• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mom, Daughter Charged With Incest After Marrying in Oklahoma

Aww, what's a little nookie between 2 consenting adults? :roll:

Mom, Daughter Charged With Incest After Marrying in Oklahoma - NBC News

I don't think consanguinous conception is possible in this case, unless they resort to in-vitro methods.

I would guess that involves some sort of superman role play

Cr2SbWyUMAE9abf.jpg:medium

Cr1jF0SWgAAkuNQ.jpg:medium

This should be allowed if both partners are good looking females.

Aww, what's a little nookie between 2 consenting adults? :roll:

Mom, Daughter Charged With Incest After Marrying in Oklahoma - NBC News

I don't think consanguinous conception is possible in this case, unless they resort to in-vitro methods.

We seem to be making a mess out of traditional culture. But the girls were right. They can have as much sex with each other as they want without any danger of the results that gave incest a bad name. And marriage is to an extent about sex, unless that has now changed too.

I think society is getting gravely ill.

Kind of messed up... I wonder how that kid was raised for her to grow up thinking this was an appropriate/desirable thing... that's a scary thought.

Because no messed-up sexual stuff existed in years past.

A fair point there Kobie, with the media seeking out the sensational stories, sans any real news value, more of this perversion might be bubbling up to the surface.

The door was opened a while back for this kind of bull****. We all knew it was coming.

Yeah, next there'll be 'The sect of Lott' which will reserve incest as some sort of religious freedom. :roll:

Yeah, I still think that society is gravely ill.

Soon there after NAMBLA will get a government subsidy. :doh

The door was opened a while back for this kind of bull****. We all knew it was coming.

The door was opened for what? These people are being charged.

Where are the consent warriors at? We have two consenting adults wishing to bond and make love to each other in the privacy of their home. Why do you hate love? Why are you bigoted? Or are you just a stinking hypocrite?

Where are the consent warriors at? We have two consenting adults wishing to bond and make love to each other in the privacy of their home. Why do you hate love? Why are you bigoted? Or are you just a stinking hypocrite?

I do not think they should be prosecuted. It is their decision.

I do not think they should be prosecuted. It is their decision.

Well, at least your consistent in your beliefs, something that can't be said about many around here.

Kind of messed up... I wonder how that kid was raised for her to grow up thinking this was an appropriate/desirable thing... that's a scary thought.

THIS is hte concern - the whole 'mentally grooming a person from a young age to grow up accepting this is healthy and normal'.

It's sick.

And people, of course, are too thick skulled to get THAT is a real serious concern and they claim to support it 'because adults'.

I don't have nearly enough faith in humanity to even begin to hope that is the case...

"Anything's a UFO if you're ignorant enough."

I will choose bliss over hopelessness for the future whenever i can.

Back
Top Bottom