• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd[W:31, 141, 285, 415]

Jack Fabulous

Friend Zone
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Re: Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd

Not even headlining on any of the MSM sites. CNN, careful to not hurt any feelings, refers to this scumbag as an "undocumented immigrant".

Not even headlining on any of the MSM sites. CNN, careful to not hurt any feelings, refers to this scumbag as an "undocumented immigrant".
The AP referred to him simply as "immigrant".

Clearly Cohen and Mantafort guilty pleas/convictions are the lead stories. Not much on FOX though

As tragic as this murder is, there's many every day and there's other news taking up the headlines just now.
Thatsaid, the local authorities will probably be looking around at any other unsolved murders and disappearences. Report says the guy's been there awhile and it seems possible this wasn't his first.

Will trump use this terrible crime to cover his crimes?
There are dozens upon dozens of Trump threads. THIS thread is about the Mollie Tibbets murder suspect.

Stick to the topic or move along.

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect ID'd as Cristhian Rivera, 24, living in the US illegally | Fox News[/url]

In the country illegally. Oh boy...

The AP referred to him simply as "immigrant".

Umm... yeah as it turns out the conviction of Trump's campaign manager and the guilty plea of the President of the United States Lawyer who admitted to breaking campaign finance law by paying off a hooker that Trump had sex with is actually important front page news. Whereas girl murdered is a tragedy, but not one that actually makes a difference in the lives of 99.999% of Americans.

There are dozens upon dozens of Trump threads. THIS thread is about the Mollie Tibbets murder suspect.

What's the matter don't want to think about what's likely to happen to your boy Trump? Need to focus on your Mexican racism to feel better?

Umm... yeah as it turns out the conviction of Trump's campaign manager and the guilty plea of the President of the United States Lawyer who admitted to breaking campaign finance law by paying off a hooker that Trump had sex with is actually important front page news. Whereas girl murdered is a tragedy, but not one that actually makes a difference in the lives of 99.999% of Americans.
As I have already said... there are dozens upon dozens of Trump threads for you to play in. THIS thread is about the Mollie Tibbets murder suspect.

What's the matter don't want to think about what's likely to happen to your boy Trump? Need to focus on your Mexican racism to feel better?

Reported.

"I was just peeking strawberries for $1.00 per hour...and there she was running...so I did what criminal illegals do....raped and killed her"

Would she be any less dead if she were killed by an American citizen? Just asking.

Man charged in death of student Molly Tibbetts is an undocumented immigrant, Iowa authorities say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ished-authorities-say/?utm_term=.70720b400ff6

Right in the list of "top stories". That's the title, too. In the article, among other things, "The suspect was identified as 24-year-old Christian Bahena-Rivera, who authorities said was an undocumented immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the United States for at least four years."

:shrug:

I really do have to wonder just how many people see a right wing rag claim liberal-lean media isn't reporting on something and run with it without bothering to check. Seems like every time.

There's a time and place for almost everything. You are out of both.

BTW, there is no Mexican race. Tho most Oaxacans will shoot you on sight. To them, you look like a Federales. They hate Federales. Federales come in all colors. So do Oaxacans.

Really? Cause what I find horribly insensitive here is how Trump supporters are desperately trying to use this poor girls murder as a political football to distract from the reality that virtually every single solitary person surrounding Donald Trump for the last two years is being found guilty of crimes that will, in the end, result in the current President of the United States going to jail.

BTW, there is no Mexican race. Tho most Oaxacans will shoot you on sight. To them, you look like a Federales. They hate Federales. Federales come in all colors. So do Oaxacans.

There is a nationality known as Mexican. Not sure where he is from, dont care...if he killed her lock him up...the same way they are locking up the guy who killed his wife and kids

Really? Cause what I find horribly insensitive here is how Trump supporters are desperately trying to use this poor girls murder as a political football to distract from the reality that virtually every single solitary person surrounding Donald Trump for the last two years is being found guilty of crimes that will, in the end, result in the current President of the United States going to jail.
What a laughable response. You're all panty-twisted because not everyone is dancing in orgasmic ecstasy because a couple of Trump's associates took some legal hits. Only people taking this girl's death as a political football is you TDS sufferers who are all whiny because your delight has to share the spotlight with her tragedy. You guys are disgraceful.

Would she be any less dead if she were killed by an American citizen? Just asking.

False equivocation.
If the illegal was not in this country, she wouldn't be dead.

As I have already said... there are dozens upon dozens of Trump threads for you to play in. THIS thread is about the Mollie Tibbets murder suspect.

But you haven't even begun to cover how Obummer and Hillary are to blame yet?

Oh boy, I bet you this story is the LEAD story on Fox News' website.

"Trump who? What's a Cohen?"

EDIT: OMFG - that's HILARIOUS. You cannot even parody the Right anymore.

omg.jpg

Last edited:

What a laughable response. You're all panty-twisted because not everyone is dancing in orgasmic ecstasy because a couple of Trump's associates took some legal hits. Only people taking this girl's death as a political football is you TDS sufferers who are all whiny because your delight has to share the spotlight with her tragedy. You guys are disgraceful.

:applaud

Comments this idiotic add nothing to the thread.

I take every murder personally. My sentiment has nothing to do with politics. I don't care two hoots about the murderers' ethnic identities, but I definitely desire to be the one who turns their heads into canoes.

Don't talk to me about political sensitivity, or criminals' rights, talk to me about empathy for the victims and the suffering of their surviving families.

This murder was about a human piece of trash who murdered when his sexual advances were spurned. It was not about Trump or any other drivel from you.

But you have done so.

Back
Top Bottom