• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mommy! Mommy!

“Pointing a loaded gun at police” doesn’t end well for those with a better tan............

Looks like a typical Biden voter.

These are the peaceful protestors the media is talking about.

looks like a great bitch for teh jail house

Yes .. agree. Just think of all the diversity he'll get to experience in the jail house. He'll most likely have a decision on whether he identifies as male or female for sure.:lol:

Antifa associate busted by police for carrying flame thrower, and pointing a loaded firearm at the police............................. curls up in fetal position and starts crying.

LMAO

What a *****!

View attachment 67293911

Neenah man arrested at Green Bay protest has ties to Antifa

Were you expecting a different reaction?

The first clue that should have alerted you that ANTIFA were nothing more than leftist cowards were the masks they wore. Only cowards wear masks. You can be absolutely certain that none of them ever served in the military either. All leftist freaks are natural born cowards.

Yes .. agree. Just think of all the diversity he'll get to experience in the jail house. He'll most likely have a decision on whether he identifies as male or female for sure.:lol:

LOL, I hope all these people who bring weapons to their little "demonstrations" or "vigilante" events are thrown in jail and forgotten about.

I don't care if the weapon is even a cookie cutter and it never comes out of their pocket.

I am sick of the left protests, I am sick of the right hate and confrontations.

Vote Biden and take back America from the imbeciles.

We need a centrist to heal this **** hole country.

Were you expecting a different reaction?

The first clue that should have alerted you that ANTIFA were nothing more than leftist cowards were the masks they wore. Only cowards wear masks. You can be absolutely certain that none of them ever served in the military either. All leftist freaks are natural born cowards.

More wisdom from the extreme.

Neanderthal in word and though is this post.

Happy shooting!

“Pointing a loaded gun at police” doesn’t end well for those with a better tan............

Whites wouldn't have rioted if he was shot.

LOL, I hope all these people who bring weapons to their little "demonstrations" or "vigilante" events are thrown in jail and forgotten about.

I don't care if the weapon is even a cookie cutter and it never comes out of their pocket.

Biden is no centrist. He is being controlled by the Bernies

Very Tumpian! Congratulations!

What a cracker?

A cracker? LOL

You never did like truth. You are ad because the virus people with existing conditions still. As if that is my fault.

Looks like a typical Biden voter.

The inmates are salivating for this powder puff to join them in the cell. They have the lipstick ready.

A cracker? LOL

You never did like truth. You are ad because the virus people with existing conditions still. As if that is my fault.

It's not a matter of fault.

It's about the greater good.

Not some selfish angry Trumpist approach.

It's not a matter of fault.

It's about the greater good.

Not some selfish angry Trumpist approach.

What is the greater good in your opinion? To each according to his need? Or ?

I agree with the first portion of your response .. we will; however, have to agree to disagree that Biden is a centrist.

What is the greater good in your opinion? To each according to his need? Or ?

The definition of greater good is not arbitrary, it's not opinion.

All you need to know about it as it pertains to this conversation is that you need to wear your mask or you are selfish piece of **** that no one would want in a fox hole with them.

I agree with the first portion of your response .. we will; however, have to agree to disagree that Biden is a centrist.

With all respect, fact is fact.

The left candidates lost the primary. Biden in further right than was Eisenhower for goodness sake.

The definition of greater good is not arbitrary, it's not opinion.

All you need to know about it as it pertains to this conversation is that you need to wear your mask or you are selfish piece of **** that no one would want in a fox hole with them.

Did you see my great thread on "Two masks"?

PS. If I am healthy, why shouldThose who were healthy could go out and work. I be concerned with someone melting at the sight of me without a mask? I ca think of many things that would be "greater good". One would be to make everyone with existing conditions stay the hell home. How about that? I say THAT is the greatest good.

What gives YOU the right to decide for ME what is the greater good?

Did you see my great thread on "Two masks"?

PS. If I am healthy, why shouldThose who were healthy could go out and work. I be concerned with someone melting at the sight of me without a mask? I ca think of many things that would be "greater good". One would be to make everyone with existing conditions stay the hell home. How about that? I say THAT is the greatest good.

What gives YOU the right to decide for ME what is the greater good?

deplorable... it's all about you, **** your brothers

godawful

deplorable... it's all about you, **** your brothers

godawful
It’s mirror time.

It is amazing that someone who wants to force me to wear a mask because he has health issues and doesn’t want to stay home accuses me of being selfish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom