• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Bad Russian News For Republicans

Did the NRA work with her in her attempts to infiltrate Republican political circles? Or was the NRA one of the political circles she was attempting to infiltrate?

Boy you are clutching at straws.

If Maria has done nothing wrong - why is she agreeing to a plea deal? Waiting for the inevitable rant from Cadet Bone Spurs in about 10 minutes. But will it be a tweet or a rant on the white house lawn?

I heard Clinton actually made closer to $560,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.11 on the uranium deal!

FAKE NEWS. It was $560,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.12. Please stop posting fake news!

She used a portion of that money to seal up the basement in that pizza joint with a concrete slab so no one could trace the child sex ring she had.

I thought Hillary used that money to hire muslim terrorists to blow up the embassy in Benghazi?

No wait - she transferred the money to her Cayman offshore bank accounts and blew up the embassy herself.

Boy you are clutching at straws.

If Maria has done nothing wrong - why is she agreeing to a plea deal? Waiting for the inevitable rant from Cadet Bone Spurs in about 10 minutes. But will it be a tweet or a rant on the white house lawn?

Who said she has done nothing wrong?

Can you answer my two questions?

Re: Accused Russian spy Maria Butina appears to reach plea deal

Ooooh. This is the Russian who infiltrated the NRA.

Stay tuned, folks. The plot gets thicker by the week!

Leftists are so silly; it's like the Real World never enters your bubble.

The NRA is open to the public...anyone can join.

"Infiltrated the NRA"... :2rofll:

Wow.. no unwarranted caps or bolds. I'm impressed.

Meanwhile you are playing down the NRA having spent $30 million on republicans after having laundered it for Russia.

Or, 'See, the Trump administration rebuked the attempt'. I personally will be interested in how much the NRA organization gets involved

Do you think they might stand their ground, or hide behind their castle?

Do you think they might stand their ground, or hide behind their castle?

It's hard to say. Not enough information ...I know the attempt to use them was made.. but how much did they let themselves get used it the question.

Wow.. no unwarranted caps or bolds. I'm impressed.

Meanwhile you are playing down the NRA having spent $30 million on republicans after having laundered it for Russia.

Wow, still commenting on CAPS AND FONT, while pretending another Left Lie is true, and downplaying the ASININE "infiltrated the NRA" left idiocy I sent down in flames.

Please show us the proof of the NRA "laundering" Russian anything..from Leftist Fantasy World.

???

What does Trump have to do with it?

Seriously...he lives in your head, doesn't he?

No, I was just commenting on your snowflake comment about being a victim. Why do you always claim that you and your party are victims?

I understand that Trump has made being a snowflake "cool" among Republicans, but the people Butina dealt with are not victims, and neither are you. Suck it up sunshine.

Last edited:
Why do you always claim that you and your party are victims?

???

Oh...wait...do you think I am talking about ME being a victim? Do you really think I am a Republican? LOL!!

I have no love for Republicans...just as I have no love for Democrats. That's why I can look beyond Party bias. That's why I can stay on topic instead of bringing that person who resides in your head space into it.

But since you want to deflect, tell me...do you think Podesta was a victim of successful Russian attempts to hack his email account?

That might be a little tough. Now that they got trump elected, I guess Russia isn't feeding them money anymore to launder to trump.

NRA says it’s broke and on the verge of collapse

The deep-pocketed NRA claims it’s going broke and may soon “be unable to exist” — and blames Gov. Andrew Cuomo for its purported poverty, according to a recent court document that’s part of its lawsuit against the state.

The pro-gun lobby — which gave a record $21 million to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign — said it’s headed to the poorhouse because a state agency told insurers to cut ties with the association and slapped a $7 million fine on NRA insurance broker Lockton Cos.​

This , to a large extent, is a 'woe is me' claim. They still have plenty of money, even if they did overspend. The only thing that might collapse is their media endeavor, which is their television channel. You know, the one that had Dana Dana Loesch ranting about diversity in a British TV show, and put Thomas the train in KKK hoods to complain about it.

