• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Montenegro files EU membership application

You guys need to look at things objectively without all the conservative niss nass and brainwashing.. What are the best solutions, truly.. What is functioning in our modern society? How are things looking? How stable is everything? All these things, you need to learn to think deeper than what you have been told.

Yah, but not like 1 of 2 or 3 of 5.. 1 in 60 million is nothing, it makes things keep going like they always will in democracy, the same failures time after time and the tyrannical and simple minded majority who just want to be entertained by politician because they have no vision them self and absolutely no regard for a possibly brighter future. This is how Arnold was elected, next I guess is Britney Spears.
1 in 60 million is a lot better than one in 500 million.

Since 1970, and the UK government costs you far more every year, and net, you can count the debts can you not? Please give me numbers of UK government debts, MASSIVE.. Then budget deficit.. At least the EU money went to something useful..

Every year your government costs you 500ish billion pounds. Now they have wasted several hundred billion pounds burned up in the financial crisis, and the UK is still the worst country, the country with the most dramatic collapse, second to Italy which collapse years ago. All you have left is debt. And that certainly aint because of some tiny EU spendings, but complete government mismanagement the last decades by the UK government.
None of this excuses the EU. This is a whole different matter, you can't conflate it.

Read it again and think about it.. Take a look at the society you live in man.. Your democracy is just clowning and tv faces.. Was Gordon Brown your prime minister elected by the people to be prime minister, the highest political position in the UK?
See above.

You guys need to look at things objectively without all the conservative niss nass and brainwashing.. What are the best solutions, truly.. What is functioning in our modern society? How are things looking? How stable is everything? All these things, you need to learn to think deeper than what you have been told.
I have, and guess what? I'm a conservative.

Back
Top Bottom