• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Important Matters

braymoore

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
So as I was sitting here looking through various threads on DP I couldn't help but notice that ever since the outcome of the GZ/TM trial all that the media really cares about is talking about dozens of shootings around the US. It's like they are trying to make a point saying, "look how all these other people are killing and they are being convicted of murder crimes. Why wasn't GZ convicted as well? Looks to me like they pretty much did the same thing." I think they just need to give it all a rest!! There are probably several shootings everyday around the US where people get shot and die. But ever since the verdict of the case it seems like that's all people ever talk about. And it's not as much about the trial but also gun control, murders, and other subjects the media is over exaggerating. Anyone else feeling the same way I am about the whole situation?

So as I was sitting here looking through various threads on DP I couldn't help but notice that ever since the outcome of the GZ/TM trial all that the media really cares about is talking about dozens of shootings around the US. It's like they are trying to make a point saying, "look how all these other people are killing and they are being convicted of murder crimes. Why wasn't GZ convicted as well? Looks to me like they pretty much did the same thing." I think they just need to give it all a rest!! There are probably several shootings everyday around the US where people get shot and die. But ever since the verdict of the case it seems like that's all people ever talk about. And it's not as much about the trial but also gun control, murders, and other subjects the media is over exaggerating.
Anyone else feeling the same way I am about the whole situation?

It's a sad situation.

I don't believe that anyone is going to come up with a solution that makes everybody happy anytime in the near future, I sure don't have one.

So as I was sitting here looking through various threads on DP I couldn't help but notice that ever since the outcome of the GZ/TM trial all that the media really cares about is talking about dozens of shootings around the US. It's like they are trying to make a point saying, "look how all these other people are killing and they are being convicted of murder crimes. Why wasn't GZ convicted as well? Looks to me like they pretty much did the same thing." I think they just need to give it all a rest!! There are probably several shootings everyday around the US where people get shot and die. But ever since the verdict of the case it seems like that's all people ever talk about. And it's not as much about the trial but also gun control, murders, and other subjects the media is over exaggerating. Anyone else feeling the same way I am about the whole situation?

The gun control crowd needs to keep the sheeple informed that gun crimes are killing/injuring "innocent" folks, never mind that car "accidents" kill and injure many more innocent folks.

Look at Chicago.

Until the Liar in Chief starts honestly addressing the culture of violence among minorities in this country, there is no grounds for any gun control argument.

Back
Top Bottom