• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More GQP election fraud: Trump aide seeking NH House seat voted in 2 states in 2016

BlueTex

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Too bad the statute of limitations has expired...

A former Trump administration official now running for Congress in New Hampshire voted twice during the 2016 primary election season, potentially violating federal voting law and leaving him at odds with the Republican Party’s intense focus on “election integrity.”

Matt Mowers, a leading Republican primary candidate looking to unseat Democratic Rep. Chris Pappas, cast an absentee ballot in New Hampshire’s 2016 presidential primary, voting records show. At the time, Mowers served as the director of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s presidential campaign in the pivotal early voting state.

Four months later, after Christie’s bid fizzled, Mowers cast another ballot in New Jersey’s Republican presidential primary, using his parents’ address to re-register in his home state, documents The Associated Press obtained through a public records request show.

Another case of voter fraud. So, I guess the republicans were correct after all, it's a shame that once again it was one of their own.

Further proof for the need of massive voter restriction and suppression of Dem/black voters.

Texas just gave a woman 5 years for mistakenly casting a vote that was not counted. Surely this fellow will get more, right?

A former Trump administration official now running for Congress in New Hampshire voted twice during the 2016 primary election season, potentially violating federal voting law and leaving him at odds with the Republican Party’s intense focus on “election integrity.”

Matt Mowers, a leading Republican primary candidate looking to unseat Democratic Rep. Chris Pappas, cast an absentee ballot in New Hampshire’s 2016 presidential primary, voting records show. At the time, Mowers served as the director of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s presidential campaign in the pivotal early voting state.

Four months later, after Christie’s bid fizzled, Mowers cast another ballot in New Jersey’s Republican presidential primary, using his parents’ address to re-register in his home state, documents The Associated Press obtained through a public records request show.

Yup, this is all over our news this morning. Mowers is a disgusting little man. Vole Trump Panty Sniffer and now it turns out he is corrupt.

I am not a huge fan of Pappas but I will be voting for him in November with no hesitation whatsoever.

Corrupt little ass.

Yup. With that disgusting anti-American piece of shit he worships.

The Mowers campaign haunted me for volunteerism. I finally had to block them and also threaten to report them for harrassment.

**** Mowers. He's a typical Trump loving corrupt vile asshole.

Yup. With that disgusting anti-American piece of shit he worships.

The Mowers campaign haunted me for volunteerism. I finally had to block them and also threaten to report them for harrassment.

**** Mowers. He's a typical Trump loving corrupt vile asshole.
sounds like it.

now we get to see how many people will vote for someone who broke the law and voted twice.

Up to this point, other than the two Democratic illegal votes to match the two Republican illegal votes found in the Arizona 2020 election, I have only heard about Republican illegal votes - the one coming after some GOP guy offered a reward of $10,000 to anyone who discovered an illegal vote, and this one.

Apparently, the GOP knew about illegal votes because they cast more of them.

So the Associated Press is auditing voting records from 2016 and we hear nothing from the democrats? Leave my voting records the hell alone! Get out of NJ.

Every time a Republican requests voting records, democrats start crying foul as if some crime has been committed.

So the Associated Press is auditing voting records from 2016 and we hear nothing from the democrats? Leave my voting records the hell alone! Get out of NJ.

Every time a Republican requests voting records, democrats start crying foul as if some crime has been committed.

When and where you vote is public information.

Back
Top Bottom