• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Moore to make sequel to 'Fahrenheit 9/11'

I will tell you wright now the reason why and this is the only reason why I voted for bush. I knew where he stood on issues.

Kerry on the other hand I couldnt even tell you where he stood on 1 issue or what his plan was.

I want to know where my candidates stand on issues. I didnt totally agree with Bush on every issue but at least I could tell you where he stood. And that was important to me.

If I met some foreigner and he asked me where does your president stand on such and such issue I would like to tell him a clear answer.

I guess thats why they called Kerry the flip flop

Back
Top Bottom