• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More forums?

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
1) I have noticed that a lot of discussion in this forum has been on science and technology. What is the possibility of a Science and Technology Forum?

2) Have noticed a few musicians on this board, and a few threads pertaining to music. What is the possibility of a Music Forum?

3) What is the possibility of a Computer Forum?

danarhea said:
1) I have noticed that a lot of discussion in this forum has been on science and technology. What is the possibility of a Science and Technology Forum?

2) Have noticed a few musicians on this board, and a few threads pertaining to music. What is the possibility of a Music Forum?

3) What is the possibility of a Computer Forum?

I would like a music forum, but a death penalty forum would be nice as well.

How about an environmental forum? This would be a good place to discuss global warming issues, Kyoto, offshore oil drilling in the Gulf and off the coast of Cali, as well as, in Alaska and hydrogen fuel cells and oil dependency, nuclear power options, etc etc.

Political Forums:
1. Science & Technology
2. Enviorment
3. Death Penalty

Off topic:
1. Music

Any others?
Will add these shortly after consulting with the mod team.

Last edited:
Veganism?

Kidding. ;) Or am I?

How about "health"? lol

vauge said:
How about "health"? lol

Well, geez if you're going to water it down, nevermind. :mrgreen:

Actually, I say we just throw that under Science, and call it a day.

What about a history forum?

Added:
Science & Technology
Music & Art

Well let those brew a few days and get some activity before adding the others.

Can't stand to see a forum without posts. That is cruel and unusual punishment for the lurkers.

Conspiracy would definatly be interesting...

They will be added shortly ... slowly adding them.

Back
Top Bottom