by Fantasea
Pat, and those of that ilk, should be ignored by the media. But that will never happen, will it?
The man goes on national TV and says that judges in the USA are more dangerous to Americans than "Bearded Terrorists Flying into a building."

No more crazy than the people on this board who claim Saddam was a bigger threat to us than OBL and his boys....so should we ignore them too?
Hey, did you forget? You said you weren't going to annoy me any more.

Anyhow, it would seem as if you did not understand what I wrote.

The message I was attempting to convey is that since the media knows exactly how Pat Robertson will answer any question, they just plant the seeds and harvest the sound bites to use against the Administration. Is that sufficiently clear?

It would be far better if they ignored Pat Robertson, rather than providing him with a national "pulpit" from which to mouth off.

Fantasea said:
The message I was attempting to convey is that since the media knows exactly how Pat Robertson will answer any question, they just plant the seeds and harvest the sound bites to use against the Administration. Is that sufficiently clear?

It would be far better if they ignored Pat Robertson, rather than providing him with a national "pulpit" from which to mouth off.
I suggest that you take your advice re Pat Robertson and apply it to yourself....if the shoe fits....

26 X World Champs said:
Originally Posted by Fantasea

I suggest that you take your advice re Pat Robertson and apply it to yourself....if the shoe fits....
Speaking of shoes, do you happen to have a hat?

Back
Top Bottom