• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More of the evil slime that is Obamacare: Forced, no-warrant home inspection raids

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By Kevin “Coach” Collins
August 18th, 2013

The fine print of Obamacare says “The 4th Amendment be damned, we’re coming into your house when we feel like it.” There is no other way to interpret what the allowable government raids of otherwise law abiding American homes will be.

Under the provisions of the healthcare law given to Barack Obama by the Democrats and Chief Justice John Roberts, government thugs will have the right to kick in doors and search homes in a number of circumstances.

These are by no means situations that would cause the average low information voter to shrug and acknowledge that “Maybe that’s not a bad idea,” either.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
More of the evil slime that is Obamacare: Forced, no-warrant home inspection raids « Coach is Right

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: More of the evil slime that is Obamacare: Forced, no-warrant home inspection raid

See. And there's people right here on this board arguing that the Bill of Rights is not under attack and defending the documented emerging police state. I'm telling you this is absolutely pathetic and were in trouble big, and too many people are afraid to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

Re: More of the evil slime that is Obamacare: Forced, no-warrant home inspection raid

I know that only if green is saying something about ACA is it true, no worries.

I've read Obamacare from cover to cover, the whole 2768 pages of it and thousands of pages more of the references and I've seen these words used time after time.

“The 4th Amendment be damned, we’re coming into your house when we feel like it.”
"The 1st amendment be damned, you better shut the **** up right now"
"The 2nd amendment be damned, we're coming for your guns"

I was shocked by this glib usage of the vernacular. Some of these statement were in [places you really wouldn't expect them like that long treatise on diabetics than runs from page 717 through 784. My first reaction was that they would only search the homes of diabetics and I'm not a diabetic so why should I give a rat's ass?

The Death Panels are tucked away in Otolaryngology.

About time this was exposed.

Be safe.

Why didn't "Coach" quote the relevant text from the Act?
Seems that would be strong evidence supporting his charge. Why would he leave out that?

Yeah, this seems fairly suspect. I would point out that law enforcement was enabled, before the health care reform, to search a home without a warrant if there is good reason to believe there are children in danger inside.

I've read Obamacare from cover to cover, the whole 2768 pages of it and thousands of pages more of the references and I've seen these words used time after time.

“The 4th Amendment be damned, we’re coming into your house when we feel like it.”
"The 1st amendment be damned, you better shut the **** up right now"
"The 2nd amendment be damned, we're coming for your guns"

I was shocked by this glib usage of the vernacular. Some of these statement were in [places you really wouldn't expect them like that long treatise on diabetics than runs from page 717 through 784. My first reaction was that they would only search the homes of diabetics and I'm not a diabetic so why should I give a rat's ass?

The Death Panels are tucked away in Otolaryngology.

About time this was exposed.

Be safe.

Theres also a clause stating no woman may carry a child to term until she has no less than 3 (three) abortions. They hid that one in Dermatology. Bastards!

Affordable for whom?

I'm not saying its affordable or good overall.

Theres also a clause stating no woman may carry a child to term until she has no less than 3 (three) abortions. They hid that one in Dermatology. Bastards!

Now there is legislation I can support. Think of how short the lines will be at MacDonalds.

I've been working on finding a link to the bill that has this wording and mostly I find just these sensationalist stories. Finally one article sited its source, a Child Welfare manual put out in 1994:

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/neglect/neglect.pdf
So these propagandists are working double overtime trying to put people off on the idea of ObamaCare. I must admit if the stuff they are printing were true, it would be a game changer for me. Thankfully this is just another slash and burn tactic by the RNC.

By Kevin “Coach” Collins
August 18th, 2013

The fine print of Obamacare says “The 4th Amendment be damned, we’re coming into your house when we feel like it.” There is no other way to interpret what the allowable government raids of otherwise law abiding American homes will be.

Under the provisions of the healthcare law given to Barack Obama by the Democrats and Chief Justice John Roberts, government thugs will have the right to kick in doors and search homes in a number of circumstances.

These are by no means situations that would cause the average low information voter to shrug and acknowledge that “Maybe that’s not a bad idea,” either.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
More of the evil slime that is Obamacare: Forced, no-warrant home inspection raids « Coach is Right

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

Now there is legislation I can support. Think of how short the lines will be at MacDonalds.

its literally win/win/win. They're even pulling money out of the military budget and introducing a tax on christian churches so that the government can cover the cost. these women will be able to obtain their mandated abortions free of charge.

A List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations

◾Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
◾23 Executive Orders on gun control - infringement of the 2nd Amendment
◾Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
◾NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
◾Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
◾Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
◾Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
◾Signed into law the establishment of NO Free Speech zones – noncompliance is a felony. Violation of 1st Amendment.
◾Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
◾DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law.
◾Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau writing and interpreting law. Article. I. Section. 1
◾Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
◾Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
◾Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
◾Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
◾Appointing agency czars without the “advice and consent of the Senate.” Violation of Article II, Section 2
◾Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
◾Obamacare (ACA) mandate – SCOTUS had to make it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce.
◾Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate violation of First Ammendment
◾Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
◾Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
◾Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
◾Chrysler Bailout -TARP - violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
◾The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
◾Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4.
◾Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
◾Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
◾With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
◾Plans to sign U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
◾The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives;
◾Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to unilaterally alter law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president ”shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3; Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
◾Obama altered law - ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
◾Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
◾Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
◾Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
A List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations |

Stepping back and viewing each of these violations of American Freedoms Americans are facing a bleak future indeed.

its literally win/win/win. They're even pulling money out of the military budget and introducing a tax on christian churches so that the government can cover the cost. these women will be able to obtain their mandated abortions free of charge.
imgres-1.jpeg
imgres.jpeg

A List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations

◾Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
◾23 Executive Orders on gun control - infringement of the 2nd Amendment
◾Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
◾NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
◾Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
◾Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
◾Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
◾Signed into law the establishment of NO Free Speech zones – noncompliance is a felony. Violation of 1st Amendment.
◾Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
◾DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law.
◾Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau writing and interpreting law. Article. I. Section. 1
◾Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
◾Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
◾Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
◾Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
◾Appointing agency czars without the “advice and consent of the Senate.” Violation of Article II, Section 2
◾Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
◾Obamacare (ACA) mandate – SCOTUS had to make it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce.
◾Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate violation of First Ammendment
◾Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
◾Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
◾Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
◾Chrysler Bailout -TARP - violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
◾The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
◾Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4.
◾Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
◾Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
◾With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
◾Plans to sign U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
◾The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives;
◾Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to unilaterally alter law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president ”shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3; Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
◾Obama altered law - ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
◾Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
◾Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
◾Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3

[Excerpt]

Read more:
A List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations |

Stepping back and viewing each of these violations of American Freedoms Americans are facing a bleak future indeed.

Why do you keep going back to sources that have already been proven to be lies? Your dishonesty is astounding. Let's just take a look at a few of these:

snopes.com: Executive Order 13603 -- National Defense Resources Preparedness
snopes.com: Executive Order Grants Immunities to INTERPOL
Obama did not order any one to ignore DOMA, he only chose to not defend it in court.

That you feel the need to spam the board with lies after lies after lies does your side more harm than good. I hope they pay you well for this ****.

Why do you keep going back to sources that have already been proven to be lies? Your dishonesty is astounding. Let's just take a look at a few of these:

snopes.com: Executive Order 13603 -- National Defense Resources Preparedness
snopes.com: Executive Order Grants Immunities to INTERPOL
Obama did not order any one to ignore DOMA, he only chose to not defend it in court.

That you feel the need to spam the board with lies after lies after lies does your side more harm than good. I hope they pay you well for this ****.

Snopes.com Leans Left | Fellowship of the Minds

fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/snopes-com-leans-left

Aug 12, 2010 · Snopes.com is a kitchen-sink operation run by a left-wing couple, funded by master puppeteer George Soros. Quelle surprise!...Not. H/t …

Kinda blows your premise out the window doesn't it. Especially when you made the claim on just Two allegations. Does that mean that the rest are true? Must really burn your rectum when things like this are posted showing up Obama and his Progressive minions. I notice you seem to repeat the same whine with most people of the right.

Last edited:

Aug 12, 2010 · Snopes.com is a kitchen-sink operation run by a left-wing couple, funded by master puppeteer George Soros. Quelle surprise!...Not. H/t …

Well, so much for you giving up on those lying wordpress blogs...

Let's look at some other fact checking on just one of the items:

Obama’s Executive Orders
“National Defense Resources Preparedness” executive order: Power grab or mere update? « Hot Air

Kinda blows your premise out the window doesn't it. Especially when you made the claim on just Two allegations. Does that mean that the rest are true? Must really burn your rectum when things like this are posted showing up Obama and his Progressive minions. I notice you seem to repeat the same whine with most people of the right.

For what you edited in while I posted:

No it does not blow my premise out of the water since it does not actually look at any of the information provided. It just made up **** about snopes.

I only looked at three, and all three where false. I went with easy ones since I am time limited. I do not get paid to post links on message boards. You could actually fact check those same things too, but you would have to read things beyond Joe Sixpacks wordpress blog.

Translated: your silly rightwing urban myth has been shown to be rubbish. But that won't stop you from repeating it. That's why conservatives are laughingstocks.

For what you edited in while I posted:

No it does not blow my premise out of the water since it does not actually look at any of the information provided. It just made up **** about snopes.

I only looked at three, and all three where false. I went with easy ones since I am time limited. I do not get paid to post links on message boards. You could actually fact check those same things too, but you would have to read things beyond Joe Sixpacks wordpress blog.

Snopes funded by Soros.. and people are still stupid enough to believe it

Random guy on the internets saying something does not make it true. Your source in this case, a Mr. Iamnothere(probably not his real name) doesn't even bother to source his claim. In fact, he does not even offer evidence to back it up, instead going on a birther rant. You should actually read the stupid **** you post here, because this is getting painfully sad.

He's keeping the fear alive, like a true footsoldier.

Translated: your silly rightwing urban myth has been shown to be rubbish. But that won't stop you from repeating it. That's why conservatives are laughingstocks.

220px-Inselian.jpg

Back
Top Bottom