• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Left Censorship?

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Matt & Marjorie Tour is canceled. What are a Georgia and Florida representative doing having a political rally in California? Matt is gonna sue, has a full campaign coffer.
The event in Riverside was scheduled for tonight and canceled last night…..

Gonna sue for WHAT?

I happen to like the Rolling Stones, they are always welcome in my stadiums, but I detest the Backstreet Boys so I don't want them in my stadiums, guess they gonna sue me now?

The tweet was accompanied by a short video in which Green said, “The radical left and the woke mob is trying to cancel our rally but we’re not gonna let it happen, so here’s the message for you, communists Democrats: We are going stand up and we will have our America First rally tomorrow. You can’t cancel us, you can’t stop us. We’re going to save America.”

Oh shut up, you stupid bitch.

City of Anaheim spoke with the operator of a private venue there and now the America First rally in Anaheim is cancelled.

"We're going to save America! WOOOooooooooooo!"

Those poor little snowflakes...

She's going to save you from what exactly?

They already saved America from the boredom of sitting through a political rally by her, that's a pretty good start.

Matt & Marjorie Tour is canceled. What are a Georgia and Florida representative doing having a political rally in California? Matt is gonna sue, has a full campaign coffer.

These two are way in over their heads.

The Raincross Hospitality Corp. is leftist?

The tweet was accompanied by a short video in which Green said, “The radical left and the woke mob is trying to cancel our rally but we’re not gonna let it happen, so here’s the message for you, communists Democrats: We are going stand up and we will have our America First rally tomorrow. You can’t cancel us, you can’t stop us. We’re going to save America.”

Oh shut up, you stupid bitch.
^^^ ironic.

Mayor Pro Tem Gaby Plascencia said:
Riverside is a diverse and inclusive community, so it is heartening to hear that this event will not move forward. I am disappointed we even got to this point, because these speakers are the antithesis of everything Riverside stands for.

I imagine the conservatives in Riverside probably don't feel that way if this is the reason the event won't be held. I understand the venue has the right to choose who it wants to host, but from a political perspective, I don't think the pro tempore mayor needed to weigh in the way she did.

1626739628741.png

Back
Top Bottom