• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More 1/6 Propagandist's Lies Exposed

code1211

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Turns out the White House Call logs from January 6 were complete after all. The pain expressed by the article from CNN in being forced to correct this lie is papable.

Turns out that Mathew Martin was waved in by Capitol Police and he did not know the area he entered was restricted since nobody restricted his access. He felt he was being invited in.

Charges against Martin of which he was acquitted included:

entering and remaining in a restricted building;
disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building;
violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; and
parading,
demonstrating or
picketing in a Capitol building.

There's that "Parading " charge again.

What can be done to stop these Mad Dog Paraders?

The propagandists working hard to decieve the weak minded are not taking a break.

Turns out the White House Call logs from January 6 were complete after all. The pain expressed by the article from CNN in being forced to correct this lie is papable.
Not likely. They often make corrections. The important point is that, unlike right wing media, at least CNN does correct it!

Turns out that Mathew Martin was waved in by Capitol Police and he did not know the area he entered was restricted since nobody restricted his access. He felt he was being invited in.

parading,
demonstrating or

The propagandists working hard to decieve the weak minded are not taking a break.

So, tRump didn't alter the records, he dodged them completely.

And you think this somehow excuses him?

parading,
demonstrating or

I know for sure I never posted anything about the claim of missing phone calls, and I am sure I have hardly ever cited a CNN article. The reason has been that I am naturally skeptical and I don't automatically trust the network. I don't jump to conclusions either. And I say this because I actually have a slightly better opinion of CNN since reading this, since they gave a complete explanation of why the mistake in the reporting happened. ( 1963 WH switchboard and 2020 burner phones, borrowed phones etc.)

I am posting now to echo other posts here. This doesn't make him innocent in calling the SOS of GA to ask him find me 11780 votes. This doesn't erase the attempt to wine and dine the state Republican caucus of MI. This doesn't absolve the attempt to overturn a free and fair election by trying to convince Pence of making an end run around the constitution and claiming that he could unilaterally undo the EC slates.
Are you waiting for a retraction or a correction for these important transgressions? My answer is 'no' , because the bigger issues and problems are substantiated by recordings of his own voice and other events and evidence that confirm them. And I don't trust CNN any more than you do.

parading,
demonstrating or

The weak minded are those that continue asserting that the crazy ass, violent Trumpsters were invited into the Capitol building on 1/6/21.

That is an outrageous and disgraceful lie.

Capitol Police were vastly outnumbered by crazy ass, violent Trumpsters and some officers, rather than being beaten and literally walked on by the much larger, uncontrollable mob, stepped aside.

The vast amount of video and first person accounts overwhelmingly prove that fact.

Judge McFadden wrongly acquitted Martin who, by his own admission, recorded (which was played by the government) shows broken windows and an alarm blaring when he enters the Capitol on the east side after rioters bust open the doors leading to the rotunda.

McFadden even acknowledged that it was “more likely than not” that Martin knew he wasn’t supposed to go inside.

A freelance journalist, Marcus Diapola, filmed multiple confrontations/fights between police officers and violent Trumpster mob members at different entry points.

“Completely outnumbered, there wouldn't have been any point in fighting. The rioters moved up the steps of the capitol pretty quickly, capitol police tried to hold them back but they didn't have riot shields and really got pushed around.”

All the lies are coming home to roost in November.

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Trumplicans haven’t been held to account yet, so there’s no reason to expect they’ll be made to pay for all of their lies come November.

parading,
demonstrating or

You did not bother to read all of the content in those sources did you? (They did not help you near as much as you think.)

parading,
demonstrating or

Oh look, the Trump cult is desperately trying to excuse the treasonous January 6th rampage again.

Not likely. They often make corrections. The important point is that, unlike right wing media, at least CNN does correct it!

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was a whole thought?

The log are complete, but empty because Trump uses things like burner phones. Lol, quite the exoneration.

So, tRump didn't alter the records, he dodged them completely.

And you think this somehow excuses him?

I think that being excusing anyone from committing an act that was never committed requires no excuse.

I know for sure I never posted anything about the claim of missing phone calls, and I am sure I have hardly ever cited a CNN article. The reason has been that I am naturally skeptical and I don't automatically trust the network. I don't jump to conclusions either. And I say this because I actually have a slightly better opinion of CNN since reading this, since they gave a complete explanation of why the mistake in the reporting happened. ( 1963 WH switchboard and 2020 burner phones, borrowed phones etc.)

I am posting now to echo other posts here. This doesn't make him innocent in calling the SOS of GA to ask him find me 11780 votes. This doesn't erase the attempt to wine and dine the state Republican caucus of MI. This doesn't absolve the attempt to overturn a free and fair election by trying to convince Pence of making an end run around the constitution and claiming that he could unilaterally undo the EC slates.
Are you waiting for a retraction or a correction for these important transgressions? My answer is 'no' , because the bigger issues and problems are substantiated by recordings of his own voice and other events and evidence that confirm them. And I don't trust CNN any more than you do.

Your post is interesting in a couple ways:

You seem to indicate that my post here, the OP in this thread, was in some way a response to you. It was not.

Then you go on to start raving about unrelated points that are, well, unrelated.

The OP addressed the points it addressed. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Your post is interesting in a couple ways:

You seem to indicate that my post here, the OP in this thread, was in some way a response to you. It was not.

Then you go on to start raving about unrelated points that are, well, unrelated.

The OP addressed the points it addressed. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I never thought that your op was directed at me. I included a phrase saying why I replied.

