• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Fun with guns!

in my neighbor hood it was a young girl who was shot by a hunter through a wall in her home

in my neighbor hood it was two cousins getting into a fight over a girlfriend

in my neighborhood it was two friends high as hell when I thought it wise to literally blow of his friends head

I could go on, just in my neighborhood.

There are TONS of idiots out there. Same type that post here who claim it will never happen with them.

I "get" that it's a culture you embrace. OK, then say that. Don't come up with ridiculous fallacies and deny numbers.

Be a man and say you are happy with the slaughter because you like guns.

Don't be willfully ignorant or a liar like we see in this thread.

That's my 2 cents.

In my neighborhood an illegal shot a woman in the back and killed her. Those gun deaths are swiftly swept under the rug by the left. Why is that?

In my neighborhood an illegal shot a woman in the back and killed her. Those gun deaths are swiftly swept under the rug by the left. Why is that?

OMFG

Your Trumpet merit badge will be sent right out.

Great rhetoric!

Totally off subject, just like Trump likes.

Would it not have been good if the shooter was not able to get a gun?

And since we have more guns than people, how come this women's gun did not protect her?

See, this crazy "we all have a gun" caused this and did not prevent this.

Would it not have been good if the shooter was not able to get a gun?

And since we have more guns than people, how come this women's gun did not protect her?

See, this crazy "we all have a gun" caused this and did not prevent this.

No, the woman who didn't secure her weapon, caused this.

in my neighbor hood it was a young girl who was shot by a hunter through a wall in her home

in my neighbor hood it was two cousins getting into a fight over a girlfriend

in my neighborhood it was two friends high as hell when I thought it wise to literally blow of his friends head

I could go on, just in my neighborhood.

There are TONS of idiots out there. Same type that post here who claim it will never happen with them.

I "get" that it's a culture you embrace. OK, then say that. Don't come up with ridiculous fallacies and deny numbers.

Be a man and say you are happy with the slaughter because you like guns.

Don't be willfully ignorant or a liar like we see in this thread.

That's my 2 cents.

Are providing these cute little ranting sessions for the benefit of everyone's amusement, or are you truly over the edge?

Are providing these cute little ranting sessions for the benefit of everyone's amusement, or are you truly over the edge?

This is just fact dude. I know people in all these incidents.

Real life stuff not horse **** TRumpet crap.

Like my stupid neighbor who threatens his neighbor's dog at night, when he barks, by firing his gun. (an accident waiting to happen)

Or the farmer who takes law into his own hands and misidentifies a kid as a vandal with his shotgun.

Or a drunk who gets into an argument and pulls his shot gut to "win" the argument.

Everything listed here are my personal experience with guns.

Not a positive story among them.

Oh, well, I did win a Turkey shoot in the 5th grade. That was cool.

This is just fact dude. I know people in all these incidents.

Real life stuff not horse **** TRumpet crap.

Like my stupid neighbor who threatens his neighbor's dog at night, when he barks, by firing his gun. (an accident waiting to happen)

Or the farmer who takes law into his own hands and misidentifies a kid as a vandal with his shotgun.

Or a drunk who gets into an argument and pulls his shot gut to "win" the argument.

Everything listed here are my personal experience with guns.

Not a positive story among them.

Oh, well, I did win a Turkey shoot in the 5th grade. That was cool.

Now it Trumps fault?

Wiki the term prevarication and see how it might apply to your postings.

Now it Trumps fault?

Wiki the term prevarication and see how it might apply to your postings.

Where did I say it was Trumps fault?

Currently he enables this to continue but this has been a mess for decades.

Back
Top Bottom