• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Montana Man Shoots At Guy He Thinks Is Bigfoot

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...thinks-is-bigfoot_us_5c1aac7de4b08aaf7a848ff1

The alleged shooter supposedly told his victim, “If I see something that looks like Bigfoot, I just shoot at it.”

A Montana man who thought he was shooting at Bigfoot on Sunday ended up making a big mistake.

The supposed Sasquatch was actually a fellow human setting up targets to shoot in a forest area near Helena.
=========================================
Three bullets just missed this poor guy who was out setting up targets.

Only in America.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...thinks-is-bigfoot_us_5c1aac7de4b08aaf7a848ff1

The alleged shooter supposedly told his victim, “If I see something that looks like Bigfoot, I just shoot at it.”

A Montana man who thought he was shooting at Bigfoot on Sunday ended up making a big mistake.

The supposed Sasquatch was actually a fellow human setting up targets to shoot in a forest area near Helena.

Only in America.

Only in America @ 2018.

WE USED TO BE BETTER!

Let's just say for laughs it really was Bigfoot, why on earth would he want to shoot it?

Let's just say for laughs it really was Bigfoot, why on earth would he want to shoot it?

For $$$ would be my best guess. He would be an instant celebrity with an actual Bigfoot "trophy" kill for proof instead of just another crazy person with alleged video of a distant suspected Bigfoot. Of course, with his poor target recognition skills and poor marksmanship he will likely be charged with a crime long before he bags a Bigfoot.

Yeah we used to hit what we aimed at...

There is that too......

Stupid people who have no interest in education nor of learning how to do things correctly, that is what we specialize in now.

I wonder how many guys this guy has ambushed and left for dead.....

Only in America.

well the moron who did that should be heavily fined, have his firearm confiscated and perhaps banned from owning firearms for several years. One of the first things anyone is taught about firearms you never ever shoot at an unknown target. be sure of your target is constantly taught.

Deputies have not found a vehicle matching the description, but Dutton told the Idaho Statesman that a woman has come forward saying she too had been shot at by a man in a black F-150

I don’t think the shooter actually believed it was Big Foot. I think it was probably just an ass hole trying to scare people and made up that excuse when confronted.

I don’t think the shooter actually believed it was Big Foot. I think it was probably just an ass hole trying to scare people and made up that excuse when confronted.

We are colossal liars now.

We used to be better.

he needs a serious ass kicking by the law no matter what his reasons were

Only in America.

Local law enforcement are now looking for leads on who the person in the black F-150 might be, though Dutton said “there was some question about the veracity of the report” because it was called in the day after the alleged near-death incident, and because the man couldn’t describe the alleged shooter. The man also said he didn’t want to pursue charges and didn’t want to talk to deputies, Dutton said.

But after reports of the alleged shooting appeared in the Helena Independent Record, another woman came forward with a similar experience, potentially bolstering the man’s story, Dutton said.

The woman told law enforcement that she had been shot at by a man in a black F-150 as well. Bigfoot didn’t come up in that woman’s report, according to Dutton, but the woman did give a better description of the man, who she said she also confronted about shooting at her.

“We’re working to find this person,” Dutton said. “It is of great concern that this individual might think it’s okay to shoot at anything he thinks is Bigfoot.”

If the reports are true, the shooter could face attempted negligent homicide charges, Dutton said.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/nation-world/national/article223287195.html

I don't know which is worse: that he'd think a guy is bigfoot; or that he'd shoot bigfoot.

Back
Top Bottom