• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd[W:31, 141, 285, 415]

Re: Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd

There is an average of 43 people murdered daily in the US. I don't recall all their names.

But it is always interesting how one person missing or murdered gets prime time news coverage.

It is, isn't it?
So, when are Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton going to Chicago to hold press conferences on the black genocide occurring in the streets?

Is it verified that his employer used E-verify...

Has it been verified if the illegal alien used stolen documents to pass e-verify?

Eta: sorry, I misread your question. I don't know if it's been verified. The owner saying he e-verified him probably doesn't count for much.

Last edited:

Has it been verified if the illegal alien used stolen documents to pass e-verify?

Many unknowns, but ya know, what's reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally important is that the farm is Republican owned:roll:

Yeah, actually I heard he used the birth certificate of some black guy born in Hawaii named Obama.

Nobody said he did and nobody has said the Democrats are all in favor of open borders, that's your :spin:
So save your straw for the farm animals.

The point you are ignoring is that if Immigration laws were enforced, making it damn hard for someone like this murdering sob to get over here, Mollie would still be alive.
I've read in the thread that he passed e-verify. I, for one, want to know how this was possible. Did he have illegal documents, or is there a glitch in the system?

Repub/Cons trying to score political points on Mollie’s Death Over Immigration Reform that Repub/Cons have stalled themselves don’t own Mollie, Americans do, especially Iowans.

On another extended vacation to do Farm Work here, I hear nobody out here in Iowa Playing this most sleazy card of Repub/Cons.

I do see another failed attempt by Repub/Cons to distract, deflect, distort, and divide.

Also, the more important and serious question. Even if you want to claim he used stolen documents to pass e-verify it doesn't matter. What matters is he passed, and since he passed e-verify it would do you absolutely no good to build a Wall on the Mexican border to keep him out.

Alinsky spin and it's beyond thin at this point.
Mollie's death puts a fine point on our broken immigration system, the real danger SOME unvetted, undocumented, illegal aliens present to the good citizens of America, whom our elected leaders should be protecting, and the many other senseless tragedies that have occurred to innocent Americans as the result of an illegal alien being here in the first place.
Mollie's death was 100% avoidable, and that is a catastrophic failure of our failed immigration policies, failure to implement our immigration policies, failure to enforce our laws and failure to protect American lives above all else.

So, what you're really saying here, is that we shouldn't talk about this in terms that make Democrats, open-borders, ICE-abolishing, illegal alien enabling factions look like they've got blood on their hands, and we're going to throw the usual names at you, like racist and anti-immigrant and bigot to shut you up.

Again, and this is important...the jig's up.

Sadly people are killed every day in America. We are one of the most violent countries on the face of the earth. Mollie's death has more to do with the actions of a mentally deranged individual more than they have to do with his immigration status....but that doesn't fit the narrative that you guys want to exploit.

Nobody said he did and nobody has said the Democrats are all in favor of open borders, that's your :spin:
So save your straw for the farm animals.

The point you are ignoring is that if Immigration laws were enforced, making it damn hard for someone like this murdering sob to get over here, Mollie would still be alive.
I've read in the thread that he passed e-verify. I, for one, want to know how this was possible. Did he have illegal documents, or is there a glitch in the system?

Clearly immigration laws were followed but clearly e-Verify didn't work very well.
Now try to :spin: that on the Democrats, because I know you will.
And almost every one of you have been pasting the "Democrats want open borders" lie, so you can stop THAT spin right now.

Secret_talkingpoints.jpg

Also, the more important and serious question. Even if you want to claim he used stolen documents to pass e-verify it doesn't matter. What matters is he passed, and since he passed e-verify it would do you absolutely no good to build a Wall on the Mexican border to keep him out.

Who crossed the road first, the illegal or the e-verify test?
If the illegal was kept out of our country, he would not have passed the e-verify test, and Mollie Tibbetts would still be alive.

Sadly people are killed every day in America. We are one of the most violent countries on the face of the earth. Mollie's death has more to do with the actions of a mentally deranged individual more than they have to do with his immigration status....but that doesn't fit the narrative that you guys want to exploit.

How on God's green earth do you know that?
This illegal alien's mental condition aside, if he were not in this country ILLEGALLY, Mollie Tibbets would still be alive.

muh people die...omg

Repub/Cons trying to score political points on Mollie’s Death Over Immigration Reform that Repub/Cons have stalled themselves don’t own Mollie, Americans do, especially Iowans.

On another extended vacation to do Farm Work here, I hear nobody out here in Iowa Playing this most sleazy card of Repub/Cons.

I do see another failed attempt by Repub/Cons to distract, deflect, distort, and divide.

* Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs * * Scoring points - stick it to the libs *

That's the rush of overwhelming noise we're hearing.

Not even headlining on any of the MSM sites. CNN, careful to not hurt any feelings, refers to this scumbag as an "undocumented immigrant".

I see it at the top of the front page on CNN right now. Why are you lying?

Clearly immigration laws were followed but clearly e-Verify didn't work very well.
Now try to :spin: that on the Democrats, because I know you will.
And almost every one of you have been pasting the "Democrats want open borders" lie, so you can stop THAT spin right now.