Ooooh. This is the Russian who infiltrated the NRA.

Stay tuned, folks. The plot gets thicker by the week!

If she "infiltrated" the NRA, that takes the heat off the NRA.

She supports gun rights...GASP!!

And she sought better relations between the US and Russia...you know...like they(Russia) HAD IT BEFORE:

reset button.jpg

Uranium One.jpg

Uranium One deal led to some (illegal) exports , Nuclear Regulatory Commission memos show

https://thehill.com/policy/national...deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-cy...ssian-cyberattacks-summer-2016-204935758.html

Russia wanted things "THAT WAY" again....

Wow, still commenting on CAPS AND FONT, while pretending another Left Lie is true, and downplaying the ASININE "infiltrated the NRA" left idiocy I sent down in flames.

Please show us the proof of the NRA "laundering" Russian anything..from Leftist Fantasy World.

Aaawwwwe.... so close. You almost had it and now you are back to ridiculous caps abuse again. :(

The NRA tried to hide it by taking it as anonymous donations to which they don't have to reveal the source but it will come out in the investigation. Don't you worry your pretty little head off.

Why would Republicans begin to sweat?

At best, they are victims.

Exactly. Sort of like Trump being extorted by Stormy and Avenatti. So, he pays their extortion money from his own funds and gets accused of some fictitious crime. Meanwhile, the extortionists get no attention at all.

Aaawwwwe.... so close. You almost had it and now you are back to ridiculous caps abuse again. :(

The NRA tried to hide it by taking it as anonymous donations to which they don't have to reveal the source but it will come out in the investigation. Don't you worry your pretty little head off.

Easy to lead you around by the nose.

Still making up BULL****, we see.

Once again, for the SECOND TIME, please provide proof of your madeup bull**** claims.

I provided PLENTY OF HISTORICAL FACT PROVING RUSSIAN COLLUSION, in post #64.

Last edited:
Exactly. Sort of like Trump being extorted by Stormy and Avenatti. So, he pays their extortion money from his own funds and gets accused of some fictitious crime. Meanwhile, the extortionists get no attention at all.

He paid his own money? Didn't the lawyer pay it, then invoice the campaign funds, or even his foundation slush fund? So many choices, mostly illegal.

Easy to lead you around by the nose.

Still making up BULL****, we see.

Once again, for the SECOND TIME, please provide proof of your madeup bull**** claims.

I provided PLENTY OF HISTORICAL FACT PROVING RUSSIAN COLLUSION, in post #64.

You see... you bold and cap to be obnoxious. My bolding in my post... that is what we call a "link". You can use this thing called a mouse that is under your hand to click on it wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee it will take you to this whole other site with words on it and stuff.

Now... as to post #64 it belongs in the conspiracy nutter garbage bin with the rest of your "evidence" posts. There is a reason that there are zero indictments or arrests or jail time for what you whine about and it's not because some fictional deeeeeep sttaaaaaate is burying it. It's because you are sucker for idiot sites and loony conspiracy nuts that feed you lies. It's just so happens to be lies you want to hear.

If she "infiltrated" the NRA, that takes the heat off the NRA.

Only if they move to Russia. :lamo

???

Oh...wait...do you think I am talking about ME being a victim? Do you really think I am a Republican? LOL!!

I have no love for Republicans...just as I have no love for Democrats. That's why I can look beyond Party bias. That's why I can stay on topic instead of bringing that person who resides in your head space into it.

But since you want to deflect, tell me...do you think Podesta was a victim of successful Russian attempts to hack his email account?

HA HA HA HA

I have been following your posts and I can safely say that they are 100% pro-republican and 100% anti-democrat.

So please don't insult us all by saying you aren't a rusted on far right conservative republican.

I joined the NRA and was miffed that they didn't allow me to bring my shotgun to their rally. Could it be because Cadet Bone Spurs was scared one of his worshippers might try to take a pot shot at him?

Why does trump disrespect the 2nd amendment? Let NRA members bring their guns to NRA and trump rallies!!!

Back
Top Bottom