• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Montana Woman Brags About Slaughtering Siberian Husky She Thought Was a Wolf (Warning, pictures)

ASHES

An Uncertain Person
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

“So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear, however I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup 2022,” Rose posted. “Was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup.”

Backlash against Rose was immediate, with dozens of people pointing out the obvious—the shot and skinned animal, smeared in blood in the back of a pickup truck, was clearly a dog, not a wolf.

1664293345530.png

“So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear, however I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup 2022,” Rose posted. “Was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup.”

Backlash against Rose was immediate, with dozens of people pointing out the obvious—the shot and skinned animal, smeared in blood in the back of a pickup truck, was clearly a dog, not a wolf.

View attachment 67415221

I can't post what I hope happens to that disgusting heinous bitch. I will get banned.

View attachment 67415221

This is not going to end well for her.

The fact that her state is allowing for the culling of wolves is stupid enough, and then you gotta add this stupidity on top of that.

Oh Baby, turn me on, you intelligent, sexy thing. (Said Trump)
I didn’t check her voter registration, but one could hazard a guess. I don’t consider it relevant to her crime though.

I can't post what I hope happens to that disgusting heinous bitch. I will get banned.
Have you considered getting help with your violent fantasies?

Have you considered getting help with your violent fantasies?
Have you considered actually trying to say something original instead of parroting decades-old juvenile slurs?

Back
Top Bottom