• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More of The Big Lie

It's kind of interesting that there was an entire era in American entertainment in which bad people had goatees. If you're a villain, you probably shouldn't get a goatee. Every time you enter a room, everybody says, "That's the bad guy. Protect your wallet."
Did you ever see the South Park parody of that? It was pretty funny.

Did you ever see the South Park parody of that? It was pretty funny.
Wasn’t Goatee Cartman a good guy in that episode?

Your posts vary between projections and deflections.
Yes, but to be fair, he also posts lots and lots of paranoid conspiracy theories.

Ms. A. has an excellent chance of winning.

No doubt the jury will consist of many individuals who sympathize with her.

This is 2022 Georgia.
So a rigged jury and not one interested in justice? That is what I am getting from the post.

If we're talking alt realities, I have questions. What percentage of people have goatees in your reality?
Not having a valid argument, thus the cleverly construed insult?

Ok, back to matters other than the partisan mudslinging.

Abrams might have other stuff to worry about...actually, if law enforcement and the GA Justice Department were doing their jobs, she definitely WOULD have other stuff to worry about.

Of course, she's not worried, I'm sure. The system is rigged.

Yes, and there is now available the results of a special counsel investigation into Wisconsin voting, which asserts (among other problems with the 2020 election) that there was 100% voter turnout in many Nursing homes.

"The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) Unlawfully Directed Clerks to Violate Rules Protecting Nursing Home Residents, Resulting in a 100% Voting Rate in Many Nursing Homes in 2020, Including Many Ineligible Voters" https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/22/brandtjen/media/1552/osc-second-interim-report.pdf (Se page 81.)

So a rigged jury and not one interested in justice? That is what I am getting from the post.
Hear tell that both prosecutors and defense attorneys try their best to get "sympathetic" jurors.

"Justice" is a nice concept, but rarely achieved. (That's why so many people were astonished when a jury had the guts to acquit that gentleman in that infamous Florida trial during President Obama's administration.)

Right out the Dem playbook.
Or simply reality.

You’re part of a group of tens of millions out of eight billion.

When a tiny fraction of a population believes things the rest do not, they are called insane.

I think by that definition flat earthers are less insane.

Yes, and there is now available the results of a special counsel investigation into Wisconsin voting, which asserts (among other problems with the 2020 election) that there was 100% voter turnout in many Nursing homes.

"The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) Unlawfully Directed Clerks to Violate Rules Protecting Nursing Home Residents, Resulting in a 100% Voting Rate in Many Nursing Homes in 2020, Including Many Ineligible Voters" https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/22/brandtjen/media/1552/osc-second-interim-report.pdf (Se page 81.)
The report, at it's conclusion, deals in hypotheticals. I read quickly though pg 13-15. Others might disagree.

Democrats have been all about The Big Lie for years, whether it was Al Gore, Russian collusion, or Stacey Abrams in Georgia, who is still pushing her Big Lie. Dems are the inventor of this shit.

ALANTA (AP) — When she ended her first bid to become Georgia governor in 2018, Stacey Abrams announced plans to sue over the way the state's elections were managed. More than three years later, as she makes another run at the governor's mansion, the lawsuit is going to trial.

Filed in November 2018 by Abrams' Fair Fight Action organization, the suit alleged that state officials "grossly mismanaged” the election, depriving some citizens, particularly low-income people and people of color, of their right to vote.
What is this big lie you're talking about?

The misspelled “special”.

It should have been “‘petchul”.

Your posts vary between projections and deflections.
Your analysis of my posts are laughable and dismissed as your posts are literally among the most stupid pieces of irrelevant shit on the entire board.

As previously noted "'fraid not."
Doesn't matter what you say. That doesn't change the of what happened. I provided specific examples, and everyone is aware of them, which is why you don't actually address anything in specific.

Democrats have been all about The Big Lie for years, whether it was Al Gore, Russian collusion, or Stacey Abrams in Georgia, who is still pushing her Big Lie. Dems are the inventor of this shit.

ALANTA (AP) — When she ended her first bid to become Georgia governor in 2018, Stacey Abrams announced plans to sue over the way the state's elections were managed. More than three years later, as she makes another run at the governor's mansion, the lawsuit is going to trial.

Filed in November 2018 by Abrams' Fair Fight Action organization, the suit alleged that state officials "grossly mismanaged” the election, depriving some citizens, particularly low-income people and people of color, of their right to vote.

Do you have a point or do you expect us to read your link? I will not be directed away.

Do you have a point or do you expect us to read your link? I will not be directed away.
You missed the point? It's fairly obvious.

Your analysis of my posts are laughable and dismissed as your posts are literally among the most stupid pieces of irrelevant shit on the entire board.

I've wasted enough time on your projections in this thread.

I've wasted enough time on your projections in this thread.
Good....now if you'd not waste time creating a single post anywhere, from this point forward, there'd be an net gain.

Back
Top Bottom