• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Moma jokes here

Hey, let's get off of mommas. I just got off YO MOMMA! lol

independent_thinker2002 said:
Hey, let's get off of mommas. I just got off YO MOMMA! lol

yeah well, yo momma is like a reversible vacuum cleaner. She lucks, she blows, and then she gets laid in a corner. LOL

Your mama's so fat if she wears a red dress all of the neiborhood kids stand on the sidewalk and yell 'coolaid......cooooollaaaiid!!!!!!!!!'

Your momma is so fat she sat on four quarters and turned it into a dollar bill.

Now speaking of fat women I rember this one time I was at bus across the street from a super Wal-mart and this Huge fat woman come wallking across the street really slow.When she finally got across she sat down on the bench breathing like a smoker after a hard ten mile run.This woman was so fat that she could walk up
to my aunt and tell her that skinny bitches like her **** her the fu<k off and my aunt is proably about 200 pounds,so this gives you an idea how big this woman was at the bus stop.This woman was bigger than my aunt and best friend put together.As motorist passed by they had this look on their faces,it was this "holy fu<k that is faaat bitch" look on their faces.This one guy on a motercycle could have crashed his bike because he was just staring for a long time.
Finally the bus gets here and I decide that I will go on the bus last.So this women lifts her leg up with all her might onto the step of the bus.The bus driver had to help her get on the bus. She was so fat that she had to turn sideways to get through the bus doors,So when all he wieght was on the bus step the bus tilted to somewhere between 45 and 75 degrees .If you were in the handicap and elderly section on the driver's side of the bus you would have went flying out of your seat if you were not paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom