• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More non violent violence in Portland.

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Now even the democratic Mayor of Portland is warning the protestors that if they are throwing flaming accelerants at police or at the police precinct house they may be committing attempted murder. I wonder how many of those folks got arrested for doing that?

Democrats never have the backbone to arrest their supporters.

Now even the democratic Mayor of Portland is warning the protestors that if they are throwing flaming accelerants at police or at the police precinct house they may be committing attempted murder. I wonder how many of those folks got arrested for doing that?

Democrats never have the backbone to arrest their supporters.
I have no empathy for any of the elected officals in Portland. They need to shut up and take it. They cant violate those peaceful protesters constitutional right to express their displeasure with their governance. They are free to express themselves in any way they deem appropriate. Those elected officals forfeited their right to authority months ago.
Burn that city to the ground.
That mayor and police chief are racists POS.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This comming from people who support a guy who said he'd pay the legal bills of anyone who committed assault at one of his rallies.

Yep, you've got no legs to stand on in this debate.

I have no empathy for any of the elected officals in Portland. They need to shut up and take it. They cant violate those peaceful protesters constitutional right to express their displeasure with their governance. They are free to express themselves in any way they deem appropriate. Those elected officals forfeited their right to authority months ago.
Burn that city to the ground.
That mayor and police chief are racists POS.

This is extreme and you are lowering yourself to the thug level...

This comming from people who support a guy who said he'd pay the legal bills of anyone who committed assault at one of his rallies.

celebrities payed 150 million dollars for rioter bailout but not to help small businesses

celebrities payed 150 million dollars for rioter bailout but not to help small businesses

The right are always banging on about the rich keeping the money they earn so why do you care what they spend it on?

The right are always banging on about the rich keeping the money they earn so why do you care what they spend it on?

they are tons of elitist leftist biollionares

This is extreme and you are lowering yourself to the thug level...
No I am apathetic to their problems. Im not causing them and i have no interest in helping solve them. They are an ungrateful bunch and will repeat this again next time they think there is a political advantage in doing so. Let them clean up their own mess.

No I am apathetic to their problems. Im not causing them and i have no interest in helping solve them. They are an ungrateful bunch and will repeat this again next time they think there is a political advantage in doing so. Let them clean up their own mess.

Well, we are to forgive our enemies

As Ghandi said

If we went by that Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth thing, we'd all be blind and toothless

"Vengeance is MINE, saith the Lord"

Which you have to admit is a better Way than ...everyone taking his her own revenge... See Gandhi again....

Society is better when all or at least most believe in "the God of the Bible"

Well, we are to forgive our enemies

As Ghandi said

If we went by that Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth thing, we'd all be blind and toothless

"Vengeance is MINE, saith the Lord"

Which you have to admit is a better Way than ...everyone taking his her own revenge... See Gandhi again....

Society is better when all or at least most believe in "the God of the Bible"
Its not about vengeance. Its about that they will continue to do these things until they are forced to acceot the consequences. You cant complain about a persons bad behavior if you reward it.

Just to get the picture of how the US is seeing this;

I get all, or at least a load, of this via the internet, uTube feeds me a very squed feed, but given the lack of MSM showing it how many Americans actually know about it? Is there a general awareness of it or is it sort of only those in the same internet bubble as me?

Painting with a broad brush.

Back
Top Bottom