• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Monkey Pox Now? Seriously?

lurchadams

Zoom Warrior
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
We just had our first reported case in WA state and there are only 28 around the world.

My only commentary - What did we do to piss you off, God?

We just had our first reported case in WA state and there are only 28 around the world.

Oh great ....

Repent fine my penitent friend, just vote for the Party of the Savior and be on the right bandwagon.

Don't you know, it's the White Horse (2020-2006, 2030.5)?

They say it's sexually transmitted so find whatever INCEL conservative ****ed the monkey and kick him outta your state.

It is the Russian pox.

That is how viruses and diseases work. They mutate and spread it's just what they do. Stuff like this happens all the time all over the world. We only seem to care if it arrives and affects us here in the USA. The more people refuse to protect themselves the more people will die.

That is how viruses and diseases work. They mutate and spread it's just what they do. Stuff like this happens all the time all over the world. We only seem to care if it arrives and affects us here in the USA. The more people refuse to protect themselves the more people will die.
Just don't have sex or if you do put on a mask ;)

They say it's sexually transmitted so find whatever INCEL conservative ****ed the monkey and kick him outta your state.
Not sexually, but by skin contact, and it seems that gay men with multiple lovers breed it.

Not sexually, but by skin contact, and it seems that gay men with multiple lovers breed it.
there was a claim that AIDS came with intimate contact with some green monkey in Africa-I think it was debunked by who knows.

Smallpox vaccine is 85% effective against it.

We had no vaccine for COVID two years ago

So it prolly won’t spread too bad

Yes, but are they readily available? Who here younger than 60 has gotten a smallpox vaccine?

Yeah, but are they readily available? Who here who is younger than 60 has gotten a smallpox vaccine?

No clue. Probably not.

I read an article earlier today about it. The continent of Africa sees infections semi-regularly and they reported that the smallpox vaccine is effective against it.

OK, EVERYONE! LISTEN UP PLEASE. @Winston IS SETTING A PERFECT EXAMPLE, HERE! I NEED MORE POSTS FROM ALL OF YOU LIKE HIS. THEN I NEED A HUG FROM ONE OF YOU AND FOR YOU TO TELL ME "IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK".

Thanks, Winston for your optimism!!!!

Back
Top Bottom