• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd[W:31, 141, 285, 415]

Re: Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd

Umm... yeah as it turns out the conviction of Trump's campaign manager and the guilty plea of the President of the United States Lawyer who admitted to breaking campaign finance law by paying off a hooker that Trump had sex with is actually important front page news. Whereas girl murdered is a tragedy, but not one that actually makes a difference in the lives of 99.999% of Americans.

You NeverTrump tweenkies…
Congratulations Mr. You've just belittled the murder of an American citizen by an illegal immigrant.
We all know you're trying to deflect the conversation here.
But this post of yours is sickening...even by SJW standards.

while I am ambivalent-at best towards the death penalty, illegals who come to the USA and then murder American citizens probably should be executed.

So, for instance, the guy who murdered his family, including two innocent little babies and an unborn child, should be held less accountable because of his citizenship?

Charming!

You NeverTrump tweenkies…
Congratulations Mr. You've just belittled the murder of an American citizen by an illegal immigrant.
We all know you're trying to deflect the conversation here.
But this post of yours is sickening...even by SJW standards.

How many American citizens murdered American citizens last month? I also read this guy was here legally. Not that it really matters. You people on the right don't give a crap about her. You are only using her death because it fits your political narrative. As evidenced by the fact that you ignore all the other murders in this country that don't. However murder is murder. Once a crime has reached that level immigration status doesn't matter. Families grieving aren't comforted knowing that at least their family member was murdered by an American. His status is not relevant.

I could not care less what was the political affiliation of his employer. The question is apparently whether his verification was fraudulent. If he was never identified because of fraud then there was indeed failure. In any case, no one but you is talking about a tidal wave. We're talking about an individual tragedy.

If he was here in a so-called sanctuary city you'd care, that he was here given a blind eye by a REPUBLICAN political big wig (cursory examination of paperwork is routine in the business world- THAT should be your battle cry) No let's not enforce those laws, let's wail over a few bad apples in a literal sea of immigrants as chaos or some silly nativist crap.

YOU were not talking about an individual tragedy but our laws not being enforced... fact is they are being enforced on immigrants, not so much on employers who should be held more accountable.... :peace

You NeverTrump tweenkies… Congratulations Mr. You've just belittled the murder of an American citizen by an illegal immigrant. We all know you're trying to deflect the conversation here. But this post of yours is sickening...even by SJW standards.

Huh and I'd say the Trumpers are desperate to deflect from the suddenly real possibility the Orange Guy has committed high crimes and misdemeanors... :roll:

No one is belittling a murder, just not trying to use the death as cover for a scumbucket in chief. That some are attempting to use the death of a young lady to deflect from the President's problems is sickening, even by Trumper standards. Oh, on second thought maybe I give Trumper standards a bit too much credit... :peace

How many American citizens murdered American citizens last month? I also read this guy was here legally. Not that it really matters. You people on the right don't give a crap about her. You are only using her death because it fits your political narrative. As evidenced by the fact that you ignore all the other murders in this country that don't. However murder is murder. Once a crime has reached that level immigration status doesn't matter. Families grieving aren't comforted knowing that at least their family member was murdered by an American. His status is not relevant.

OMG!
Another SJW who thinks he should belittle this incident in order to protect the desire to open America's boarders and water-down the society with criminals.
Don't presume I or anyone else, does not care about this girl's murder. That is an ugly sentiment that could only be espoused by a rabid SJW.

Huh and I'd say the Trumpers are desperate to deflect from the suddenly real possibility the Orange Guy has committed high crimes and misdemeanors... :roll:

No one is belittling a murder, just not trying to use the death as cover for a scumbucket in chief. That some are attempting to use the death of a young lady to deflect from the President's problems is sickening, even by Trumper standards. Oh, on second thought maybe I give Trumper standards a bit too much credit... :peace

Huh...interesting.
You do realize that this thread is about Mollie Tibbets murder...right?
I mean...you get that the entire world does not revolve around the anti-Trump ******s...don't you?

Obviously not. I guess we can set your standards at...non-existent.

OMG!
Another SJW who thinks he should belittle this incident in order to protect the desire to open America's boarders and water-down the society with criminals.
Don't presume I or anyone else, does not care about this girl's murder. That is an ugly sentiment that could only be espoused by a rabid SJW.

What makes this girls death any different than any other to you? I'd like to know. As far as watering down society with criminals - America is already full of criminals. Literally jails packed full of them. They are running elections even. You don't care about this girls murder. Not one bit. You cannot even go as far as to pretend to care and respect the wishes of her family. It is pathetic.

So, for instance, the guy who murdered his family, including two innocent little babies and an unborn child, should be held less accountable because of his citizenship?

Charming!

that person is guilty of murder. the other is guilty of being here illegally and then committing murder.

that person is guilty of murder. the other is guilty of being here illegally and then committing murder.

Citizens should be held to the same accountability as non-citizens. The murder of Mollie Tibbets was horrendous and heartbreaking just like every other murder.

But for being here illegally, the ensuing murder would never have happened. And we're not just talking about Mollie here, we're talking about a whole lot more Americans who have lost their lives to illegal aliens via murder and drunk drivers, for example.
Perhaps this might begin to illustrate the impact:

americans killed by illegal aliens.jpg

But for being here illegally, the ensuing murder would never have happened. And we're not just talking about Mollie here, we're talking about a whole lot more Americans who have lost their lives to illegal aliens via murder and drunk drivers, for example.
Perhaps this might begin to illustrate the impact:

View attachment 67238718

One things for certain: illegal aliens commit crime at a lower rater than Trump's campaign election staff.

One things for certain: illegal aliens commit crime at a lower rater than Trump's campaign election staff.

credible proof required

Why would a grown-assed man, the POTUS, use a woman to further his agenda with such disrespect to her and her family?

And Liberals love to use dead children to scream for gun control

Knock off the hypocrisy.

Re: Mollie Tibbets Murder Suspect Id'd[W:31, 141]

Mexico is failed POS country.....we don't need their trash and refuse here. Successful Mexicans don't come here...

just the losers, criminals and outcasts.....Mexico is happy to be rid of them!!!

Build the Wall!!! :2dance:

If he was here in a so-called sanctuary city you'd care, that he was here given a blind eye by a REPUBLICAN political big wig (cursory examination of paperwork is routine in the business world- THAT should be your battle cry) No let's not enforce those laws, let's wail over a few bad apples in a literal sea of immigrants as chaos or some silly nativist crap.

YOU were not talking about an individual tragedy but our laws not being enforced... fact is they are being enforced on immigrants, not so much on employers who should be held more accountable.... :peace

Please leave your preconceptions at the door.
I believe sanctuary cities are a challenge to federal authority (like the Confederacy) and should be outlawed.
If his employer was complicit in his illegal presence then the employer should face legal consequences. Employer's party affiliation does not matter to me.
I don't care about the wall one way or another.
Our laws are not being enforced. If they were then Mollie Tibbets would still be alive.

Another one of those illegals with a "spark of divinity".
Or as Little Jebbie put it, they commit "acts of love".

Mollie Tibbetts’ ex-classmate gave birth to murder suspect’s baby!

A former schoolmate of slain Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts bore the child of the man accused of killing her, according to a report.

Iris Monarrez was a cheerleader at Brooklyn, Guernsey, and Malcom High School while Tibbetts was on the
track team there, a picture in their yearbook obtained by the Daily Mail shows.

While in school, Monarrez, now 25, dated Cristhian Rivera, 24, who is accused of abducting and killing Tibbetts.

That's fine, and irrelevant. It does not matter how he entered or what his record or color was. If he should not have been here then the murder is the fruit of faulty immigration law enforcement.

Afraid it's not irrelevant. The expressed wishes of her family are for her death and memory to not be exploited for a particular someone's political agenda that messages fear in it's pursuit of promoting division and hatred for it's own political gain.

Sadly people are killed every day in America. We are one of the most violent countries on the face of the earth. Mollie's death has more to do with the actions of a mentally deranged individual more than they have to do with his immigration status....but that doesn't fit the narrative that you guys want to exploit.

Whether illegals or citizens commit the most crimes is irrelevant. I'll accept
what the google investigator presume that citizens commit more crimes than illegals being
that every Monday on the news they have a breakdown of how many were shot
in Chicago over the weekend.

Let's be real, if citizens commit 3 crimes opposed to illegals committing 2 crimes
in a specific period of time, that's 2 crimes that would not have been committed
if illegals didn't border hop. 2 crimes we don't need, 2 reasons to eliminate illegal
immigration as quick as possible by any means necessary. We Americans commit
enough crimes all by ourselves we don't need any help enlarging the crime totals
from people who do not belong here.

Afraid it's not irrelevant. The expressed wishes of her family are for her death and memory to not be exploited for a particular someone's political agenda that messages fear in it's pursuit of promoting division and hatred for it's own political gain.

No, it's irrelevant. I'm certainly not exploiting anything for someone's political agenda. FWIW, I despise Trump. However, I'm appalled by our inability to enforce our laws, with tragic results for our citizens. Mollie Tibbets is dead because of that inability.

Last edited:

I'm certainly not exploiting anything for someone's political agenda. FWIW, I despise Trump. However, I'm appalled by our inability to enforce our laws, with tragic results for our citizens. Mollie Tibbets is dead because of that inability.

Afraid that would be true for many other victims of crimes committed in a wide assortment of settings. From the kid being gunned down his school to senior citizens being scammed out of their life savings. The murder conviction rate in a many places has dropped dramatically from what it a few decades ago. At times it feels that justice is more fleeting nowadays.

Afraid that would be true for many other victims of crimes committed in a wide assortment of settings. From the kid being gunned down his school to senior citizens being scammed out of their life savings. The murder conviction rate in a many places has dropped dramatically from what it a few decades ago. At times it feels that justice is more fleeting nowadays.

Yes. Different issues, different solutions.

Back
Top Bottom