• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Monmouth: Biden up 5 pts in FL

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Trump cannot win without Florida Alabama South. Biden can.

Monmouth poll: Biden up 5 points on Trump in Florida - POLITICO

Democratic nominee Joe Biden holds a slight edge over President Donald Trump in the battleground state of Florida, according to a Monmouth University poll released Tuesday.

Biden leads Trump 50-45 among 428 registered voters surveyed between September 10-13. Voters over the age of 65 are essentially split between the two, with Trump’s 49-47 sitting within the poll’s 4.7 percentage point margin of error.

Remember, this state was not supposed to be in play. It's Trump's home state. :lol:

Biden is certainly being helped by Bloomberg’s investment in Florida.

Monmouth had Hillary up by 6 points at the beginning of November, 2016.

Our prayers must be helping.

I see a lot of threads coming out regarding polls. My unsolicited advice would be to not get too hung up on them.

THat's what Trump says until one comes out that shows him gaining ground. :lamo

What do the other polls say about Florida?

Only 5?

That's pretty weak considering how weak Trump is currently being portrayed as.

Where's her office again?

We don't elect presidents by popular vote--although we should. You may want to look into that.

Last edited:
We don't elect presidents by popular vote--although we should. You may want to look into that.

I've looked into it, and I'm against it. It's simply an effort to disfranchise those who choose to live in less densely populated areas. We grow your food. Don't piss us off.

Only 5?

That's pretty weak considering how weak Trump is currently being portrayed as.

Few non-Progressives participate in any polls today, due to the Left's Retribution Polls.

-

Trump cannot win without Florida Alabama South. Biden can.

Monmouth poll: Biden up 5 points on Trump in Florida - POLITICO

Remember, this state was not supposed to be in play. It's Trump's home state. :lol:

As long as Barr and Trump keep up their daily lies and conspiracy theories, Trumps numbers will continue to drop everywhere. Barr is now comparing stay at home orders to slavery.

How can that kind of rhetoric possibly help Trump? Keep it up Barr. The world is quickly finding out who YOU really are.

try reading the Constitution, our founding fathers were smart enough to ensure heavily populated areas couldn't control the Presidency! Q 2024

I've looked into it, and I'm against it. It's simply an effort to disfranchise those who choose to live in less densely populated areas. We grow your food. Don't piss us off.

our founding fathers were a smart bunch of wig wearing patriots they knew without the EC a state of heavy population could control the Presidency! Q 2024

Back
Top Bottom