• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Months after Biden Promised to End Support for Yeman War, Congress Still has No Details

Feel free to express your position on Biden selling weapons to SA to bomb impoverished third-world children.
Funny how how it didn't bother you in the least when Trump was sponsoring the bombing and the starvation of so called third world children. Biden hasn't decided to allow the sales of weapons to SA brokered by Trump to proceed yet.

I didn't say peace deals, I merely stated that he got more done than any other modern President. Your comment was ridiculous hyperbole as no one is saying that Trump established peace across the Middle East, as if no one realizes the conflicts between Saudi Arabia and Yemen (literally the topic of this thread). I could be wrong on the 4 countries though. I thought one more had hopped on right near the end.

But the two sides essentially took it into the open after six weeks of indirect talks through Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, culminating in Thursday’s phone call between Mr. Trump, Mr. Netanyahu and Mohammed bin Zayed, the crown prince of Abu Dhabi and de facto ruler of the United Arab Emirates.

The deal gave Mr. Trump a much-welcomed breakthrough at a time when he has been struggling at home with a deadly pandemic and economic collapse amid a re-election contest that polls show he is losing. Both Israel and the Emirates, each for its own reasons, were happy to credit Mr. Trump to advance their positions in Washington, and the president plans to stage a celebratory White House signing ceremony in coming weeks.
You are wrong. Plenty of people were saying that Trump established peace in the Middle East. I saw at least a couple of Trump supporters on this site say that very thing.

And they credited him for political reasons, not because it was the truth.

In a similar vein, did Mr. Donald Trump, or the Republican Party, for that matter, ever make public the comprehensive health plan they planned as a replacement for the ACA?

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

You are wrong. Plenty of people were saying that Trump established peace in the Middle East. I saw at least a couple of Trump supporters on this site say that very thing.

And they credited him for political reasons, not because it was the truth.
Yeah...you totally have your claim and ummm...nothing else.

Yeah...you totally have your claim and ummm...nothing else.
Trump himself claimed that these deals were "peace deals".

Trump himself claimed that these deals were "peace deals".

Peace between Bahrain, an analysis of the issue in the jpost, ect....no peace in the whole Middle East. Hmmmm....it almost as if there was literally a conflict between Saudi Arabia and Yemen his entire presidency, carried over from the previous one, and now into this new one. So weird.

Peace between Bahrain, an analysis of the issue in the jpost, ect....no peace in the whole Middle East. Hmmmm....it almost as if there was literally a conflict between Saudi Arabia and Yemen his entire presidency, carried over from the previous one, and now into this new one. So weird.
There was never war in Bahrain or the UAE, no conflict. At most they disagreed with how Israel treats Palestinians.

There was never war in Bahrain or the UAE, no conflict. At most they disagreed with how Israel treats Palestinians.
It was more than that. We could also say we aren't at war Iran but we don't have normalized diplomatic relations with them and I wouldn't consider our relationship peaceful.

Back
Top Bottom