• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mohammed now most popular boys' name in England

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Mohammed has become the most popular name for newborn boys in Britain. It shot up from third the previous year, overtaking Jack, which had topped the list for the past 14 years but was relegated to third spot...

A total of 7,549 newborns were given 12 variations of the Islamic prophet Mohammed’s name last year, such as Muhammad and Mohammad. The second most popular boy’s name, Oliver, was given to 7,364 babies...

And to think naming a teddy bear Muhammad could earn you a death sentence in parts of of the Islamic world.....!

Muhammad being the most popular name is only the symptom of the disease. It says a lot that it's because the world's most infamous mass-murdering paedophile of the ancient world is still revered as the perfect man by the people who can't be bothered to think of other names as we do.

Muhammad may be a popular choice for the fanatics lacking imagination (as usual), but its opposite number Adolf is still unpopular with true Westerners. (According to one place, there were only a handful of German children so named since 1945.)

And on top of that, it's interesting to think that said Westerners can consider people God-bothering obsessives if they name their baby Jesus. But when adherents of the Religion of Peace do it, we're somehow supposed to think it's a wonderful example of enriching multiculturalism!

Good to see the poms branching out from boring traditional British names.

Oh God, it's not the Poms: YouTube - Muslim Demographics

It's so sad (and frightening) to see the West change so rapidly and with so few safeguards as accorded other peoples and cultures here.

EUROPE'S CULTURAL EXCHANGE - pt. 3,723: Paris:

Last edited:
It's interesting that this kind of information is actually newsworthy. It will be a good day when information such as this is not newsworthy. It will mean that religious polarization will no longer be a problem.

Muhammad may be a popular choice for the fanatics lacking imagination (as usual), but its opposite number Adolf is still unpopular with true Westerners.

I sort of thought it was analogous to jesus..., but sure, Hitler, yeah... whatever man. :doh

7000 Mohammeds in a population of 60 million! They're taking over! Run for the hills! Send for the Jedi knights, we had 390,000 of them at the last census!

England is not Britain.

Last edited:
I sort of thought it was analogous to jesus..., but sure, Hitler, yeah... whatever man.

Jesus never ordered the mass murder of Jews after spending his adult life demonising them. Nor did Jesus advocate brutal wars of conquest for his tribe after turning today's Saudi Arabia into a military dictatorship.

On top of this, Muslim divisions were created in the SS, the Mufti of Jerusalem brokered a deal with Hitler to provide Jews for the death camps if the Wehrmacht passed Egypt, not to mention the fact that in parts of the Muslim world Mein Kampf is only outsold by the Koran!

I know full well what Muhammad is analogous to!

This from a citizen of a country where the top females name, and the second most popular males names are Olivia and Oliver.

If any Olivers or Olivias were responsible for instigating a mind-poisoning political creed, dressed as a religion, which commands its followers to take over the free world (Dar Al Harb), then I'll be happy to criticise our lot too!

If any Olivers or Olivias were responsible for instigating a mind-poisoning political creed, dressed as a religion, which commands its followers to take over the free world (Dar Al Harb), then I'll be happy to criticise our lot too!

:rofl 'cause that's relevant to you saying that they lack originality. I suggest you learn to read people posts before replying, could help a bit.

Why does it matter if Mohammed has become a popular name?

Why does it matter if Mohammed has become a popular name?

It's interesting that this kind of information is actually newsworthy. It will be a good day when information such as this is not newsworthy. It will mean that religious polarization will no longer be a problem.

It's not about religious polarisation (on the non-Muslim side anyway). The drip-drip corrosion of the British and wider European culture, which should hold primacy in our own lands, has been shown up by yet one more example.

For example, Civitas say we have 86 Sharia Courts in the UK at their last count. We still have over 300 magistrates courts alone, but the fact that so many Muslims demand their laws for their affairs has led to another example of the twin-legal system state.

Religion of Peace: Muslim apostates threatened over Christianity - Telegraph

Ooo, love that Peace: The Islamic Colonisation of Britain Continues: Official Sharia Law Court to Be Established in Wales*

Muslims living in Britain are under orders from Sharia courts to regard “fighting with Britons and Americans as a religious duty” this shocking new book, written by an expert in Islam, has revealed. The open declaration of war — Jihad — against ordinary British and American people by Islamic law courts is a damning indictment of the treason committed by the Tory and Labour parties in allowing millions of Muslims to settle in Britain.

In addition to the horrifying declaration of holy war against British and American people, the Sharia courts operating in Britain have also ordered that:

- Sharia law must override the judgements of British courts;

- Muslims living in this country are under orders to disobey Britain’s laws

when it contradicts Islamic values;

- Muslims are forbidden to take out insurance, even if required by (UK) law.

- There is no requirement to register a marriage according to the law of the country;

- Polygamous marriage (that is, two to four wives) is legal; and

- A Muslim lawyer has to act contrary to UK law where it contradicts Sharia.

