• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Money laundering to steal another election

I gotta give the Democrats credit for being master thieves. Facebook ponied up 500 million to influence the election in 2016, Twitter employees donated only to Dems and refused to allow anyone to post anything negative about Biden including Hunter;'s laptop, and now the grandest scheme of all. They must have some master criminals working in the background. Get 80 billion over to the known criminal Zelkensky (had chemical weapons labs) and no strings attached and no accounting. Then he funnels the money WE gave him over to FTX for who knows what reason. It was supposed to be for weapons. Then FTX funnels that money (millions and millions) to primarily Democrats for the midterms, becoming the second largest donor behind the evil Soros. The people in the mafia must feel like two-bit criminals compared to these master thieves. Here is how the scheme worked:

View attachment 67423601

View attachment 67423603
Y’all wanted no restrictions on money in politics.

This is what happens when you want no restrictions on money on politics.

So enjoy the petard you’ve hoisted yourselves on while you reap the whirlwind.

Billions of MY money was sent to Ukraine for the WAR (allegedly). Zelensky, rumored to be a crook, gives MILLIONS of that money to FTX. In Bernie Maddof fashion, he then gives millions upon millions to primarily Democrats.

So, if people want to live in denial and think that Zelensky didn't owe Biden for strong-arming money for Ukraine and devising a scheme where OUR money would then be funneled to FTX to give to Democrats, then so be it. It is horrible to live in denial like that. It is ruining America.

You had billions of dollars?

I gotta give the Democrats credit for being master thieves. Facebook ponied up 500 million to influence the election in 2016, Twitter employees donated only to Dems and refused to allow anyone to post anything negative about Biden including Hunter;'s laptop, and now the grandest scheme of all. They must have some master criminals working in the background. Get 80 billion over to the known criminal Zelkensky (had chemical weapons labs) and no strings attached and no accounting. Then he funnels the money WE gave him over to FTX for who knows what reason. It was supposed to be for weapons. Then FTX funnels that money (millions and millions) to primarily Democrats for the midterms, becoming the second largest donor behind the evil Soros. The people in the mafia must feel like two-bit criminals compared to these master thieves. Here is how the scheme worked:

View attachment 67423601

View attachment 67423603

I wasnt worried at all, heh heh heh heh heh. I knew that Ol' Sleepy Joe and the Dems would easily outfox and outmaneuver the GQP dimwits...heh heh heh heh heh.

Mission Accomplished.....HOODWINKED!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

biden curl.gif

the OP, brought to you by the one person here that was the most wrong about COVID and vaccinations.

I wasnt worried at all, heh heh heh heh heh. I knew that Ol' Sleepy Joe and the Dems would easily outfox and outmaneuver the GQP dimwits...heh heh heh heh heh.

Mission Accomplished.....HOODWINKED!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

View attachment 67423752
The Biden Crime Family is now mandatory study for the mafia.

I rarely use links for good reason. The information is there for those who really want it. When I do use them, your side criticizes the source instead of the truth, anyway.

Well, if the facts are there I won't have anything to say. But I don't think that's really what is happening here. I think that you don't want this to be subject to objective scrutiny.

The new congress will be able to investigate this.
And, based on these congressional investigations, congressional criminal referrals in this matter to Biden's DOJ are going to go exactly where?

If Pelosi was still there it would be buried along with her husbands insider trading and his opening the door for the police and the alleged attacker being far away from him in the middle of the room.
Both sides of congress rather like the fact that they can conduct insider trading, which would land any other mere mortal in the hands of the FBI, getting away Scott Free.
I don't expect that to change any.

"No evidence has been presented to support the claims. Still, they have been shared by U.S. lawmakers and prominent Republicans. They also spread on Russian Telegram channels, according to Kyle Walter, the U.S. regional investigations lead at the tech firm Logically. Walter explained that Russian influencers, including the spokesperson for the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, had promoted the narrative this week."

@Paradoxical ! You are promoting lies from Russian intelligence!

“Monitoring mechanisms we have in place have not detected a deviation from the funds’ expected use,”

A spokesperson for the U.S. Agency for International Development said these safeguards put in place by the World Bank, coupled with expert third-party monitoring support within the Ukrainian government, ensure accountability around the use of the funds."

There. I did the homework. Quit spreading Russian propaganda.

"No evidence has been presented to support the claims. Still, they have been shared by U.S. lawmakers and prominent Republicans. They also spread on Russian Telegram channels, according to Kyle Walter, the U.S. regional investigations lead at the tech firm Logically. Walter explained that Russian influencers, including the spokesperson for the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, had promoted the narrative this week."

“Monitoring mechanisms we have in place have not detected a deviation from the funds’ expected use,”

A spokesperson for the U.S. Agency for International Development said these safeguards put in place by the World Bank, coupled with expert third-party monitoring support within the Ukrainian government, ensure accountability around the use of the funds."

This isn't about Hunter's laptop. I know that was Russia spreading that lie.

Newsweek must have copied them or vice versa. What are the monitoring mechanisms? Who is doing the monitoring? The Ukraine government is doing the monitoring? That settles it then. I take back my OP

And, based on these congressional investigations, congressional criminal referrals in this matter to Biden's DOJ are going to go exactly where?

Both sides of congress rather like the fact that they can conduct insider trading, which would land any other mere mortal in the hands of the FBI, getting away Scott Free.
I don't expect that to change any.
Why did you have to go and spoil the dream I had that the DOJ was supposed to be nonpartisan and all Senators and congresspeople would never take bribes, kickbacks, or illegal money?

I rarely use links for good reason. The information is there for those who really want it. When I do use them, your side criticizes the source instead of the truth, anyway.

Yes, to avoid ridicule. Yet you still invite it anyway.

If the information is there, why the inability to link to it? We know why. You can't link to your fevered imagination.

Newsweek must have copied them or vice versa. What are the monitoring mechanisms? Who is doing the monitoring?
The Ukraine government is doing the monitoring? That settles it then. I take back my OP

Your source is Twitter.

your OP is based on Russian disinformation that has run wild on Twitter.

What are the monitoring mechanisms? Who is doing the monitoring? The Ukraine government is doing the monitoring?

Our government is who is tracking as many purchases as much as they can. This agency is tasked with verification in Ukraine, again it's our government that is trying to account for our tax dollars. U.S. Agency for International Development
"USAID advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity, generosity, and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience."
-World Bank

Our tax dollars are counted, but it's impossible to do in real time. We know how much we have spent and it's a ton to keep the reds on the run. The Ukrainians are highly motivated to hurl whatever they can at Russia, and that same motivation makes it absurd to say $$hit would be sent back to us. It doesn't make sense because this is another russian disinformation trick.

Should I believe the OP or the AP ?

Why did you have to go and spoil the dream I had that the DOJ was supposed to be nonpartisan and all Senators and congresspeople would never take bribes, kickbacks, or illegal money?
Yes, it is true that the DOJ is supposed to be nonpartisan, but there is not a single indication from this DOJ that they aren't highly partisan.

After all:

Yes, it is true that the DOJ is supposed to be nonpartisan, but there is not a single indication from this DOJ that they aren't highly partisan.

After all:
This is what they did with the 1-6 committee. They are attempting to ruin Trump. they are using the time-tested fear tactic and repeating a lie over and over until people's brains start to accept the lies. All they have to do is keep investigating and accusing him of something and the general public starts to think he must be guilty.

Here is what Trump MUST do. Like in the OJ trial he must put the DOJ on trial. he needs to repeat over and over and over again that Garland is just a tool of the Democrats out to get him and that if they can do that, they can and will do it to Americans when they get 80,000 FBI agents. IOW, trump must use THEIR tactics of fear in order to win. He needs to make the people HJATE the DOJ and Merrick Garland and put those after him on trial. This is what the attorneys on the OJ trial did. they put the police on trial and made the jury distrust and hate the police.

The Democrats used the abortion issue to instill fear into the populace and used the 1-6 hearings to make everyone fear any Republican who supports Trump. FEAR SELLS and Trump's only chance to defeat these evildoers is to use it against them.

Last edited:
This is what they did with the 1-6 committee.
Yes, yes they did. I don't think it moved the needle much with respect to those that weren't already indoctrinated.

They are attempting to ruin Trump. they are using the time-tested fear tactic and repeating a lie over and over until people's brains start to accept the lies. All they have to do is keep investigating and accusing him of something and the general public starts to think he must be guilty.
I think it's a bit more to it than just 'ruin Trump'. A post from another thread with a slightly expanded view point on it.

This isn't really about "Democrats", except that it's a Democratic administration doing it. It's about two things:

1. Preventing Trump from revealing documents that prove the DOJ/FBI are corrupt. This prevention was done during the Trump administration and now, during the Biden administration. It's about protecting corrupt institutions and the party in charge is irrelevant.

2. There is the added benefit with this special counsel of being able to keep DOJ/FBI pressure on Trump...much like we had during the Mueller investigation. You can be sure there will also be juicy leaks to the media.

Keep in mind that Republicans benefit from executive branch corruption just as much as Democrats. They have just as much interest in protecting the DOJ/FBI. And Republicans have just as much interest in making life hard for Trump. So this isn't about "Democrats".

Regarding Durham...

He did what he was supposed to do: Keep Trump from revealing the documents and protecting the corrupt DOJ/FBI.

Sure, Durham dangled some nibbles about the FBI...they gave their scapegoat, Clinesmith, a slap on the wrist for it. They exposed what a lot of people already knew...that the Steele thing was engineered by Hillary and her campaign. Big deal. Nobody faced any punishment. And while doing all that, Durham was careful to paint the FBI as victims. Durham paid zero attention to the actions of Comey, Strzok and a slew of others going all the way to Barr. Durham paid zero attention to the documents that Trump had already ordered the DOJ to release to the public.

No...this whole thing isn't about Democrats. It's not even about Republicans. It's about protecting systemic, institutionalized corruption in the Executive Branch, the Legislative Branch and the Judicial Branch.

Here is what Trump MUST do. Like in the OJ trial he must put the DOJ on trial. he needs to repeat over and over and over again that Garland is just a tool of the Democrats out to get him and that if they can do that, they can and will do it to Americans when they get 80,000 FBI agents. IOW, trump must use THEIR tactics of fear in order to win. He needs to make the people HJATE the DOJ and Merrick Garland and put those after him on trial. This is what the attorneys on the OJ trial did. they put the police on trial and made the jury distrust and hate the police.
The Democrats used the abortion issue to instill fear into the populace and used the 1-6 hearings to make everyone fear any Republican who supports Trump. FEAR SELLS and Trump's only chance to defeat these evildoers is to use it against them.
Maybe. Dunno if that's going to work for him or not. It might.

Yes, yes they did. I don't think it moved the needle much with respect to those that weren't already indoctrinated.

I think it's a bit more to it than just 'ruin Trump'. A post from another thread with a slightly expanded view point on it.

Maybe. Dunno if that's going to work for him or not. It might.
If he decides to stay as the candidate, this is really his only choice. The DOJ won't go away and they plan on this being a two-year thing right up until the 2024 election no matter who the candidate is. that way they can do the same thing they did with the 1-6 committee which is im[ply that since we are investigating, EVERY Republican is implicated. This is about the Democrats staying in power and money. The only chance now is to demonize the DOJ continually because they are after ALLK Republicans to keep the White House and Senate. The new Republicans need to investigate the crap out of the DOJ and demonize them and continually hammer home that the DOJ and FBI are after average Americans because they will do the same thing to anyone who disobeys Biden. The Republicans have to show America how corrupt the FBI and DOJ are and instill fear into them so they vote Republicans in that will reign them in.

How many Trump backers are now in prison vs. Biden supporters?

Back
Top Bottom