• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More evidence on how democrats politicize Covid

I have a feeling you don't understand my post. Please reread and if you still think it's stupid let me know what about it is stupid.

Yeah, I was right, its stupid.

They have had a true vaccine that prevents infections since late 2020. People who get COVID-19 anyway had pre-existing conditions, got the less effective Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine, or did not get the booster. Also, there is such a thing as a false positive.
The vaccines are great at preventing severe illness and hospitalizations. As far as preventing people from getting infected not so much. If a vaccine comes along that both prevents infections and severe illness then everyone will be required to get the shot. Unlike now, this would quickly stop the spread. You would know you are around vaccinated people not spreading the virus.

watch how you talk to me. Adress my post, not me.
Whatever! I can't have a discussion with an overly emotional person. This is why I don't talk to some people at work because they will go cry to HR if their feelings get hurt.

The vaccines are great at preventing severe illness and hospitalizations. As far as preventing people from getting infected not so much. If a vaccine comes along that both prevents infections and severe illness then everyone will be required to get the shot. Unlike now, this would quickly stop the spread. You would know you are around vaccinated people not spreading the virus.

The vaccines did a great job of preventing infections. It is 100% Trump's fault that the original SARS-CoV-2 virus mutated.

Whatever! I can't have a discussion with an overly emotional person. This is why I don't talk to some people at work because they will go cry to HR if their feelings get hurt.

Interesting. You admit to having issues at work for doing similar things. Becoming personal instead of addressing the substance of the conversation. And you think people refusing to accept your personal attacks immature while suggesting what you do is acceptable.

Imagine for a moment how others see.

😉

The vaccines did a great job of preventing infections. It is 100% Trump's fault that the original SARS-CoV-2 virus mutated.
The vaccines did a great job of preventing serious infections.

If it weren't for Double standards the leftists would have no standards at all.
And an astounding lack of self awareness for a Trump supporter to make that statement.

I don't have issues at work because I don't engage in conversation with these people.

I tried to get an answer.

This is what I got.
I didn’t see anything wrong with the post in question. In fact I agree with what you wrote in post 12 on this thread.

Last edited:
And an astounding lack of self awareness for a Trump supporter to make that statement.

That is what Trump the Terrorist worshipers always do: deflect their sins by lying about who does what they do.

I assume you are being sarcastic. A lot of things are the jackass’ fault but the current variants (and probably all of them) arose in other countries.

I assume you are being sarcastic. A lot of things are the jackass’ fault but the current variants (and probably all of them) arose in other countries.

I hate sarcasm and wish it did not exist. Never assume I am sarcastic about anything.

You know I am only talking about how effective vaccines were before the virus mutated.

I hate sarcasm and wish it did not exist. Never assume I am sarcastic about anything.

You know I am only talking about how effective vaccines were before the virus mutated.
As much as I hate the jackass for ignoring the pandemic in favor of his failed re-election bid I can’t lay the mutations on him. I think delta was first discovered in India and omicron in S Africa. He isn’t responsible for those mutations. He had no control over the vaccination programs in those countries.

If you're sports star or any type of star "no vaccine for you". At the same time if you're a fired cop or firefighter that refused to vaccinate you still can't return to work. You disobeyed the government and you must be punished for your insubordination.

"New York City's mayor will announce Thursday that he’s exempting athletes and performers from the city’s vaccine mandate for private workers, a move that will allow Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving to play home games and unvaccinated baseball players to take the field when their season begins.

Mayor Eric Adams will make the announcement Thursday morning and it will be effective immediately, according to a person familiar with the upcoming announcement who was not authorized to discuss it publicly."

"The city suspended numerous public employees for refusing to get vaccinated, including public servants like firefighters and sanitation workers.

The creation of special exemptions for athletes or entertainers could potentially lead to court challenges arguing the city isn't applying the law evenly."

Not a good move. But it's just one city, and righties love to extrapolate that onto all liberals.

Not a good move. But it's just one city, and righties love to extrapolate that onto all liberals.
He's a democrat. He did what he did. It's worth noting.

If you're sports star or any type of star "no vaccine for you". At the same time if you're a fired cop or firefighter that refused to vaccinate you still can't return to work. You disobeyed the government and you must be punished for your insubordination.

"New York City's mayor will announce Thursday that he’s exempting athletes and performers from the city’s vaccine mandate for private workers, a move that will allow Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving to play home games and unvaccinated baseball players to take the field when their season begins.

Mayor Eric Adams will make the announcement Thursday morning and it will be effective immediately, according to a person familiar with the upcoming announcement who was not authorized to discuss it publicly."

"The city suspended numerous public employees for refusing to get vaccinated, including public servants like firefighters and sanitation workers.

The creation of special exemptions for athletes or entertainers could potentially lead to court challenges arguing the city isn't applying the law evenly."

They are just following their leader Biden who said that disobedient first responders should be fired.

OIh, yes. That was cheered by the adoring cro9wd at Anderson Cooper's roundstable.

They are just following their leader Biden who said that disobedient first responders should be fired.

OIh, yes. That was cheered by the adoring cro9wd at Anderson Cooper's roundstable.
Paradoxical believes that people have the option of following the mandates or not. Its up to them. I presume its the same with laws. According to Paradoxical there should be no consequences for not following the rules.
This is how a three year old thinks.

He's a democrat. He did what he did. It's worth noting.

You want to extrapolate what one person of one political party did as an example of them all? Okay.

You want to extrapolate what one person of one political party did as an example of them all? Okay.
He is democrat. He did what he did just as Nancy, Biden, AOC and numerous other democrats have done. Double standards abound in the DNC.

Back
Top Bottom