• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Fox News Spin? Comparing unemployment numbers between Presidents.

Tell me when was the last time you read a civics book? What is the role of Congress since you believe Bush was a King? If you or I spent as much money as Obama has spent and generated the kind of results Obama has generated we would be fired. You are willing to give him 4 years to correct a problem he helped create?

I didn't say King George was entirely at fault (or even shared the majority of the blame) or that Obama should get a 2nd term. Get back to me when you learn to read.

Maybe you should learn how to post and read as well. Bush couldn't do anything to deregulate anything without Congressional approval and since January 2007 Congress was controlled by the Democrats. Congress sets the legislative agenda and what legislation is considered for a vote and thus it is Congress that is more responsible for the recession than Bush. Congress was more concerned about regaining the WH than doing their job. Now it seems to continue to be Bush's fault in the eyes of those that don't understand civics.

Back
Top Bottom