• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More "Christian babies

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Kayleigh McEnany wants more "Christian babies": It's an overt call-out to racist paranoia.​

renderTimingPixel.png

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/30/ka...ian-babies-its-an-overt-call-out-to-paranoia/
On Monday night, it happened again: Trump's former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, now a co-host of the Fox News show "Outnumbered," called for fighting the forces of "darkness" (which were not clearly delineated) by "filling the world" with "Christian babies" during an interview with conservative Christian actor and activist Kirk Cameron.

Kayleigh McEnany wants more "Christian babies": It's an overt call-out to racist paranoia.​

renderTimingPixel.png

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/30/ka...ian-babies-its-an-overt-call-out-to-paranoia/
On Monday night, it happened again: Trump's former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, now a co-host of the Fox News show "Outnumbered," called for fighting the forces of "darkness" (which were not clearly delineated) by "filling the world" with "Christian babies" during an interview with conservative Christian actor and activist Kirk Cameron.

Babies are born atheist. This is just more quiverfull/Christian nationalism talk from McEnany.

Oh shit, ok, that TX anti abortion law should just be for the white Christian girls then. I think they made an oops with that one.

I think it should begin early on, like no marriage unless you're both certified Christian, with a decent history in the church. If not, all hell could literally break lose if your offspring thought for themselves.

renderTimingPixel.png

I'd say that the two of them should quit flapping their jaws and get busy making more Christian babies in the missionary position.

Last edited:
Maybe she was just coming on to Kirk Cameron? 🤮
OH Jezus. I am physically sick at that possibility.

I guess that I will not be eating dinner.

Could this women be any more blatant in her pandering to racist white conservative Christians? KKK-TV!

Ahh good. Looks like my psyop to trick Christians into being sex positive is all going according to plan :devilish:

Maybe just a banana?
I dont eat bananas. but I get the reference.

The slimy mouthfeel makes me puke. I love banana bread but eating a banana makes me want top puke. I can barely peel them without inducing my gag reflex.

I dont eat bananas. but I get the joke.

The slimy mouthfeel makes me puke. I love banana bread but eating a banana makes me want top puke. I can barely peel them without inducing my gag reflex.

I like them, but they don't seem to taste the same as they used to. Not sure if that's just me, or the bananas.

I like them, but they don't seem to taste the same as they used to. Not sure if that's just me, or the bananas.
I love bananas in baked good and fried plantains but fresh bananas are gag induing to me. Peeling them for my daughter was a test of my parenting skills.

Someone should tell her that almost every single solitary Atheist in this country was a Christian Baby.
More than 95% of atheists were born religious. There might have been a few parents who were likewise atheist but it was far from the majority. All LGBT people had heterosexual parents.

Disclaimer: I think what McEnany said was very dumb.

Having said that...

The article is disgraceful. It ties her statement in to all kinds of other things with only the flimsiest links.

And where does "racism" come into it. Despite the headline, the article doesn't explain it.

Dumb and dishonest commentary on a dumb statement.

Drive by thread?
No no, I'm here. I had to go pick up the little ones.
Was just wondering what people thought about what she said. Very strange imho.

Kayleigh McEnany wants more "Christian babies": It's an overt call-out to racist paranoia.
renderTimingPixel.png

You seem pretty paranoid yourself, so this could be projection. It's a hobby in this forum and one that Salon caters to.

You seem pretty paranoid yourself, so this could be projection. It's a hobby in this forum and one that Salon caters to.
What am I paranoid of? Christian babies?

And where does "racism" come into it. Despite the headline, the article doesn't explain it.
Since her comment re: forces of darkness was not clearly defined, she may have meant Muslims who are expected to outnumber christians by 2070.

Back
Top Bottom