• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mom and daughter killed in crash as smuggler T-bones car carrying six illegal immigrants fleeing border cops

anatta

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
All of the immigrants are now in police custody after police say the alleged smuggler ran a stop sign and T-boned the victims’ vehicle.

The alleged smuggler has been identified as an 18-year-old US citizen and faces felony charges of evading and human smuggling.
The Texas Department of Public Safety [DPS] said that the mother, 59, and daughter, 22, were from the city of Mission.

I was theh victim of a stolen car T-boned my car which was stuck in the middle of an intersection.
The car was doing about 60 cops told me later.

I survived because the cops were chasing him and I could see the cops lights and siren stolen car coming at me
on a high speed Jersey walled road.
It gave me enough time to undo my seat belt and scuttle over top the gearshift/break, trying to spill into the passenger compartment
It literally bent the car in 2. I got severe bruising on my back and side, but no broken bones or organ damage.
This Buddhist still thanks God for saving my life by giving me time to react.
~~

I mention as well because it was so horrible, and such a violent way to die like the mother and daughter did.

the driver was 18.
The cartels advertise on social media for American citizens to drive to the border and pick up and smuggle the migrants back to
the interior of the country.
It should not have happened, but the cartels now control both sides of the border

Shouldn't he be charged with vehicular homicide?

All of the immigrants are now in police custody after police say the alleged smuggler ran a stop sign and T-boned the victims’ vehicle.

The alleged smuggler has been identified as an 18-year-old US citizen and faces felony charges of evading and human smuggling.
The Texas Department of Public Safety [DPS] said that the mother, 59, and daughter, 22, were from the city of Mission.
This scumbag needs to go to prison and spend a long time thinking about that dumb move. Human smuggling, no excuse, fleeing the police, no excuse, killing the mother and daughter, again no excuse. It was a clear choice from the start and they need to face the most stiff penalty possible.

All of the immigrants involved should be tried as accessories to murder. They need to sit in prison as well.

All of the immigrants involved should be tried as accessories to murder. They need to sit in prison as well.
The migrants take advantage of defacto open borders under Biden.
This happens all the time (smuggling) only the violent crash made it newsworthy

Hang them all, don't even give them a trial. These scumbags basically murdered a woman and her daughter. These illegals act like they are entitled to take whatever they want and ignore every law they want to.

Thank you Joe Biden and the Democrat party for allowing criminals to kill Americans. Nice job!

I, too, saw the report on FOX.

I assume that it was the only TV source (either network or cable) that carried that news.

THAT is why FOX is "must" viewing for any fair-minded person who wants to know what the mainstream media are hiding.

All we can do is hope that enough Americans care enough so that the Republicans can take back the House next year.

a US citizen...hmmm

a US citizen...hmmm
Tucson Border Patrol agents observed an out of the ordinary vehicle near the border and arrested two United States citizen
accused of transporting six undocumented individuals Thursday afternoon.
12142021%20TCA%20Hearse%201.jpg
hearse^

Human Smuggling is a felony. Deaths that occur during a felony are upgraded to Murder Charges.

@gulfman

Hang them all, don't even give them a trial. These scumbags basically murdered a woman and her daughter. These illegals act like they are entitled to take whatever they want and ignore every law they want to.

Thank you Joe Biden and the Democrat party for allowing criminals to kill Americans. Nice job!
They did murder them... the deaths occurred during the process of a felony.

These illegals? The smugglers are US citizens.

Back
Top Bottom