• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd[W:31, 141, 285, 415]

Re: Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd

I just hope that the next time that an American citizen is killed by an illegal immigrant, and it will happen again, that it's a loved one of one of the architects of these sanctuary policies. Let's see mayor Kenny performing that insane little dance at the coffin of his son or daughter.

Not even headlining on any of the MSM sites. CNN, careful to not hurt any feelings, refers to this scumbag as an "undocumented immigrant".

That phrase seems so incorrect. An immigrant is legal.

They love to use this inky rhetoric to avoid facts.

Comments this idiotic add nothing to the thread.

Technically he just pointed out who was overseeing the safety of the country when this guy arrived. I wonder if he was part of catch and release. We will find out eventually.

Yes. Different issues, different solutions.

Yes and no one approach on any one issue can serve as a panacea to any of them.

[FONT=&quot]U.S. ABC News[/FONT]
[h=3]Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts was killed from 'multiple sharp force injuries': Autopsy[/h][FONT=&quot]Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts was killed from 'multiple sharp force injuries': Autopsy originally appeared on abcnews.go.comSlain Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts died from "multiple sharp force injuries" according to the preliminary results of her autopsy,
[/FONT]

Whether illegals or citizens commit the most crimes is irrelevant. I'll accept
what the google investigator presume that citizens commit more crimes than illegals being
that every Monday on the news they have a breakdown of how many were shot
in Chicago over the weekend.

Let's be real, if citizens commit 3 crimes opposed to illegals committing 2 crimes
in a specific period of time, that's 2 crimes that would not have been committed
if illegals didn't border hop. 2 crimes we don't need, 2 reasons to eliminate illegal
immigration as quick as possible by any means necessary. We Americans commit
enough crimes all by ourselves we don't need any help enlarging the crime totals
from people who do not belong here.

By that logic....lets just deport everyone and then there won't be any crime.

By that logic....lets just deport everyone and then there won't be any crime.

If one operates in a logic free zone I guess that would be a super solution. I'm advocating eliminating illegal immigration
and including chain migration some of which is legal. In order to slice crime totals which are exploding because of
people who do not belong here.

Yes, and . . . ?

Panacea as in there being no one single solution to any and all problems. You nor anyone else could possibly know if simply removing every illegal alien (aside with being wholly unfeasible) would have prevented her death or not. A young lady jogging alone in a setting where there are few if any people around not paying attention or staying aware of her surroundings? It could have just as easily been someone else with a similar sickness whose path fatefully crosses with hers at that particular point in time with the same tragic result.

Panacea as in there being no one single solution to any and all problems. You nor anyone else could possibly know if simply removing every illegal alien (aside with being wholly unfeasible) would have prevented her death or not. A young lady jogging alone in a setting where there are few if any people around not paying attention or staying aware of her surroundings? It could have just as easily been someone else with a similar sickness whose path fatefully crosses with hers at that particular point in time with the same tragic result.

Had this particular alien not been in the US illegally, Mollie Tibbets would be alive today. Your post is just special pleading.

And Conservative love to use immigrants and dark folks to scream about welfare and crime

This is not true! Conservatives welcome those who come legally! What is wrong with that?

And Conservative love to use immigrants and dark folks to scream about welfare and crime

What utter :bs

[FONT="]U.S.[COLOR=#959595] ABC News[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[h=3][URL="https://www.yahoo.com/gma/iowa-jogger-mollie-tibbetts-killed-multiple-sharp-force-200032235--abc-news-topstories.html"]Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts was killed from 'multiple sharp force injuries': Autopsy[/URL][/h][FONT="]Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts was killed from 'multiple sharp force injuries': Autopsy originally appeared on abcnews.go.comSlain Iowa jogger Mollie Tibbetts died from "multiple sharp force injuries" according to the preliminary results of her autopsy,
[/FONT]

Oh but he blacked out. I wonder if this was before he willingly bludgeoned her to death? :roll:

Had this particular alien not been in the US illegally, Mollie Tibbets would be alive today. Your post is just special pleading.

That's like some airplane crash victim waiting at the Pearly gates musing aloud if only he had flown on another airline and not that one he did that day he would still be alive. And the Gate keeper replies; 'Yes, that's true, but that's not how this works.'

That's like some airplane crash victim waiting at the Pearly gates musing aloud if only he had flown on another airline and not that one he did that day he would still be alive. And the Gate keeper replies; 'Yes, that's true, but that's not how this works.'

Not an apt analogy. This was not an accident. It was a murder committed deliberately.

Not an apt analogy. This was not an accident. It was a murder committed deliberately.

You don't know that either and my analogy makes as much sense as any other being presented here.

No, it does not. And it was murder.

There are different degrees of murder Jack, and not all of them are them intentional or premeditated. You know that.

There are different degrees of murder Jack, and not all of them are them intentional or premeditated. You know that.

I'll await the trial. My money's on first degree murder.

You don't know that either and my analogy makes as much sense as any other being presented here.

I think we do know... Today, the medical examiner who performed her autopsy ruled that the manner of death is a homicide due to multiple sharp force injuries.

Shall I post the definition of a homicide for you?

And Liberals love to use dead children to scream for gun control

Knock off the hypocrisy.

Well at least you don't deny that 45 used Mollie to rile his base. The family it seems wasn't pleased.

Are you kidding me? This young woman did not suffer an accidental fall or distracted driving 'accident' while out jogging. She was selected for elimination by an illegal immigrant who felt entitled to kill anyone that dare decline willingly participating in his sexual fantasies. The "I blacked out" defense is not likely to get the charge of first degree murder reduced.

What makes this girls death any different than any other to you? I'd like to know. As far as watering down society with criminals - America is already full of criminals. Literally jails packed full of them. They are running elections even. You don't care about this girls murder. Not one bit. You cannot even go as far as to pretend to care and respect the wishes of her family. It is pathetic.

Its a death that would not have happened, had this illegal immigrant and criminal...NOT BEEN IN THE COUNTRY!
And you comment about what I care about is deplorable and only reaffirms the common belief that the position you take is destructive, presumptuous, condecending and asinine. Well done SJW.

Back
Top Bottom