• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mom Beats Boyfriend with Baby

I guess I can comment because I remember when abortion was not stigmatized. Back in the 70's pregnant teenagers aborted unwanted pregnancies. Today, they keep their babies. I blame Madonna.

Why do you blame Madonna? :lol:

The second you use the word 'just' in front of 700,000 butchered unborn children you lose credibility. And humanity.

I said just under meaning to be understood as less than or not quite , not meant as a small amount.

Although thankfully the numbers of abortions have fallen greatly since the mid 1980s when about 1.5 million US abortions took place annually.

United States abortion rates, 1960-2013

Last edited:
I was responding to your misinformation. Continue to post it and I will respond.
Its cute that you think you were 'correcting' me when I was the one posting that STATE FUNDED Medicaid pays for the butchering of the unborn.

And this topic is STILL not about abortion.

You can't make this **** up

Woman used baby to beat boyfriend, beach patrol officials say

Tell me again, why people oppose abortion? Some people really should be encouraged to have one. In fact, we should jump at the chance to pay for them instead of making it easier for unfit parents to keep their babies.

Holy ****, dude. I was expecting some sort of catch, like baby doll. People should still not be beating each other with anything, but... holy ****.

Holy ****, dude. I was expecting some sort of catch, like baby doll. People should still not be beating each other with anything, but... holy ****.

That was pretty much my reaction.

Just, holy ****. What the ****.

So Madonna taught young women to not abort? I somehow doubt that.

THe song sends a clear message: I'm keeping my baby.

there would be no way to know who's unfit in hindsight

That's why I favor offering financial incentives for abortion and tubal libation. That will weed out the shallow and greedy, leaving only those who really want kids, give or take a few.

That's why I favor offering financial incentives for abortion and tubal libation. That will weed out the shallow and greedy, leaving only those who really want kids, give or take a few.

that would limit kids to rich families

Proper mothering is NOT an INSTINCT. Just shocking.

What's shocking is how people, including judges, assume all women are wonderful, loving, caring people who would never ever do anything wrong.

I predict the woman will get out of jail, get the baby back, and the man will go to jail.

What's shocking is how people, including judges, assume all women are wonderful, loving, caring people who would never ever do anything wrong.

I predict the woman will get out of jail, get the baby back, and the man will go to jail.

Grade A butthurt.

Our country is so ****ed up I bet you're right - however ridiculous!

THe song sends a clear message: I'm keeping my baby.

The song was about a pregnant young women in love with a man that her father doesn't like. What she wants is for her father to accept her choices in life and the man she is with, but what she wants most of all is for her father to be there for her through this hard time.

The song was about a pregnant young women in love with a man that her father doesn't like. What she wants is for her father to accept her choices in life and the man she is with, but what she wants most of all is for her father to be there for her through this hard time.

You got all that from a Madonna song? I just remember the "keeping my baby" line. :)

How much do want to bet that we explode our homeless numbers in two minutes flat?? That we end up with young girls living on the streets in short order and large numbers. The young lady I referred to earlier made a choice with baby #1 to not get an abortion. Due to some bad choices made by her and another person in her life, she ended up 17 years old and couch surfing with a new-born baby. Your plan would take this scenario and expand it 10,000X. When does your plan not offer $$$ for dead babies?? Who decides who gets offered $ for an abortion and who doesn't?? How do you plan on stopping the cash cow once it gets going and some enterprising young men realize that they can get a $1000 a head for every girl they knock up, so they start running stables of girls to get pregnant and pay them along with their prostitution ring?
I agree that paying women to abort is a bad idea but your also being kind of sexist to assume it will a male pimp behind the systemic abuse that would be likely to occur.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I went to the hospital once on a child abuse case. An infant girl had a fractured skull where she was hit with, probably, a bottle. The doctor told me that when they x-rayed the little baby they found that both arms and both legs had been broken in the past and allowed to heal with no medical care. They were crooked and her arms and legs would have to be broken again.

I arrested the boyfriend and wanted to arrest the mother because I felt it wasn't possible she didn't know. Nope. Poor woman. Totally distraught. Boyfriend didn't get charged with attempted murder but rather child abuse. He served a year in country jail.

The mother of the baby met him when he got out of jail and they left down, with the baby. Six weeks later there was a tragic accident and the baby died in scalding water. Murder? Of course not. I was a tragic accident and the mother was distraught.

Okay, I'm bitter but I honestly think the people who support abortions also are happy to turn a blind eye to post-natal abortions. After all, it isn't really, you know, like killing, is it. That little baby is just another parasite. Yes, a bit bitter.

I went to the hospital once on a child abuse case. An infant girl had a fractured skull where she was hit with, probably, a bottle. The doctor told me that when they x-rayed the little baby they found that both arms and both legs had been broken in the past and allowed to heal with no medical care. They were crooked and her arms and legs would have to be broken again.

I arrested the boyfriend and wanted to arrest the mother because I felt it wasn't possible she didn't know. Nope. Poor woman. Totally distraught. Boyfriend didn't get charged with attempted murder but rather child abuse. He served a year in country jail.

The mother of the baby met him when he got out of jail and they left down, with the baby. Six weeks later there was a tragic accident and the baby died in scalding water. Murder? Of course not. I was a tragic accident and the mother was distraught.

Okay, I'm bitter but I honestly think the people who support abortions also are happy to turn a blind eye to post-natal abortions. After all, it isn't really, you know, like killing, is it. That little baby is just another parasite. Yes, a bit bitter.

It's possible to support abortion while finding post natal killing abhorrent and call it murder. An unwanted fetus should never be allowed to become a baby. Too risky.

It's possible to support abortion while finding post natal killing abhorrent and call it murder. An unwanted fetus should never be allowed to become a baby. Too risky.

And perhaps an unwanted baby shouldn't be allowed to grow up.

Perhaps a baby capable of surviving outside the woman carrying the chid should not be killed.

Back
Top Bottom