• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Morality and Belief in God

As opposed to being wedded to a gaggle of left-wing morons? That's my alternative?

If the Democratic Party ever comes up with a decent conservative candidate I'd consider voting for them. But you haven't had one in ages. Ages.

In the meantime, there are no perfect people. You've never voted for one either.

Are not Christians "the bride of Christ"? Why do they need to get in bed with or wed a political party or ideology?* If you choose between 2 devils, you are still choosing the devil.

*It's for money and power, obviously. How that is in any way Christian is something that I can't understand, but since that's apparently what Christianity is about, I can safely dismiss it. It's just a business out for power and profit.

Are not Christians "the bride of Christ"? Why do they need to get in bed with or wed a political party or ideology?* If you choose between 2 devils, you are still choosing the devil.

*It's for money and power, obviously. How that is in any way Christian is something that I can't understand, but since that's apparently what Christianity is about, I can safely dismiss it. It's just a business out for power and profit.

First things first. Once again, who did you vote for. This is the third time I've asked and you've yet to answer.

You hit the proverbial nail on the head...

"No; but I say that what the nations sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers with the demons. You cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; you cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons. Or ‘are we inciting Jehovah to jealousy’? We are not stronger than he is, are we?" 1 Corinthians 10:20,21

Back
Top Bottom