Al Qaeda vows 'dreadful revenge' on France over plans to ban the burkha | Mail Online

Well worth naming your child Muhammad over: Britain's a world-leader in sharia banking - but we haven't grasped the sinister and dangerous implications | Mail Online

More on the Sharia madness from these archives:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/84043-say-no-no-no-europe-3.html#post1059060476

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...death-camp-and-sharia-stock-exchange-hmm.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...n-away-damning-government-research-paper.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/82243-look-ongoing-islamification-france.html

I could get a block of wood over all this Peace: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...e-birminghams-now-islam-zone-rule-police.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...d-those-they-want-help.html?highlight=muslims

http://www.debatepolitics.com/archi...-attack-their-own-boss.html?highlight=muslims

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...ide-indonesias-capital.html?highlight=muslims

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/77199-muslims-assimilation-long-you-fall-them-course.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/71554-belgian-burkha-ban-only-30-women.html

Last edited:
Who screaming british dude screaming at me in a very british way, wiggity whack, yo!

I enjoy cryptic clues. Sometimes.

I suggest you learn to read people posts before replying, could help a bit.

Oliver and Olivia are passing favourites, the latest re-hashed fashion in the world of names. But with Muslims, it's presumably Muhammad or die (to coin a phrase!).

Last edited:
Do you know the ABC's and the 123's
and the secret songs sung on the high seas?

Last edited:
7000 Mohammeds in a population of 60 million! They're taking over! Run for the hills! Send for the Jedi knights, we had 390,000 of them at the last census!

That's just the start of it.

Church vows to keep faith with its schools, despite Muslim majority - Times Online

British Muslim MP declares Muslims will run Britain, but in the nicest, most sugar-coated way.

Muslims to become majority population in Europe in decades if demographic trends continue or accelerate

Islam in Britain

Most large cities have one area that is a majority Muslim even if the rest ... People of Pakistani ethnic background are particularly strong in the West ... and industrial towns in South East England like Luton, Slough and Oxford. ... (Google search return.)

God, the Liberal-Left like to cry on about a BNP threat and make special efforts to suppress it, yet the very real danger to Britain, its culture and democracy is encouraged and applauded!

Last edited:
I call my child Jesus...because I like the name and I send him to the finest schools in town.

I've probably mastered the ABCs and I doubtless know a few numbers, but I don't know what a wiggly-whack is.

Though I have heard that Sing A Song Of Sixpence was an old pirate song: Sing a Song of Six Pence

I used to get trapped in six. And whiggity whack is something thats like... out of whack. Just a silly way to say it.

Last edited:
I never knew that.

Though if there is any 'whack' involved with my statements, it's only because they're bang on the money!

Oooh, DON'T TOUCH MY MUSLIMS: http://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/c...ory=znews&itemid=WeED18 Nov 2009 15:46:44:293

SHOCKED anti-racism campaigners have described the public reaction to a planned mosque in Weston as 'frankly frightening'.

North Somerset Council this week revealed it had to discard 97 per cent of 157 letters of objection to a proposed Muslim Centre in Orchard Street because of their racist nature.

Authority planners say some of the comments, mainly from anonymous or fictitious names, have been passed to police for investigation.

The prejudiced response has alarmed Bristol-based charity Support Against Racist Incidents, which has one worker in North Somerset.

Director Batook Pandya told the Mercury: "This should give a warning shot to the council of the potential racist tendency in the society.

"What this is telling us is that the majority of people who bothered to write in expressed a racist view, and that is very worrying.

"Are they making these comments in fear or are they naïve? For a small town like Weston I find this situation frankly frightening."

A council spokesman added concerns had also been raised inside office buildings and police had been notified.

He said: "We have received comments from all over the country and we have passed some of these to the police because of the possible racial overtures."

97%? I take it that for such a high proportion of unhelpful mails to be discarded, the definition of 'racism' would have to be as meaninglessly broad as the Left usually allow. (Indeed, on this very board I've been called 'xenophobic', just for criticisng the EU's policy on nurses' working hours!)

You may expect a proportion of motivated scribblers to be batty but for VIRTUALLY ALL mailings to be arbitraily binned or passed to police? Public Opinion must be more toxic to the 'liberal' social conditioners than even I thought!

And I wonder how many tactical voters will consider putting their crosses beside them now: BNP will not use London Colney mosque dispute to score a political point. (From St Albans & Harpenden Review)

A CONTROVERSIAL proposal to create a mosque in London Colney – which provoked objections from around 180 residents – was rejected at a planning meeting last night, with councillors keen to prevent the far right British National Party scoring political points on the back of the issue.

Mosque 'has 20-year history of extremist recruitment' | News

260 Mosques Fail to Tackle Extremism, ie devout Islam!!

British mosques are more extreme than ours in Baghdad, warns Iraq's deputy PM | Mail Online

Young Muslims at the mercy of extremists because of out-of-touch Imams - Telegraph

United Shades Of Britain - Mosques in the UK are funded by Extremists in Saudi Arabia

North London Mosque: questions over terrorist preacher – Telegraph Blogs

Arms found in mosque terror raid - Times Online

New start for terror-tinged mosque - World news - Islam in Europe - msnbc.com

Taliban Receiving Financial Support From British Mosques - Religion of Peace, did they say?

Muslim terrorist takeover of British mosques

UNDERCOVER MOSQUES: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...ercover+mosques&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

In having their letters thrown away, it appears many people opposing the further proliferation of mosques could up their ante!

Last edited:

1sm117run-for-hills.gif

For others, of course, it's happy news.

One man's meat, etc. Though the real chiller is the 'Allahu Akbar' which all Muslim babies must have spoken to them as their first words, then repeated ad-infinitum through life.

(As it stands, I wonder what's the most popular Muslim name for a girl? I know girls don't matter as much for them, but we may as well get told for balance: most popular muslim girl name - Google Search )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom