• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More racial garbage from CNN

Rickeroo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Article:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/10/opinions/trumps-insults-of-black-americans-louis/index.html

A few days ago CNN made us aware that "not equipped" was in fact a racist term meant solely to demean black people. Today, thanks the CNN, we can expand on our knowledge of racial insults:

"What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot. You ask a lot of stupid questions"

"...who Trump routinely attacks as "dumb," "not qualified" or some such insult."

Accusing a black of asking a stupid question is racist, and calling a black person dumb is also racist. Indeed, "some such insult" would also be classified as racist. Can a black person be dumb, and if so, which race is qualified to tell them that?

Whites can be told they are dumb by a variety of races. What we need is a "race matrix" to determine which people have the right to express their opinion, based on both races involved - perhaps sex as well. The person on the left calls the person on the right "stupid", which ones would CNN get upset about?

White man / white man
White man / white woman
White woman / black man
Black man / hispanic woman (speaks English)
Asian woman / white man
Native American man / black man
Hispanic woman (can't speak English) / black man

Essentially, all race/sex combinations could be put in a hierarchy whereby "stupid" becomes more and more of an insult based on the race/sex of the insulter and the insulted. What is that hierarchy? Why isn't there an official government guideline giving us a list of terms we can and can't use based on identity? We desperately need one.

Article:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/10/opinions/trumps-insults-of-black-americans-louis/index.html

A few days ago CNN made us aware that "not equipped" was in fact a racist term meant solely to demean black people. Today, thanks the CNN, we can expand on our knowledge of racial insults:

"What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot. You ask a lot of stupid questions"

"...who Trump routinely attacks as "dumb," "not qualified" or some such insult."

Accusing a black of asking a stupid question is racist, and calling a black person dumb is also racist. Indeed, "some such insult" would also be classified as racist. Can a black person be dumb, and if so, which race is qualified to tell them that?

Whites can be told they are dumb by a variety of races. What we need is a "race matrix" to determine which people have the right to express their opinion, based on both races involved - perhaps sex as well. The person on the left calls the person on the right "stupid", which ones would CNN get upset about?

White man / white man
White man / white woman
White woman / black man
Asian woman / white man

Essentially, all race/sex combinations could be put in a hierarchy whereby "stupid" becomes more and more of an insult based on the race/sex of the insulter and the insulted. What is that hierarchy? Why isn't there an official government guideline giving us a list of terms we can and can't use based on identity? We desperately need one.

Absolutely horrible.

So stupid too. The frightening thing is that anyone would believe this garbage.

Article:

White man / white man
White man / white woman
White woman / black man
Asian woman / white man

Oh look! You're using code too! You put white people at the top of your list! That must mean that you think white people are above everyone else! That's CODE! You're a RACIST!

yes...i'm being sarcastic...

President Trump has used the word "dumb" to describe some of his opponents who are non-Caucasians.

CNN (a loathsome network that I never watch) says that using the word "dumb" is "racist" in such a context.

In fact, I believe that his use of the word "dumb" proves that he is NOT a "racist."

It shows that he considers everyone to be equally worthy of his insults.

A "racist" would patronize his non-Caucasian opponents by simply ignoring them as if they did not exist. Silence is, indeed, the highest form of contempt.

Calling a black person dumb when they are dumb is not racist. Repeatedly calling multiple black people dumb may be indicative of racism. It's not that complicated.

President Trump has used the word "dumb" to describe some of his opponents who are non-Caucasians.

CNN (a loathsome network that I never watch) says that using the word "dumb" is "racist" in such a context.

In fact, I believe that his use of the word "dumb" proves that he is NOT a "racist."

A "racist" would patronize his non-Caucasian opponents by simply ignoring them as if they did not exist. Silence is, indeed, the highest form of contempt.

Trump is an equal opportunity insulter, this is true.

The idea that this lifelong New Yorker who grew up in the great melting pot and was loved by everybody (until he became president) is a racist all of a sudden at age 70 is just so stupid its laughable. Furthermore, the idea that he is a white supremacist is just beyond all ignorance and stupidity.

The idea that this lifelong New Yorker who grew up in the great melting pot and was loved by everybody (until he became president) is a racist all of a sudden at age 70 is just so stupid its laughable. Furthermore, the idea that he is a white supremacist is just beyond all ignorance and stupidity.

"Equal Opportunity Insulter"......Wow you must be so proud this asshole is President....

Article:

White man / white man
White man / white woman
White woman / black man
Asian woman / white man

Sounds like you know them well mr white uneducated rube.
As they say.
Would you rather be black or white in these USA ?
Usually defeaning silence.
Also "if you haven't been there keep your trap shut"

Loved by everybody ?
Are you kidding?
You know what to be trumped means in ny?
It means to be stiffed.
Know why no by banks would lend him money and he had to go to the Russians?

Oh please. trump was NOT LOVED before he became president. New Yorkers hated him well before then. Keep defending him all you like but New York is now 100% BLUE. Staten Island - the last republican district in NY - fell to the democrats last week.

Loved by everybody ?
Are you kidding?........

No, I am not. Did you ever walk down the street with Trump before he became president? Everybody shouted out to him, from trucks and cars and taxi cabs... .....they all loved him. Plus people liked him on his tv show too.

I repeat for the sake of truth: The idea that this lifelong New Yorker who grew up in the great melting pot and was loved by everybody is a racist all of a sudden at age 70 is just so stupid its laughable. Furthermore, the idea that he is a white supremacist is just beyond all ignorance and stupidity

No, I am not. Did you ever walk down the street with Trump before he became president? Everybody shouted out to him, from trucks and cars and taxi cabs... .....they all loved him. Plus people liked him on his tv show too.

I repeat for the sake of truth: The idea that this lifelong New Yorker who grew up in the great melting pot and was loved by everybody is a racist all of a sudden at age 70 is just so stupid its laughable. Furthermore, the idea that he is a white supremacist is just beyond all ignorance and stupidity

trump's father was a raging rascit...trump now?...Maybe, no doubt he gives shout outs to bigots and white nationalists..It is part of his "base"

Absolutely horrible.

So stupid too. The frightening thing is that anyone would believe this garbage.
Quite a few people swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

He also used the word "Sh**hole* to describe Haiti. Obviously Trump measures the value of people and nations by their wealth. Nothing like having a president who thinks that the dollar is worth more than human lives and human dignity.

He also used the word "Sh**hole* to describe Haiti.

Like it or not, that is what many people think.

The big difference is that most people have the sense not to say it in public. They use a euphemism, such as "a developing nation."

President Trump is simply too frank for his own good. He has to learn how to be more "diplomatic." Come January, the Democrats in the House are going to tear him up. So I'm guessing that he will, indeed, be more "diplomatic" in the future.

Back
Top Bottom