I wrote about the transgressions trump committed because my point was that a mistake by CNN cannot suddenly make trump innocent. That was my point because your op makes it sound like trump is just fine since the network made a mistake. CNN cannot make trump either innocent or guilty. But your op suggest exactly that. If you don't like inferences then choose your words more carefully.

Now then , restate what you think the significance of this really is, if you're saying it's 'nothing more and nothing less. '

The weak minded are those that continue asserting that the crazy ass, violent Trumpsters were invited into the Capitol building on 1/6/21.

That is an outrageous and disgraceful lie.

Capitol Police were vastly outnumbered by crazy ass, violent Trumpsters and some officers, rather than being beaten and literally walked on by the much larger, uncontrollable mob, stepped aside.

The vast amount of video and first person accounts overwhelmingly prove that fact.

Judge McFadden wrongly acquitted Martin who, by his own admission, recorded (which was played by the government) shows broken windows and an alarm blaring when he enters the Capitol on the east side after rioters bust open the doors leading to the rotunda.

McFadden even acknowledged that it was “more likely than not” that Martin knew he wasn’t supposed to go inside.

A freelance journalist, Marcus Diapola, filmed multiple confrontations/fights between police officers and violent Trumpster mob members at different entry points.

“Completely outnumbered, there wouldn't have been any point in fighting. The rioters moved up the steps of the capitol pretty quickly, capitol police tried to hold them back but they didn't have riot shields and really got pushed around.”

Yea the guy mentions how bizarre it was that capital police had no backup. And it was out of the norm.

Yea the guy mentions how bizarre it was that capital police had no backup. And it was out of the norm.
The videos of Trumpster mobs threatening and violently attacking police to illegally gain entrance into the Capitol building is the point.

I never thought that your op was directed at me. I included a phrase saying why I replied.

I wrote about the transgressions trump committed because my point was that a mistake by CNN cannot suddenly make trump innocent. That was my point because your op makes it sound like trump is just fine since the network made a mistake. CNN cannot make trump either innocent or guilty. But your op suggest exactly that. If you don't like inferences then choose your words more carefully.

Now then , restate what you think the significance of this really is, if you're saying it's 'nothing more and nothing less. '

My point(s) were that the call logs, presented as damning evidence of nefarious actions, were not the abridged and edited evidence of crime as CNN lied, but were, in fact, complete.

CNN, lied to create a false narrative that was a lie from start to finish, in its entirety and without any possibility of it being a mistake. It was an intentional and obvious lie. Pure and simple.

CNN wanted the lie to be truth, so they said the lie was truth. Standard Operating Procedure at CNN.

Martin was a person that was overcharged by marauding prosecutors attempting to use the law as a weapon bringing their unfounded, amplified charges against him.

Actual facts, proven by real world evidence, destroyed the lies they were attempting to hang on him.

Martin, based on this verdict, will be the first of several that are acquitted using the same defense, based on the same evidence, revealing the same facts, regarding the same actions, conducted by other individuals.

Assumes facts not in evidence.
What the hell are you babbling about? Sounds like some sort of projection to me.

I was only referencing the irrational and deceptive editing of my post that you conducted.

parading,
demonstrating or

Nice try. The official call log record is not complete. The linked piece simply states that media sources and others have been able to piece together the missing calls.

You guys are hilarious. I have never seen so many bad hotel lounge comedy acts exposed at one time in my entire life!

That said, CNN would appear to be guilty of poor wordsmanship (not the first time) and fails to realize that unless it captures every call to and from it can't actually claim that anybody has assembled a full log.

Last edited:

parading,
demonstrating or

Just more lies from the propagandists news networks....incredible. Sad part is there are people who believe it, hook, line, and sinker and will in years down the line still spew the lie, as if it's the truth.....crazy.

My point(s) were that the call logs, presented as damning evidence of nefarious actions, were not the abridged and edited evidence of crime as CNN lied, but were, in fact, complete.

CNN, lied to create a false narrative that was a lie from start to finish, in its entirety and without any possibility of it being a mistake. It was an intentional and obvious lie. Pure and simple.

CNN wanted the lie to be truth, so they said the lie was truth. Standard Operating Procedure at CNN.

Martin was a person that was overcharged by marauding prosecutors attempting to use the law as a weapon bringing their unfounded, amplified charges against him.

Actual facts, proven by real world evidence, destroyed the lies they were attempting to hang on him.

Martin, based on this verdict, will be the first of several that are acquitted using the same defense, based on the same evidence, revealing the same facts, regarding the same actions, conducted by other individuals.

THe call logs were, and still are not complete in the sense that he may have used burner phones, or other people's phones, and we have other people who have said publicly that they spoke with him during that period ( like Jordan ) and we have no record of it. What else would a log be for?, and when calls happen and they can't be logged, that doesn't mean they are complete.

You wrote the phrase, " It was an intentional and obvious lie." , that might be your interpretation of their intent, the article you posted explains it differently. They wrote in that article that it was more a matter of his location. but that does bring up a few questions:

The presidential records act, first paragraph:
§ 2201. Definitions

As used in this chapter--

(1) The term "documentary material" means all books, correspondence, memoranda, documents, papers, pamphlets, works of art, models, pictures, photographs, plats, maps, films, and motion pictures, including, but not limited to, audio and visual records, or other electronic or mechanical recordations,
whether in analog, digital, or any other form.

That law was enacted after the Nixon admin. You only get one guess why. I admit immediately that I can't be sure, but if I speculate as much as you do as to his intent, he chose to move to another location to avoid being monitored. That would be a violation of the PRA, and just plain sneaky. The phone call logs and other records are recorded for a reason that has as much to do with honesty and transparency as it is about historical artifacts. It's possible trump evaded detection during that time in order to conceal his actions.

Back
Top Bottom