• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More of The Big Lie

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Democrats have been all about The Big Lie for years, whether it was Al Gore, Russian collusion, or Stacey Abrams in Georgia, who is still pushing her Big Lie. Dems are the inventor of this shit.

ALANTA (AP) — When she ended her first bid to become Georgia governor in 2018, Stacey Abrams announced plans to sue over the way the state's elections were managed. More than three years later, as she makes another run at the governor's mansion, the lawsuit is going to trial.

Filed in November 2018 by Abrams' Fair Fight Action organization, the suit alleged that state officials "grossly mismanaged” the election, depriving some citizens, particularly low-income people and people of color, of their right to vote.

Democrats have been all about The Big Lie for years, whether it was Al Gore, Russian collusion, or Stacey Abrams in Georgia, who is still pushing her Big Lie. Dems are the inventor of this shit.

ALANTA (AP) — When she ended her first bid to become Georgia governor in 2018, Stacey Abrams announced plans to sue over the way the state's elections were managed. More than three years later, as she makes another run at the governor's mansion, the lawsuit is going to trial.

Filed in November 2018 by Abrams' Fair Fight Action organization, the suit alleged that state officials "grossly mismanaged” the election, depriving some citizens, particularly low-income people and people of color, of their right to vote.
None of that is a lie. You’re merely using the term “Big Lie” because people are accurately pointing out that republicans are repeating false claims that the 2020 election was stolen. What you’re doing is petulant and childish.

Another lame attempt to co-opt a phrase that's damaging to the GQP. It's not gonna work, tRump is the one with the Big Lie.

Thread fail.

Another lame attempt to co-opt a phrase that's damaging to the GQP. It's not gonna work, tRump is the one with the Big Lie.

Thread fail.
What do you mean? Dems did it first and for longer.

I love all the weak excuses how it's OK for Team A to do it but not Team B.

None of that is a lie. You’re merely using the term “Big Lie” because people are accurately pointing out that republicans are repeating false claims that the 2020 election was stolen. What you’re doing is petulant and childish.
Sorry you believe in the Dems' Big Lies, but please keep that in the CT section.

Indeed

Abrams might have other stuff to worry about...actually, if law enforcement and the GA Justice Department were doing their jobs, she definitely WOULD have other stuff to worry about.

Of course, she's not worried, I'm sure. The system is rigged.

Sorry you believe in the Dems' Big Lies, but please keep that in the CT section.
The “I’m not crying you’re crying” tactic will be good for a few yuks from the right wing peanut gallery, but that’s all you’ve accomplished.

The “I’m not crying you’re crying” tactic will be good for a few yuks from the right wing peanut gallery, but that’s all you’ve accomplished.
Take your talk to the CT forum, our elections are the most fair and securest to ever ever ever exist.

Ms. A. has an excellent chance of winning.

No doubt the jury will consist of many individuals who sympathize with her.

This is 2022 Georgia.

There you go...finally accepting you're done.
If we're talking alt realities, I have questions. What percentage of people have goatees in your reality?

If we're talking alt realities, I have questions. What percentage of people have goatees in your reality?
Trying to deflect away again? The topic is are the Dems' Big Lies that are still on going.

Trying to deflect away again? The topic is are the Dems' Big Lies that are still on going.
This has already been addressed in my initial post. Are you able to answer my question?

This has already been addressed in my initial post. Are you able to answer my question?
Your initial post was a deflection.

It's kind of interesting that there was an entire era in American entertainment in which bad people had goatees. If you're a villain, you probably shouldn't get a goatee. Every time you enter a room, everybody says, "That's the bad guy. Protect your wallet."

Back
Top Bottom