View attachment 67238664

I am on topic, and I see that you have refused to address my on topic post above.
Should you change your mind, here you go. I wrote above, "the point you are ignoring is that if Immigration laws were enforced, making it damn hard for someone like this murdering sob to get over here, Mollie would still be alive.
I've read in the thread that he passed e-verify. I, for one, want to know how this was possible. Did he have illegal documents, or is there a glitch in the system?"

I am on topic, and I see that you have refused to address my on topic post above.
Should you change your mind, here you go. I wrote above, "the point you are ignoring is that if Immigration laws were enforced, making it damn hard for someone like this murdering sob to get over here, Mollie would still be alive.
I've read in the thread that he passed e-verify. I, for one, want to know how this was possible. Did he have illegal documents, or is there a glitch in the system?"

I said:

"Clearly immigration laws were followed but clearly e-Verify didn't work very well."

That's on topic.

Next?

Moderator's Warning:
Folks, only going to say this one more time.

This is a breaking news thread about a specific breaking news story. If you want to discuss other things related to the story then start a new thread on that. if you want to discuss the impacts of the story on other things then start a new thread on that. THIS thread is about the specific relevant facts or reporting about THIS NEWS STORY. Continued attempts to derail this thread into discussions other than those narrowly focused about the story and incident in the OP are going to be met with further action.

Additionally, the baiting/flaming/trolling going on while discussing this needs to stop or action will be taken further with that as well

Will trump use this terrible crime to cover his crimes?

What Crimes did he commit now? And what charges or indictments?

Yeah lets wait till he actually testifies in front of a grand jury.....

That’s it’s now a story being used for political motives.

It tells me that people are growing tired of hearing excuses and justifications for crimes that would not be happening if our laws were enforced. Just got done watching the much televised funeral of officer Jobbers Miller last week. It took him a week to die after being shot in the head with his own gun. The shooter was another illegal alien who was in and out of jail constantly over the last decade. Had the law been enforced, Officer Miller would still be on duty, protecting his community today.

No....you guys are just looking to exploit her death for your political arguments....thats the true strawman.

Yeah, we should just shut up and accept people being killed when it is preventable. You want exploited deaths? Turn on CNN after a mass shooting.

Yet, there has been research on this issue. This is a pretty good piece that discusses the various research on the subject.

Immigration and Crime - Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Criminology

Its summary (opening paragraph)...

".....In the context of crime, victimization, and immigration in the United States, research shows that people are afraid of immigrants because they think immigrants are a threat to their safety and engage in many violent and property crimes. However, quantitative research has consistently shown that being foreign born is negatively associated with crime overall and is not significantly associated with committing either violent or property crime. If an undocumented immigrant is arrested for a criminal offense, it tends to be for a misdemeanor. Researchers suggest that undocumented immigrants may be less likely to engage in serious criminal offending behavior because they seek to earn money and not to draw attention to themselves....."

How can they claim unbiased research when there is no official data?

Who crossed the road first, the illegal or the e-verify test?
If the illegal was kept out of our country, he would not have passed the e-verify test,
So basically you're straight up admitting that you don't care whether someone is legal or illegal. You just hate Mexicans. Thank you for that stunningly honest admission.

and Mollie Tibbetts would still be alive.
I wonder how many innocent people would still be alive today if we gave everyone ever caught speeding the gas chamber?

I wonder how many innocent people would still be alive today if we banned handguns?

I wonder how many innocent women would still be alive today if we shot everyone implicated in domestic abuse on site.

I bet all of those measures would save countless more lives than a border wall would.

I bet at least some of the Jews murdered by Hitler were actually terrible people who got what was coming to them. I mean if you kill 10 million people it's a pretty safe bet that at least a handful of them would have eventually committed murder.

Or better yet. Given how many crimes that members of the Republican Party have been found guilty of lately it seems like a safe bet that we could deport all of them and cut our crime rates in half.

I said:

"Clearly immigration laws were followed but clearly e-Verify didn't work very well."

That's on topic.

Next?

Um, come again. The murderer did not follow our immigration laws, so NO, immigration laws were not followed.
Once for coming over illegally, and secondly for obtaining a job illegally, and thirdly for committing capital one felony murder. No way were our immigration laws followed.
Blaming e-verify for not catching him is straw.

A side point... The only way I can see him passing e-verify is if he used felonious obtained false documents; identity theft, another crime.

So basically you're straight up admitting that you don't care whether someone is legal or illegal. You just hate Mexicans. Thank you for that stunningly honest admission.

I wonder how many innocent people would still be alive today if we gave everyone ever caught speeding the gas chamber?

I wonder how many innocent people would still be alive today if we banned handguns?

I wonder how many innocent women would still be alive today if we shot everyone implicated in domestic abuse on site.

I bet all of those measures would save countless more lives than a border wall would.

I bet at least some of the Jews murdered by Hitler were actually terrible people who got what was coming to them. I mean if you kill 10 million people it's a pretty safe bet that at least a handful of them would have eventually committed murder.

Or better yet. Given how many crimes that members of the Republican Party have been found guilty of lately it seems like a safe bet that we could deport all of them and cut our crime rates in half.

Oh, I give up... Some of you people are only interested in playing your identity politics; race card.
You sure aren't interested in having a civil conversation on the subject of the thread so you make it personally about me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom