• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Progress On Mr. Trump's Border Wall

No doubt! It may even become a popular destination, the way caravans of asylum seekers move through central america. A landmark ruling, and I'm excited to see how the Canadian government addresses this during the coming months (I believe that the ruling was stayed for 6 months to give the government time to address the changes from the struck down law.)

I am too. It's going to be interesting to see if the Canadian government has the cojones to reject a law that the US government insists on in order to stop the tidal bore of illegal immigrants entering the US from Canada.

PS - One of the reasons why those illegal immigrants are coming to the US is that patriotic, right-thinking, patriotic, hard working, patriotic, honest, patriotic, real, patriotic, true, patriotic, conservative, patriotic, Christian, patriotic, White, patriotic, American, patriotic, patriot, employers are hiring them in contravention of the laws of the United States of America. There aren't anywhere near as many jobs available for them in Canada since the amount of "stoop labour" involved in Canadian agriculture is "slightly" lower than the amount in American agriculture (and because there are a lot fewer swimming pools, golf courses, and luxury hotels) so there really isn't much of an economic incentive for them to travel all the way through the US - bypassing the available employment - in order to arrive at someplace where there are no jobs for them (and where they do not have an extensive network of nationals from their own countries ready to help them out).

But, we'll see.

Possibly Mr. Trump will organize free bus rides from the Rio Grande to the 49th parallel.

Lol uh huh.

Hey, Mr. Trump has completed 450 miles of "The Great Wall of Trump" so far so that means he only needs about four more years in . . .

oops,

only 4 of those miles are new construction so that means that he needs

about -four more- 375 more years in office to complete "The Great Wall of Trump".

Well....considering your favorite choice for President does not take border security seriously...I'll stand by my statement and laugh right back.

It's time for the US to totally close its northern border to prevent a repetition of those terrorist attacks like

Washingtons Burn Day.JPG

and

911 reutere.jpg

that have originated from Canada.

[The above has been specifically and officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “"TheFirst Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]

You're right. It was a different section of wall that fell down in a storm. My bad.

Quite alright....there's so much misinformation out there its easy to pick up on the wrong story......You know...I've lived on the lower Texas Coast my whole life and hurricanes are just a fact of life.

I lost a few shingles on my house...no big deal, they're already replaced. Lets just say that the wall had been damaged....its no big deal....just like my shingles...just fix it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom