• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mondale: Obama's teleprompters are 'idiot boards,' keep him from connecting with audi

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
obama-teleprompter.jpg

Jeez! Walter you too! It seems Obama's phony bubble of brilliance is being popped by ever those one might think would not only be sipping from the kool aid of Onamania but drinking from a 44 ounce Big Gulp cup.

It is getting so encouraging to see that what many of us have been saying for about three years is now being openly talked about with people who not only know the political landscape but are not AMATEURS at being in a position of responsibility and authority like Obama.

So many Obamaniacs get all tingly and gushy over Obama claiming he's a genius would go nuts when we pointed out that he's no where near brilliant.

If you have ever heard this (in the words of Mondale) idiot speak without a teleprompter, if you are honest have to have noticed he's so slow in thought that he stumbles, stammers, stutters, and hems and haws like a truly, dim witted, mentally challenged, poorly educated person. And that's being nice.

I have come to wonder if this is not why Obama has hidden all of his school records?

Could it be that Obama's brilliance is just more propaganda like just about everything else about him has turned out to be?

Okay you can call me D-minus-ER. but then I'll call Obama an F-ER.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Mondale-Obamas-teleprompters-are-idiot-boards-keep-him-from-connecting-with-audiences-104306374.html
I think some of these backyard events are terrific. But I think he -- he's very bright -- as a matter of fact, brilliant. And I think he tends to -- and he uses these idiot boards to read speeches on television and I think he loses the connection that he needs emotionally with American voters."

"You're talking about the teleprompters that he always has when he's delivering a formal speech?" Blitzer asked.

"Yes, right," Mondale said.

"And he's reading it, basically from the teleprompter," Blitzer said.

"Right."

"You don't think that works, is that what you're saying?" Blitzer asked.

"Yes," Mondale answered. "You know if you're looking at the teleprompter, you're here, you're here, you're here, and your audience is right there. And I think he needs to do more of that."

Last edited:
Re: Mondale: Obama's teleprompters are 'idiot boards,' keep him from connecting with

Everyone knows Mondale was and is a Conservative plant in the Democratic party, trying to undermine Obama. Can't the SEIU knee-cap him to teach him a lesson about criticizing Obama? What a loser!

sarcmark.jpg

Re: Mondale: Obama's teleprompters are 'idiot boards,' keep him from connecting with

You suck for associating the 44oz with Obama's mouth in my mind.

Liberals agree with Mondale.

Hey Pal I said Kool Aid not Colt 45, 44oz Malt Liquor

*coddles her 44oz Big Gulp* - poor baby, was that big ole man mean to you?

Every president since the invention of teleprompters has used teleprompters. For conservatives to keep harping on this is about as desperate as it gets.

Your Dead Messiah, Reagan, used teleprompters. Your New Messiah, Sarah Palin, uses teleprompters. They all use teleprompters. Presidents, especially, should use teleprompters because they have better things to do than sit there and memorize speeches.

People are more eloquent when reading a speech prepared by professional writers. News at 11.

Hey Pal I said Kool Aid not Colt 45, 44oz Malt Liquor

Had to get that in there.

Bigots can't help themselves, I guess.

Nudge, nudge...wink, wink... snicker, snicker...

Every president since the invention of teleprompters has used teleprompters. For conservatives to keep harping on this is about as desperate as it gets.

Your Dead Messiah, Reagan, used teleprompters. Your New Messiah, Sarah Palin, uses teleprompters. They all use teleprompters. Presidents, especially, should use teleprompters because they have better things to do than sit there and memorize speeches.

People are more eloquent when reading a speech prepared by professional writers. News at 11.

LOL

Especially when media personalities harp on the teleprompter use - by reading off of a teleprompter.

I think, though, that teleprompters in general are just horrible - they make for good *tv presence* but not for good *audience presence*

Now, on the other hand, I feel that presidents should write their own speeches - but I understand why they don't. I takes a long time and that's just time they don't have.

obama-teleprompter.jpg

Jeez! Walter you too! It seems Obama's phony bubble of brilliance is being popped by ever those one might think would not only be sipping from the kool aid of Onamania but drinking from a 44 ounce Big Gulp cup.

It is getting so encouraging to see that what many of us have been saying for about three years is now being openly talked about with people who not only know the political landscape but are not AMATEURS at being in a position of responsibility and authority like Obama.

So many Obamaniacs get all tingly and gushy over Obama claiming he's a genius would go nuts when we pointed out that he's no where near brilliant.

If you have ever heard this (in the words of Mondale) idiot speak without a teleprompter, if you are honest have to have noticed he's so slow in thought that he stumbles, stammers, stutters, and hems and haws like a truly, dim witted, mentally challenged, poorly educated person. And that's being nice.

I have come to wonder if this is not why Obama has hidden all of his school records?

Could it be that Obama's brilliance is just more propaganda like just about everything else about him has turned out to be?

Okay you can call me D-minus-ER. but then I'll call Obama an F-ER.

Much ado about nothing.

#1 -- The President doesn't have the time to rehearse time and again to make a smooth delivery.
#2 -- Every public speaker, if not using a teleprompter, uses notes.
#3 -- Teleprompters allow a speaker to be more audience-friendly.
#4 -- There's plenty about Obama to complain about. Leave TOTUS alone!!

There is only 1 messiah... the Obamessiah.:ninja:

Back
Top Bottom