• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Pelosi let them eat cake.

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
While democrats are outraged that people want to spend time with family on thanksgiving and in some cases democrat gov are going to issue fines if you have too many people over and are caught etc ...

pelosi didn't seem to think her own advice (once again) applied to her or the rules these people say you should follow apply to her.

she had arranged a huge dinner for the incoming congress. it was only stopped when everyone and their brother found out about it and called out her ass on twitter and everything else.

once again leftists are the do as i say not as i do party.

At least the Dems did not go ahead with the celebration. Nothing stops Trump and the Reps from gatherings. Trump Himself is a super-spreader.

At least the Dems did not go ahead with the celebration. Nothing stops Trump and the Reps from gatherings. Trump Himself is a super-spreader.
deflection noted i expect it. this is about pelosi not trump.

why do you feel that pelosi doesn't have to follow her own rules? why does her rules apply to everyone but her?

why does cuomo's rules only apply to others not him?

there have been people tell cuomo to shove it up his ass. they are having thanksgiving with their families.

why do you support such dictatorship mentality?

And dont forget her fridge full of $10 a pint ice cream to put on her cake.

why do you feel that pelosi doesn't have to follow her own rules? why does her rules apply to everyone but her?

there have been people tell cuomo to shove it up his ass. they are having thanksgiving with their families.

Pelosi did follow “her” own rules. So, unlike what you falsely say, she did apply to herself what she expects others to do. At least she listens to others.

Trump does follow rules. His own. Whatever they are at the moment, though not necessarily what everyone else has been told they are until He decides otherwise. Trump's own behavior is completely relevant.

There are a lot of the Trump cult and red state govs telling everybody to shove safe health practice up their ass. Why do you think we have over 250,000 dead from COVID?

Trump is the authoritarian wannabe dictator here. It’s His way or the tweet notified highway.

While democrats are outraged that people want to spend time with family on thanksgiving and in some cases democrat gov are going to issue fines if you have too many people over and are caught etc ...

pelosi didn't seem to think her own advice (once again) applied to her or the rules these people say you should follow apply to her.

she had arranged a huge dinner for the incoming congress. it was only stopped when everyone and their brother found out about it and called out her ass on twitter and everything else.

Oh looky no evidence

I can't say leftists have the majority as "the do as i say not as i do party" but yes, many people who like to act like they are serious about the pandemic still want to gather in groups.

I can't say leftists have the majority as "the do as i say not as i do party" but yes, many people who like to act like they are serious about the pandemic still want to gather in groups.

The hypocrite that the OP is talking about (Nancy Pelosi) was just re-elected by the Democrats to be the Speaker of the House. God help us.

Pelosi did follow “her” own rules. So, unlike what you falsely say, she did apply to herself what she expects others to do. At least she listens to others.

Trump does follow rules. His own. Whatever they are at the moment, though not necessarily what everyone else has been told they are until He decides otherwise. Trump's own behavior is completely relevant.

There are a lot of the Trump cult and red state govs telling everybody to shove safe health practice up their ass. Why do you think we have over 250,000 dead from COVID?

Trump is the authoritarian wannabe dictator here. It’s His way or the tweet notified highway.
No she didn't follow her own rules.
she got her hair done while telling other people they couldn't.
she planned a huge dinner for all the incoming congress people but tell other people they can't have thanksgiving with their family.
so no she isn't following her own rules as i just cited.

The Gov of CA was caught having a huge birthday party at a fancy restaurant while telling people no more than 5 people at thanksgiving.
So you are wrong as always.

The communist Chinese government released a virus out of a lab and onto the world. Right now Europe is being hit hard.

You cannot backup your CT with any proof. Troll away.

Why do support the spread of the virus? Why would you make the coronavirus a part of your family? It is a cold blooded murderer. Do you often invite murderers to your family thanksgivings?

The communist Chinese government released a virus out of a lab and onto the world. Right now Europe is being hit hard.

You realize even the US Military has countered the argument that the virus came out of lab, yes?

A lot like her nephew, Gov Newsom, did at an exclusive restaurant in Napa just a few days ago.

Do you ever feel remorse after you make such asinine claims?

Covid19 was not a created virus released by the Chinese government as an agent of biological warfare.

So where is Covid-19 from?!?
Its a product of the natural evolution of a virus or are you still a supporter of miasma theory of disease?

Last edited:
I've been asking multiple times .... where is Covid-19 from?

Does everyone here agree with Lisa that this is a "natural" virus?

"Pelosi agreed it was a bad idea and changed her behavior in response" is "dictator mentality" but the entire GOP saying "**** it, people get infected they get infected" is not?

What rule are you whining about? Link it for me.

It isn't my theory. I am using the expertise of people who are experts in infectious disease. You should learn from them.

Isn't it expected that supporters of a corrupt politician will try to say that a virus, during a pandemic, was created to bring that politician down?

They play the victim even during a pandemic.

That‘s what literally all of the evidence points towards. Covid-19 is a natural evolution of the larger coronavirus family.

But you’re a Trump supporter, so the idea of believing actual evidence is verboten. You must take Der Orange Fuhrer at his word regardless of evidence.

Why do support the spread of the virus? Why would you make the coronavirus a part of your family? It is a cold blooded murderer. Do you often invite murderers to your family thanksgivings?
sorry you didn't answer the question just deflect.
i am glad the police chief told cuomo to take a walk. they are not going to fine families on thanksgiving.

i have quite a few people coming to my house for thanksgiving. one person pulled out i think because their daughter wasn't feeling good.

everyone else is still coming.
are leftists incapable of using common sense and logic?

yes i am dismissing your appeal to emotion fallacy.

Back
Top Bottom